AuthorMessage
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
February 5th, 2006 at 06:09am
Gustav! At The Disco.:
Just Another Star:
Haha slightly. Thats just the Matt way

I wish I could stay dear but I have to go. Sister yelling. Have sweet, Bullet filled dreams and I'll probably contact you tomorrow

[xxx]
;_;

Padge is head riffer isn't he?

I like your avatars ;_;. -hates own avatar-

Your avatar now is one of the shitzzers. Good thing. I'm back from sleeping for about 25094853947 hours ^.^
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 5th, 2006 at 06:14am
Room 409.:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
Just Another Star:

I wish I could stay dear but I have to go. Sister yelling. Have sweet, Bullet filled dreams and I'll probably contact you tomorrow

[xxx]
;_;

Your avatar now is one of the shitzzers. Good thing. I'm back from sleeping for about 25094853947 hours ^.^
Oh yeah. I shouldn't have changed it. Everything I've said about the Paper-bag dude is now... wrong.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 5th, 2006 at 06:38am
Gustav! At The Disco.:
Room 409.:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
Just Another Star:

[xxx]
;_;

Oh yeah. I shouldn't have changed it. Everything I've said about the Paper-bag dude is now... wrong.

Laughing

Matt Heafy is c00lio thoughbeo. I am so retarded right now.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 5th, 2006 at 06:56am
The guitar solo on The Poison [[song, that is]] makes me really really really sad.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 5th, 2006 at 07:06am
Room 409.:
The guitar solo on The Poison [[song, that is]] makes me really really really sad.
It's good.

Why sad? ;_;

10 Years Today makes me sad. ;_;
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 5th, 2006 at 07:15am
Gustav! At The Disco.:
Just Another Star:

[xxx]
;_;

Riffage! Cool

I'm pretty sure it's a mixed thing, Matt does probably the same amount of solos as Padge but when they play live, I think it's Padge's job cause of the singing or something like that. Eh. They both kick ass, you dont need to know more then that XD

You have a heafy avatar, THATS DAMN COOL ^^
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 5th, 2006 at 07:20am
Just Another Star:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
Just Another Star:

[xxx]
;_;

Riffage! Cool

I'm pretty sure it's a mixed thing, Matt does probably the same amount of solos as Padge but when they play live, I think it's Padge's job cause of the singing or something like that. Eh. They both kick ass, you dont need to know more then that XD

You have a heafy avatar, THATS DAMN COOL ^^
lmao. That's true.

Matt and Padge so this awesome thing on alot of songs. You know... they play the same riff, but different... o_o yeah... makes an awesome sound.

Jenn made it. Cool
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 5th, 2006 at 07:22am
Gustav! At The Disco.:
lmao. That's true.

Matt and Padge so this awesome thing on alot of songs. You know... they play the same riff, but different... o_o yeah... makes an awesome sound.

Jenn made it. Cool

Bitchin ^^

I know what you mean. It's all about the toning of it. Like one of the might play it higher then the other or at a different speed or one of them might be playing the undertone of it and one playing the main part. It's different everytime. Its so awesome.

What the eff. Where did ^^ all come from? I have been listening/watching too many A7X guitar things XD
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 5th, 2006 at 07:26am
Just Another Star:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
lmao. That's true.

Jenn made it. Cool

Bitchin ^^

I know what you mean. It's all about the toning of it. Like one of the might play it higher then the other or at a different speed or one of them might be playing the undertone of it and one playing the main part. It's different everytime. Its so awesome.

What the eff. Where did ^^ all come from? I have been listening/watching too many A7X guitar things XD

Like in the Intro, it's so haunting and . . . amazing.

I love it.

But I won't be able to tlak to you my mateys for a while, I'm GOING OUT! I rarely do. Mofo boyo.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 5th, 2006 at 07:29am
Just Another Star:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
lmao. That's true.

Jenn made it. Cool

Bitchin ^^

You sound so proffesional. =O -buries self-

Well. In the 'Hand of Blood' intro the first guitar is playing on the G string and the is playing on the D string. And the second guitar on 'Suffocating under words of sorrow' plays a bit higher.

I suck at talking about guitar stuff. -_-

Anyway. Matt and Padge are fucking excellent when it comes to co-operation.
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 5th, 2006 at 07:36am
Gustav! At The Disco.:

Well. In the 'Hand of Blood' intro the first guitar is playing on the G string and the is playing on the D string. And the second guitar on 'Suffocating under words of sorrow' plays a bit higher.

I watched a guy play SUWOS on a website, he did a shit job of it cause he couldmt play it up to spped and hitting the wrong notes but you see the pattern of it.

Nah not proffesional, I just 'get with it Cool'

They do. I cant think of many bands that have harmonised guitar pieces that actually work. Bullet sure can. Trivium sure can. A7X sure can. Cant think of any more off the top of my head
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 5th, 2006 at 07:52am
Just Another Star:
Gustav! At The Disco.:

I watched a guy play SUWOS on a website, he did a shit job of it cause he couldmt play it up to spped and hitting the wrong notes but you see the pattern of it.

Nah not proffesional, I just 'get with it Cool'

They do. I cant think of many bands that have harmonised guitar pieces that actually work. Bullet sure can. Trivium sure can. A7X sure can. Cant think of any more off the top of my head
Pfft.

As I lay Dying sure can. Sometimes. I'm going to see if I still can get Total Guitar. Ciao.
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 5th, 2006 at 08:00am
Gustav! At The Disco.:
Pfft.

As I lay Dying sure can. Sometimes. I'm going to see if I still can get Total Guitar. Ciao.

I've never heard a song by them ;_;

Good luck. It's a brilliant issue. Holla x
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 09:54am
auh-buh-cuh-s:
Rinoa02:
Omg BFMV are halarious guys. Did anyone read that interview with them in Kerrang! like not last weeks issue but the one before that? Gah it was so funny, horny bastards Very Happy And I don't actually mind their song.....ahh whats it called? *runs to find this weeks Kerrang! issue* ahh that's it... "All These Things I Hate"

revolve around me.

Thank you darling.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 6th, 2006 at 12:50pm
3rd page again?!!!

*tuts*

I just have to fulfill my duty as a Bullet.
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 6th, 2006 at 02:39pm
MY GAWD DID IT GET THAT BAD

DAMN YOU BASTARDS

We'll keep it alive -strokes thread-
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
February 6th, 2006 at 03:33pm
'm just not sure about them, but they're ognna be at the next t.c and i need to get a ticket!!!!
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 6th, 2006 at 04:10pm
No Control live is so sexy XD
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 7th, 2006 at 11:11am
Just Another Star:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
Pfft.

I've never heard a song by them ;_;

Good luck. It's a brilliant issue. Holla x
They are great.

I GOT IT! It pee-owns.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
February 7th, 2006 at 12:01pm
they are playing download 06. YEAAAAAH! that means i could see them for a third time.
Register