Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 19th, 2006 at 08:01am
Just Another Star:
Room 409.:

MOMMAS AND DADDAS YES

Sexxeh.

And soon Jason is gonna be a dad too ^______________________________________________________^
And look what Jason said about AILD!

"# How do you feel about some of the other metal bands around?

Jason: As I Lay Dying are great. "

MWAHAHA!
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 19th, 2006 at 08:02am
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:
Goodbye Forever:
Just Another Star:
Well mind me asking why? You need a reason why you dont like them.

There just up them selfs, and I don't like opening my magazine, seeing them with millions of naked girls around them..ew.

I agree with the nakkie girl thing -_-
Naked girls?! Shifty

No I'm just kidding, I just haven't seen it... that's probably the first bad thing I can find about them.

x_x LMFAO I got shocked when I first set my eyes at The Poison. o_o Apparently Matt is an asshole... I don't remember where I read that, but it's out there somewhere.

But their music makes it all good. o_o -loves teh music-

They think very high of their music. Cocky I guess you could call it. But hey, they have every right to be.
They should. 'Cause it's all just fucking amazing.

But sometimes they go over the top.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 19th, 2006 at 08:09am
Rosie!! Are you KerazyPhool

It's a great review. =D

" Reviewed by: KerazyPhool
1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Sound: Bullet For My Valentine have a very define sound, incredibly different from anyone else. They do a damn good job with sound on this, controlling it very wise and not just throwing everything together. They have taken the time to take in detail whats need in a metal song and they ooze good metal throughout the album. Matt Tuck provides very strong vocals and Jason James brings an extreme sound to the vocals with his own almost screech. Another recognisable thing about BFMV is the guitar. They use a range of high and low and the solos are fast and complex, what metal solos are about. The Poison is quite a mature update from the first mini album and it shows what potential BFMV have. // 10

Lyrics: In the case of BFMV, alot of the lyrics are qutie ignored as you are too taken up with the sound but when you get the chance to sit down and read the lyrics booklet, you begin to understand another layer of BFMV. They write quite simply but complex enough to spark up a few questions. The lyrics involve skill and the song's focus ranges from the guilt of cheating on a girlfriend [I would like to add that BFMV do no such whining with their lyrics either so you can rule out the whole emo 'My girlfriend left me, I must kill myself with tears' crap] to the death of friends. Matt's voice does well to compliment the songs, a smooth harmony often suddenley transforming into a powerful growl. Just right for the lyrics then. // 10

Impression: At first I thought this was quite wrong of me to review this because I am very biased towards BFMV and they are my favourite band. But through this review, I have tried to give a reasonably fair view of BFMV's latest album The Poison and even through in a few convinving hints for readers not owning the album to do so. This is British metal at its best. And sure, BFMV dont have the status and the power of such metal icons as Iron Maiden but thats at the moment. Watch this space because even if you dont want to hear about BFMV, as their popularity rises you wont escape. My highlights of the album: I actually cant really pick between songs because this is such a brilliant album but if I guess I would definatley recommend you these - All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)- Suffoacting Under Words Of Sorrow (What Can I Do) - Tears Don't Fall - Her Voice Resides - Four Words To Choke Upon. // 10"

EDIT: WTF?! I didn't get any lyrics in the booklet. ;_; ImageImageImageImage
The Latest Plague
Falling In Love With The Board
The Latest Plague
February 19th, 2006 at 08:35am
Gustavatron.:

It's a great review. =D

Sound: Bullet For My Valentine have a very define sound, incredibly different from anyone else. They do a damn good job with sound on this, controlling it very wise and not just throwing everything together. They have taken the time to take in detail whats need in a metal song and they ooze good metal throughout the album. Matt Tuck provides very strong vocals and Jason James brings an extreme sound to the vocals with his own almost screech. Another recognisable thing about BFMV is the guitar. They use a range of high and low and the solos are fast and complex, what metal solos are about. The Poison is quite a mature update from the first mini album and it shows what potential BFMV have. // 10

Lyrics: In the case of BFMV, alot of the lyrics are qutie ignored as you are too taken up with the sound but when you get the chance to sit down and read the lyrics booklet, you begin to understand another layer of BFMV. They write quite simply but complex enough to spark up a few questions. The lyrics involve skill and the song's focus ranges from the guilt of cheating on a girlfriend [I would like to add that BFMV do no such whining with their lyrics either so you can rule out the whole emo 'My girlfriend left me, I must kill myself with tears' crap] to the death of friends. Matt's voice does well to compliment the songs, a smooth harmony often suddenley transforming into a powerful growl. Just right for the lyrics then. // 10

Impression: At first I thought this was quite wrong of me to review this because I am very biased towards BFMV and they are my favourite band. But through this review, I have tried to give a reasonably fair view of BFMV's latest album The Poison and even through in a few convinving hints for readers not owning the album to do so. This is British metal at its best. And sure, BFMV dont have the status and the power of such metal icons as Iron Maiden but thats at the moment. Watch this space because even if you dont want to hear about BFMV, as their popularity rises you wont escape. My highlights of the album: I actually cant really pick between songs because this is such a brilliant album but if I guess I would definatley recommend you these - All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)- Suffoacting Under Words Of Sorrow (What Can I Do) - Tears Don't Fall - Her Voice Resides - Four Words To Choke Upon. // 10"

LOLZ
Yeah thats me =D

OMG SCANDAL. You got no booklet?!
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 19th, 2006 at 08:39am
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:
Goodbye Forever:
Just Another Star:
Well mind me asking why? You need a reason why you dont like them.

There just up them selfs, and I don't like opening my magazine, seeing them with millions of naked girls around them..ew.

I agree with the nakkie girl thing -_-
Naked girls?! Shifty

No I'm just kidding, I just haven't seen it... that's probably the first bad thing I can find about them.

x_x LMFAO I got shocked when I first set my eyes at The Poison. o_o Apparently Matt is an asshole... I don't remember where I read that, but it's out there somewhere.

But their music makes it all good. o_o -loves teh music-

They think very high of their music. Cocky I guess you could call it. But hey, they have every right to be.

I'd rather have them go over the top sometimes then be boring as fuck. They sound like one of the funnest bands ever.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 19th, 2006 at 08:47am
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:

It's a great review. =D

LOLZ
Yeah thats me =D

OMG SCANDAL. You got no booklet?!
Cool Wicked.

Well. I got one. But it didn't contain the lyrics. x_x
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 19th, 2006 at 08:48am
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:

I'd rather have them go over the top sometimes then be boring as fuck. They sound like one of the funnest bands ever.
That's more true than could be! =OD
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 19th, 2006 at 09:07am
Gustavatron.:

Cool Wicked.

Ooh why thankyou Cool

NOH x_x
Complaineth
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 19th, 2006 at 09:15am
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:

Cool Wicked.

Ooh why thankyou Cool

NOH x_x
Complaineth
Cool

Bluergh. It's all shit where I get my CDs from. o_o
iluvmilkshake
Geek
iluvmilkshake

Mibba
February 19th, 2006 at 10:20am
love them
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 19th, 2006 at 10:23am
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:

Cool Wicked.

Ooh why thankyou Cool

NOH x_x
Complaineth
Cool

Bluergh. It's all shit where I get my CDs from. o_o

Noh f_f
Virgin Megastores is a bitch but at the same time, it's my haven @_@
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 19th, 2006 at 10:27am
tres_babe:
love them

This person knows what they are talking about Cool
Jess the pixie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jess the pixie
February 19th, 2006 at 11:12am
Just Another Star:
Jess the pixie:
Ack. I can't stand them.

0_0
Dont worry its your opinion. It's just whoa. Whoahoa. Mind me asking why?

Well I'm not into the genre really..Plus I just think they're crap.
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 20th, 2006 at 05:52pm
2nd page

NOT GOOD ENOUGH KIDZEH
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 22nd, 2006 at 03:24pm
3RD PAGE THIS TIME

Disgraceful
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 23rd, 2006 at 03:10am
So. Bullet are playing TWO Scandinavian fests this summer. x_x
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
February 23rd, 2006 at 11:05am
Jess the pixie:
Well I'm not into the genre really..Plus I just think they're crap.

if you hadn't added that second line, i would've accepted that. but it wasn't needed.
*higher_than_hope*
Jackass
*higher_than_hope*
February 23rd, 2006 at 11:10am
Yay I'm gonna se them in summer!

At Provinssirock, Finland Cool
and bunch of other bands too like HIM and The Ark
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 23rd, 2006 at 12:51pm
Just Another Star:
tres_babe:
love them

Ahhh they do.
Unless, of course, they are drunk or stoned at the time or typing.

Hmmm.

HEY BRIDEY
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 23rd, 2006 at 12:56pm
Room 409.:
Just Another Star:
tres_babe:
love them

Ahhh they do.
Unless, of course, they are drunk or stoned at the time or typing.

Hmmm.

HEY BRIDEY

ALOHA BRIDEY

I saw the most gorgeous Bullet pendant last night I am gonna buy it on Sunday when I am back at my mums because I cant go with out it <3
Register