.:EskEmo:.:
Ultraviolet:
chelseyxdougie:
lmfao lmfao
Thats new!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Eh

AHHAHAHAHHAHHA BICK DO U GET IT BICK AHAHAHAHHAHA NO U DONT CUS IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL UR MOTHER AND RAPE UR DOG Smile
Confused Okay that's sick.
.:EskEmo:.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
February 5th, 2006 at 09:43am
chelseyxdougie:
chelseyxdougie:
chelseyxdougie:
chelseyxdougie:
Ultraviolet:
yes you, you ugly bastards.
lmfao lmfao lmfao
@_@ How do you know I'm ugly? You've never seen me

dont be so sure.

I think Jo is extremely pretty!

I think YOU suck.

Oh i do! I suck many things!
yumm...tastes like salty chicken

Will you suck me?

Why not...im horney!

OMFG LYK WTF R U ON ABOUTT!!!!!11111 R U GAY OR SUMTHIN EEERRRR
Smile Im gay too

Sorry im not gay, which is a shame cause youve brightened my day. Im starting to like you!.........Youd probably think im ugly so even if i was it wouldnt work.

Nah ugly people are cool. Im just so goddam bored I have to come onto a thread and insult everyone. Sorry guys, Im a dick. But i sure do like raping dogs Smile
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
February 5th, 2006 at 09:45am
Nah ugly people are cool. Im just so goddam bored I have to come onto a thread and insult everyone. Sorry guys, Im a dick. But i sure do like raping dogs Smile
Okay, please don't do it again -_-
Someone's changed their tune too o.o but that's good, I like you more now you don't want us to die Retard
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
February 5th, 2006 at 09:45am
Ultraviolet:
Someone's changed their tune too o.o but that's good, I like you more now you don't want us to die Retard

Oh i never said I didnt want you to die.
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
February 5th, 2006 at 09:46am
Oh...so either way i would be cool? Awsomeness!
Just be careful when you insult people...some are best friends with the modorators etc.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
February 5th, 2006 at 09:47am
chelseyxdougie:
Just be careful when you insult people...some are best friends with the modorators etc.

I dont really care, I dont even like green day that much. I just randomly joined. ISNT THAT FUN
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
February 5th, 2006 at 09:47am
chelseyxdougie:

I dont really care, I dont even like green day that much. I just randomly joined. ISNT THAT FUN

Laughing So what bands do you like then?
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
February 5th, 2006 at 09:48am
Ultraviolet:

I hope you fucking perish.

;;;_;;;
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
February 5th, 2006 at 09:49am
chelseyxdougie:
chelseyxdougie:

System of a Down, Bullet for my Valentine. Really anything along the lines of metal or alternative. Feel free to diss me. But remember, I have the power to ejaculate in your face. SO WATCH IT Mad
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
February 5th, 2006 at 09:50am
Ultraviolet:
Ultraviolet:

I hope you fucking perish.

;;;_;;;

You fool, you misunderstand. I said I never said I DIDNT want you to die. Ergo, I hope you burn. Not in the sexy way. The painful way. That melts your skin. Yum.
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
February 5th, 2006 at 09:50am
chelseyxdougie:
chelseyxdougie:

System of a Down, Bullet for my Valentine. Really anything along the lines of metal or alternative. Feel free to diss me. But remember, I have the power to ejaculate in your face. SO WATCH IT Mad
O.O
We wouldn't diss you anyway 'cause we don't like people coming here and doing the same
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
February 5th, 2006 at 09:51am
Ultraviolet:
chelseyxdougie:
chelseyxdougie:

O.O
We wouldn't diss you anyway 'cause we don't like people coming here and doing the same

Quiet bitch faggot. Youre my pussy now. -cums- LAP IT UP
Explicit Sins.
Geek
Explicit Sins.

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 09:54am
Ultraviolet:

right back at ya!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
February 5th, 2006 at 09:54am
shoplifter_girl:
Ultraviolet:

right back at ya!

WHO STUCK A BROOM UP YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING NOOOOOOOOB AHAHAHAHHA IM A FUCKING FUCK WAGWAGWGAGWWGAGAWGWG Smile I love you really
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
February 5th, 2006 at 09:55am
chelseyxdougie:
chelseyxdougie:

Im watching Bullet for my Valentine!
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
February 5th, 2006 at 09:56am
I dont even know whats going on now. First were fighting, to calm discussion back to fighting!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
February 5th, 2006 at 09:57am
chelseyxdougie:
chelseyxdougie:
chelseyxdougie:

Im watching you die slowly. Isnt that nice
Explicit Sins.
Geek
Explicit Sins.

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 09:57am
shoplifter_girl:
Ultraviolet:

right back at ya!

WHO STUCK A BROOM UP YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING NOOOOOOOOB AHAHAHAHHA IM A FUCKING FUCK WAGWAGWGAGWWGAGAWGWG Smile I love you really

awww me too!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
February 5th, 2006 at 09:58am
shoplifter_girl:
shoplifter_girl:
Ultraviolet:

right back at ya!

awww me too!

Coolios. Sad Pity im going to commit suicide today
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
February 5th, 2006 at 10:00am
chelseyxdougie:
chelseyxdougie:
chelseyxdougie:

Im watching you die slowly. Isnt that nice

Its is!
Register