The Used

AuthorMessage
matt good.
Geek
matt good.

Mibba Blog
July 25th, 2007 at 01:56pm
lmfao i saw it when it came out. its hilarious.

Jeph in Drag = Hilarious.
Zzzonked.
Jackass
Zzzonked.
July 28th, 2007 at 10:51pm
I've seen it!, It's great!!!!, Jeph in drag is brilliant!
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
August 1st, 2007 at 11:39pm
The new vid makes me a bit emo, at the beginning it's a scene from the MMVAs. I was supposed to be there but my mom wouldn't let me go 'cause I wandered backstage during the rehearsals to see Bert the day before. -____-
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 3rd, 2007 at 01:07pm
All up, I think the new video is pretty ordinary...but then there's Jeph in drag lmfao and Bert puking on that chick Clap
matt good.
Geek
matt good.

Mibba Blog
August 5th, 2007 at 02:04pm
CassieCassieCassie

mckenna
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mckenna
August 7th, 2007 at 12:12am
omg!!!!! i love there song the taste of ink hopefully someon knows that one
mckenna
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mckenna
August 7th, 2007 at 12:15am
hey at least u guys can go to concerts my parents won't let me til im older that so totaly sucks right
matt good.
Geek
matt good.

Mibba Blog
August 8th, 2007 at 05:13am
I BE GOING TO TOC!!!!111

: D
Sylar
Falling In Love With The Board
Sylar
August 10th, 2007 at 11:03am
Anyone else think Bert's looking really rather Kurt Cobainish of late?
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 12th, 2007 at 09:24am
Draco Malfoy.:
Libertina Grimm:
Nooooooooo Hand

Every person I've talked to about the Used lately has told me that Bert looks like Kurt, and when I ask them where the hell the resemblance is they say "The hair" and/or that they read it in some magazine.
Just because Bert has hair that's a similar colour to that of Kurt's, it doesn't mean they look alike. He has no facial features like Kurt's and his body shape is different. If a random person got a Kurt Cobain hairstyle, would they also look like Kurt?

Plus. Bert needs a shower. Kurt was pretty clean..or at least a lot cleaner than Bert... tehe
LoveMeLudo
Idiot
LoveMeLudo

Mibba
August 13th, 2007 at 06:02am
Tyler:
Horrible.

Really? i like them Very Happy
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
August 15th, 2007 at 03:32am
I love how Dan's been updating the fans a lot, like that message he sent back to you and his updates at theused.net. I always have tremendous respect for bands that keep up with the internet communities.
matt good.
Geek
matt good.

Mibba Blog
August 15th, 2007 at 06:36am
Jimmy's Kid:
I love how Dan's been updating the fans a lot, like that message he sent back to you and his updates at theused.net. I always have tremendous respect for bands that keep up with the internet communities.

yeah hes amazing

hes sent me 5 messages now we've been talking Very Happy hes awesome.
he gave me all their shirt sizes so i can make them shirts Smiley
Sylar
Sylar
August 15th, 2007 at 07:37am
FrankFuckingIero:
Draco Malfoy.:
Libertina Grimm:
Nooooooooo Hand

Every person I've talked to about the Used lately has told me that Bert looks like Kurt, and when I ask them where the hell the resemblance is they say "The hair" and/or that they read it in some magazine.
Just because Bert has hair that's a similar colour to that of Kurt's, it doesn't mean they look alike. He has no facial features like Kurt's and his body shape is different. If a random person got a Kurt Cobain hairstyle, would they also look like Kurt?

Plus. Bert needs a shower. Kurt was pretty clean..or at least a lot cleaner than Bert... tehe

I dunno, they're both pretty greasy. Besides, to me they look quite alike. The hair, the mannerisms, his eyes on occasion... No need to jump down my throat for asking mere opinions. Jeez.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
August 16th, 2007 at 07:04pm
When I saw him in person a few months ago he didn't remind me of Kurt.
Though some of their press photos lately remind me of him so yeah ...
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 17th, 2007 at 09:24am
Libertina Grimm:
FrankFuckingIero:
Draco Malfoy.:
Libertina Grimm:
Nooooooooo Hand

I dunno, they're both pretty greasy. Besides, to me they look quite alike. The hair, the mannerisms, his eyes on occasion... No need to jump down my throat for asking mere opinions. Jeez.

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was jumping down your throat because that wasn't my intension. it's just that, lately people have been frustrating me with the topic and I guess I was a little pissd off..again, sorry.
Sylar
Sylar
August 19th, 2007 at 02:50am
No problems, I'm not a frequenter of their boards so I have noooooooooo idea what's being said there...
Either way, water under the bridge yeah?
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
August 19th, 2007 at 07:30pm
FrankFuckingIero:
Omfg no.
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 22nd, 2007 at 01:22pm
Libertina Grimm:
No problems, I'm not a frequenter of their boards so I have noooooooooo idea what's being said there...
Either way, water under the bridge yeah?

Sure thing Very Happy
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 22nd, 2007 at 01:24pm
Disco Superfly:
FrankFuckingIero:
Omfg no.

ok. He was dirty. But seriously, in comparison to Bert he was squeaky clean!! At least Kurt made some sort of attempt to cover up his smelliness Laughing
Register