Demonic Possesion

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 04:22pm
*Blue Star*-Buggerr You:
Yes, I believe people can be posessed. I think those people are witches/mad people/people who stand out more. I wouldn't say 'special people'.. 'cause everyone's special, right?

I don't believe priests can conjure up demons or clean you though... I think it depends on the person.

buit some one has to have the abbility to clean you, if not priests then who?

Also why are excorsisms only talked about in the catholic faith and not any other?
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
February 21st, 2006 at 04:25pm
I believe that only the person themselves can rid them of demons. Maybe they'll go away when that person has finally reached the point in their life where they've got everything they need.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 05:06pm
*Blue Star*-Buggerr You:
I believe that only the person themselves can rid them of demons. Maybe they'll go away when that person has finally reached the point in their life where they've got everything they need.

but some demons wont go away!
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
February 21st, 2006 at 06:11pm
Magne:
*Blue Star*-Buggerr You:

but some demons wont go away!

well, it depends on what you personally believe "going away" is, if you think its "getting out" then maybe they won't go away, but if u think controlliong it is how u get rid of it then they're gone as soon as you realize that something has to be done (in my opinion of course! Cool )
the thought of demons is scary. don't want to even have to deal with them!
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
February 21st, 2006 at 09:34pm
I believe it could happen. O_O Scary...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 21st, 2006 at 09:40pm
you have all watched the Exorsist to many times
neil patrick harris.
Jackass
neil patrick harris.

Blog
February 22nd, 2006 at 01:44am
Eh...I don't believe in any of that junk.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 22nd, 2006 at 05:22am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I think that's why I don't get it. Confused
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 22nd, 2006 at 07:03am
*Blue Star*-Buggerr You:
Yes, I believe people can be posessed. I think those people are witches/mad people/people who stand out more. I wouldn't say 'special people'.. 'cause everyone's special, right?

I don't believe priests can conjure up demons or clean you though... I think it depends on the person.

Witches are actually not that likely to be..when they ritual or astral meditation, they use salt circlesor other forms of protection.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 22nd, 2006 at 08:18am
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I think that's why I don't get it. Confused

Laughing I watched that movie when I was 12 and Ragen was 12 when she got possessed, so I didnt sleep in my room for 3 weeks. It was just pathetic
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
February 22nd, 2006 at 06:29pm
I'm not sure if I believe in all that. I'm little bit skeptic. I don't know about Stigmata either...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 23rd, 2006 at 09:43am
Dr. Trohman [Petah Panda]:

i have only seen that film once and it was fairly recently, the film that sparked my disscussion of was the Excorsim of emily rose. I saw the uncut version of the excorsit and that didnt bother me at all now however the excorsim of emily rose did.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 23rd, 2006 at 10:31am
Magne:

i have only seen that film once and it was fairly recently, the film that sparked my disscussion of was the Excorsim of emily rose. I saw the uncut version of the excorsit and that didnt bother me at all now however the excorsim of emily rose did.

Its so creepy, thats based on a story that took place in St. Louis, you can go to the old church and her house, its like some museum thing.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 23rd, 2006 at 01:37pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:

Its so creepy, thats based on a story that took place in St. Louis, you can go to the old church and her house, its like some museum thing.

And so it should be. (my opinon is ) we should never just dismiss these things and we should never wish them upon ourselves, because you never know what you wish just might come true.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
February 23rd, 2006 at 06:19pm
Magne:
Does anyone think that you can be possesed by demons? Do you all think that if you can can a pirest excorise the demons? how do you think it is done? how it happns if it can? Also if the person dies during an excorsim can the priest be help accountable?

Please let me know what you think.

Confused

No
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 24th, 2006 at 05:32am
VF Lover!:
Magne:
Does anyone think that you can be possesed by demons? Do you all think that if you can can a pirest excorise the demons? how do you think it is done? how it happns if it can? Also if the person dies during an excorsim can the priest be help accountable?

Please let me know what you think.

Confused

No

why not?
Billies Lost Son
Geek
Billies Lost Son
February 24th, 2006 at 08:38am
I believe in it. And anythin' supernatural.
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
February 24th, 2006 at 04:26pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Yes I think it is possible to be possesed by daemons. I think it's possible to get rid of them yourself, but if unsuccesful then I think a High Priest and Priestess should be called upon. I have no idea HOW mind, I'm not that advanced lol.
And no, if the person dies (which is HIGHLY unlikely) I don't think the High Priestess and Priest are to be blamed.
sorry wats a priestess? lol sorry im stupid, and no i dont belive any of this demon bullshit, i dont believe in demons and i dont think people can be posessed
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 24th, 2006 at 04:29pm
*~Tre is mah homeboy!~*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Yes I think it is possible to be possesed by daemons. I think it's possible to get rid of them yourself, but if unsuccesful then I think a High Priest and Priestess should be called upon. I have no idea HOW mind, I'm not that advanced lol.
And no, if the person dies (which is HIGHLY unlikely) I don't think the High Priestess and Priest are to be blamed.
sorry wats a priestess? lol sorry im stupid, and no i dont belive any of this demon bullshit, i dont believe in demons and i dont think people can be posessed

Well there's no need to call it bullshit, since some others actually do believe in it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 24th, 2006 at 04:30pm
*~Tre is mah homeboy!~*:
sorry wats a priestess?

Female Priest.

The suffix changes, like for God and Goddess.
Register