Kissing In School Plays?

AuthorMessage
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 24th, 2006 at 12:15pm
Do you think it should be allowed?
Apparently, it's been banned and teenagers aren't allowed to snog/kiss on the lips in school plays.
I think it's fuckin' stupid. Yeah; teenagers should have their say if they want to, but seriously, BANNING it?
What's your views on this?
spam
Jackass
spam
February 24th, 2006 at 12:19pm
if you dont wana kiss then dont play the part where your going to have to.
All laws are pathetic now anyways. If they dont wana do it then dont but clearly no ones that bothered if they do... besides if you have a crush on the guy you have to kiss all is good.
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 24th, 2006 at 12:21pm
*stoner*:
All laws are pathetic now anyways. If they dont wana do it then dont but clearly no ones that bothered if they do... besides if you have a crush on the guy you have to kiss all is good.

Yeah but, my music teacher, is amazingly strict and evil. If you said you didn't wanna do that part..literally she would go crazy. She's really scary. Shocked
FallingfromtheStars
Geek
FallingfromtheStars
February 24th, 2006 at 12:23pm
That's kind of stupid. But if it is banned, my school must not have gotten the memo.

Our play (Once on This Island) has kissing. And in the kissing scenes, its not bad or anything. In fact, the kisses are really sweet and innocent.

They shouldn't ban the kissing, just the plays that aren't exactly school appropriate. Leave those plays up to the real acting troupes.
spam
Jackass
spam
February 24th, 2006 at 12:30pm
Dinosaur Whore [Rawr]:
*stoner*:

Yeah but, my music teacher, is amazingly strict and evil. If you said you didn't wanna do that part..literally she would go crazy. She's really scary. Shocked

our school doesnt do anything good. our music lesson, she gave us a 35 min lecture on how shes a qualified teacher and were not, we have no qualifications and never will, we know nothing about music and we should all bow down to her. then she made us go on key boards and fuck about till the bell went. music lessons suck, she freaked out coz i touched the drums grrrrrrr
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 24th, 2006 at 12:42pm
Where is it banned? it isnt banned where I live, school plays arent requiered in High School, its your choice, so its not like anyone is being forced to do something. Thats stupid.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 24th, 2006 at 01:15pm
As long as nobody is doing anything against their will or the will of their parents/guardians, I don't see a problem with it.
Peter Petrelli
King For A Couple Of Days
Peter Petrelli
February 24th, 2006 at 01:30pm
Rolling Eyes

If you don't want to kiss then don't... jeez...
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 24th, 2006 at 01:35pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Where is it banned? it isnt banned where I live, school plays arent requiered in High School, its your choice, so its not like anyone is being forced to do something. Thats stupid.

It's banned in some places in the UK, but the fucking stupid government's making it a big thing.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
February 24th, 2006 at 01:43pm
its stupid. will romeo and juliet not be ruined by this?
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
February 24th, 2006 at 01:51pm
rusty:

My school doesn't do Shakespeare. Crying or Very sad
And that would destroy Romeo and Juliet.
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 24th, 2006 at 01:53pm
paradoxical:
rusty:

My school doesn't do Shakespeare. Crying or Very sad
And that would destroy Romeo and Juliet.

I agree, it would. And there'd be no point in doing that play. A few years ago, our school did that play, and it was perfectly fine with the kissing and all, but now we can't do it. Rolling Eyes
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 24th, 2006 at 02:18pm
We did the school play last week. Blood Brothers. And my Goddess, there was kissing in that lmfao
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
February 24th, 2006 at 02:19pm
if they wan to then they should Wink
Kitti
Kitti
February 24th, 2006 at 02:20pm
x__Lexx. Like Woah.:
We did the school play last week. Blood Brothers. And my Goddess, there was kissing in that lmfao
In the Man of La Mancha, the female lead is a whore. That's the musical my school's doing this year. So glad it's not more Rogers & Hammerstein. Yuck.
fender
Geek
fender
February 24th, 2006 at 02:41pm
my school wouldnt even consider a play with kissing in it...other than drama class...but kissing is banned in my school, full stop, the principle goes round splitting up kissing couples...its sooo lame!!!
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
February 24th, 2006 at 03:07pm
*stoner*:
Dinosaur Whore [Rawr]:
*stoner*:

our school doesnt do anything good. our music lesson, she gave us a 35 min lecture on how shes a qualified teacher and were not, we have no qualifications and never will, we know nothing about music and we should all bow down to her. then she made us go on key boards and fuck about till the bell went. music lessons suck, she freaked out coz i touched the drums grrrrrrr
OMG dude, our music teacher did that, lol, it was quite funny, it sounded like something off of Matilda 'I'm smart you're dumb...' lol and he said this 'I have been to college I have all the knowledge' it was so retarded it was funny! lmfao
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
February 24th, 2006 at 11:56pm
as long as the pair that are kissing don't have some kind of STD i think it should be allowed.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
February 25th, 2006 at 04:01am
It's acting. It people are serious about acing, most acting parts now a days have kissing in them ,so they should get used to it

but that's just me...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 25th, 2006 at 06:07am
School plays are a part of school history and kissing in them should be allowed, but you cant even play kiss chase in school these days that is banned.
Register