thats my job.
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 8th, 2006 at 06:58pm
GDgroupie:
thats my job.

It sure bloody well is! If you didn't make me chuckle...you wouldn't have jam... Cool
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 8th, 2006 at 07:00pm
mmm jam... lol.. i watched BIAB last night (as i do everynight) and the part where billie is hitting the chair with the drum sticks and then tre busts out with a beat box thing. and then hes like 'thats my jam yo' i laughed. ijm like... YEAH! IM TRE'S JAM!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 8th, 2006 at 07:02pm
GDgroupie:
mmm jam... lol.. i watched BIAB last night (as i do everynight) and the part where billie is hitting the chair with the drum sticks and then tre busts out with a beat box thing. and then hes like 'thats my jam yo' i laughed. ijm like... YEAH! IM TRE'S JAM!!

lmfao
yeah baby thats his JAM! aah I love that part - I should use that line in VOS and like he pops in and goes - "Hey Chaz that's me JAM ya'll..." It would be kinda random...and stoopid
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 8th, 2006 at 07:03pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

lmfao
yeah baby thats his JAM! aah I love that part - I should use that line in VOS and like he pops in and goes - "Hey Chaz that's me JAM ya'll..." It would be kinda random...and stoopid

and it would ROCK!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 8th, 2006 at 07:05pm
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

lmfao

and it would ROCK!

Well yeah that's because I plainly rock you know! If I was a rock...I'd be the henchest rock...I'd glisten in the sand!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 8th, 2006 at 07:06pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

lmfao

and it would ROCK!

Well yeah that's because I plainly rock you know! If I was a rock...I'd be the henchest rock...I'd glisten in the sand!

lol yes you would. ud be like.. gniess.. thats a nifty rock!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 8th, 2006 at 07:07pm
Oh get you knowin all the rock names and everything!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 8th, 2006 at 07:08pm
thats cuz i took earth science 11!! oh ho!!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 8th, 2006 at 07:10pm
GDgroupie:

ho ho ho and a bottle of rum...
Earth Science ey? Sounds interesting...I could just imagine Tre sitting there with a rock going - "well today children, we shall be learning about gniess rock!"
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 8th, 2006 at 07:12pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

Earth Science ey? Sounds interesting...I could just imagine Tre sitting there with a rock going - "well today children, we shall be learning about gniess rock!"

lol.. then hed be like, 'the mose scale is a scale measuring hardness of rocks. you kow what else is hard??? *wink wink*'
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 8th, 2006 at 07:14pm
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

lol.. then hed be like, 'the mose scale is a scale measuring hardness of rocks. you kow what else is hard??? *wink wink*'

lmfao
He'd get sacked within the first day...he'd be like..."Yeah I'm a sex ed teacher now!"
*whips it out*
Okay...that's just a bit too wrong
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 8th, 2006 at 07:15pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

lmfao
He'd get sacked within the first day...he'd be like..."Yeah I'm a sex ed teacher now!"
*whips it out*
Okay...that's just a bit too wrong

hahahahaaa, sex ed teacher. i could imagine him doing that.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 8th, 2006 at 07:17pm
I think he'd be a pretty good one actually. whof...I wouldn't mind him being my sex ed teacher i can tell ya that!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 8th, 2006 at 07:19pm
hahahahaa sophie.. i KNOW you wouldnt mind him being ur teacher.. the lunch bell would ring and ud be like, 'hey.. wanna band MY drum?'
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 8th, 2006 at 07:22pm
GDgroupie:
hahahahaa sophie.. i KNOW you wouldnt mind him being ur teacher.. the lunch bell would ring and ud be like, 'hey.. wanna band MY drum?'

lmfao hahaha!!!
Ah...that is just tooo funny - I'd be like..."Urm...sir? Give me detention...NOW!"
Damn - if he was a teacher, spanking should so come back!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 8th, 2006 at 07:26pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

lmfao hahaha!!!
Ah...that is just tooo funny - I'd be like..."Urm...sir? Give me detention...NOW!"

lmfao
thats too funny. and yes... spanking should come bac
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 8th, 2006 at 07:31pm
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

lmfao hahaha!!!

lmfao
thats too funny. and yes... spanking should come bac

Only if a certain Mr Cool is teaching though...or Mr LeBon would do fine...mmm...Mr LeBon teaching...and Tre as his teacher assistant!! Ohmagosh! I could like sooo make a sick perverted story out of that - It would be like Salt in the Rainbow...but worse!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 8th, 2006 at 07:33pm
lmao. yeah no kiddding.. lmao
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 8th, 2006 at 07:38pm
A bit too perveted me thinks...maybe we should keep that one to ourselves yeah homeslicer!?
ZZZ nighty night
booyah!
Register