no shit.
ok
Less Than Jack
Falling In Love With The Board
Less Than Jack
April 12th, 2006 at 09:59pm
orange_mocha_frappuccino:
mm. i dont like them.. they are so ska
They never labeled themselves as ska. They are Pop/Punk with horns.

And why would you be all "I DUN LIKE THEM. THEY ARE SO SKA."
I mean state the fucking obvious why don't you.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 12th, 2006 at 10:21pm
May 13 <3:
mm. i dont like them.. they are so ska
no shit.
ok

NeoSteph:
GSB, Rules and Regulations.

So instead of having separate rules for different sections, we have decided to introduce the 'rule thread' so that members will know what is expected of you whilst on the board. It will also allow new members to learn about the board so as not to be thrown onto the furnace by angry Gsbians.

Quick run through for newbie's;

If you haven't read the ''welcome to the board'' post in the ''I'm New'' section, I suggest you do it now. Apart from that all you need to know is that the board is managed by Moderators who are shown at the bottom in pink, if you're being harassed or abused by anyone you contact one of them. Or go directly to the admins of the board, who are Dujo and Josipa (their names are in gold) they will swiftly deal with the offender.

Banning;
A ban can last from a few hours, a couple of days, or if you continually break the rules a lifetime.

Okay the moment you have all been waiting for Smile

1.Do not harass or abuse other members of the board, obviously arguments are going to happen but I don't want to see it ending like this -
''Fuck you, you suck'' ---- ''piss of you wanker'',
2.If you don't like a thread you leave it alone, if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't post.
3.No request for ''locking'' if a topic needs to be locked a moderator will be there in due course, there's no need for flashing red lights
4.No duplicate threads use the search button or just check back pages. It doesn't take long; moderators have to do it every time a new thread is posted.
5.Keep to the right section, their clearly posted sometimes I feel like an air traffic controller the amount of times threads have to be re-directed.
6.Don't spam, keep topics on track or Dujo and his magical fairies will take you far, far away.
7.Useless threads: ''BiLiE Is So HoT''. I beg of you, use some common sense before posting. Anything like the example above will be locked.
8.No long quote pyramids, they take up room, no one likes scrolling.
9.ONE USER = ONE ACCOUNT. You don't make double accounts, if you have been banned from a previous account you can contact us to see what's up but if you attempt to make a new account you will be banned for life, also if you know someone who has multiple accounts and you don't report it, this can lead to you also being banned, we're very serious about this.
10.You do not make hate threads about anything, not people, not users, not bands, not flowers. NOTHING. If you do I will open the gates of hell and unleash fury on your very soul (or a moderator will contact Dujo and ban your ass)

Contact us at (admin@geekstinkbreath.net)

I'm not saying you can be banned for all of these, but repeat offensives will mean that your time on GSB will be limited. These rules aren't hard to follow and we want to keep GSB a friendly, safe place for you guys to visit which we can't do without your cooperation, so keep logging on and spending hours on here at a time because I enjoy the company 

One last thing, Dujo is not a real person so don't send him hate messages Smile
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2006 at 11:10pm
I will give cookies to whoever can find out how old roger is and what day is his birthday

*looks at jack pointedly*
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2006 at 11:55pm
NeoSteph:
I will give cookies to whoever can find out how old roger is and what day is his birthday

scratch that, i want a birthdate and i'll give you cake.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
April 13th, 2006 at 06:49am
Minority27:
Jax's War:
Minority27:
Rachel<3 Fall Out Boy:
Surprised Wow just listened to some of their songs and its soo great!
Very Happy
I will be listening to them more often now... Do they come music channels alot?
Because i never see them on that often. Confused
They'll be all over MTV and Fuse sooon. When their new album comes out.

I preordered their new album too. the special edition version. Cool
I couldn't get their E.P's at the concert!
D= www.interpunk.com has them ;_;
I'm going to go on there and get it. My mum has said I can buy any 5 albums I want off the internet. Very Happy
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
April 13th, 2006 at 07:50am
NeoSteph:
NeoSteph:

I've tried looking, but I can't find anything on their birthdays. All around the age of 30, I got that far, but that was fairly obvious.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
April 13th, 2006 at 07:58am
NeoSteph:
NeoSteph:

Apr 26, 2004

He's 29 actually but yeah... his b'day is halloween. and how come nothing i posted yesterday showed up anywhere? October 31st, 1974.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 13th, 2006 at 08:02am
Oh My God I Killed Kenny!:
NeoSteph:
NeoSteph:

Apr 26, 2004

He's 29 actually but yeah... his b'day is halloween. and how come nothing i posted yesterday showed up anywhere? October 31st, 1974.

I love you will you marry me? Shocked if his birthday is ''74 then that makes him 31.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
April 13th, 2006 at 08:02am
NeoSteph:
Oh My God I Killed Kenny!:
NeoSteph:
NeoSteph:

Apr 26, 2004

I love you will you marry me? Shocked if his birthday is ''74 then that makes him 31.
Mouahaha. Cool

Yeah. He was 29 in 2004, when this was posted.
I thank this.[/url]
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
April 13th, 2006 at 08:40am
Nice one Kad. Very Happy
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 13th, 2006 at 08:43am
May 13 <3:
Heartbreak In Stereo:
I had to fly to Melbourne to see Green Day THE SAME night as they played my city. I was so pissed.

But my friend did get me their autographs. Cool I now have them framed and stuff.
damn straoght Cool

I can't frame my sigs, coz they're on my Losing Streak booklet xD

Cool Five

lmfao I still framed SoE and EoF. xD
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 13th, 2006 at 08:56am
Jax's War:
Just Another Star:
ROFL @ Steph's bra incident

I am skimming Limewire. So tell me you LTJ nuts, which songs are the best to download?

I only have Help Save The Youth Of America From Exploding on my computer [Class song]
The Ghosts Of You And Me, The Science Of Selling Yourself Short, Motown Never Sounded So Good, Escape From The A-Bomb House, She's Gonna Break Soon, Plastic Cup Politics, Look What Happened, Bad Scene And A Basement Show, Pete Jackson Is Getting Married, Is This Thing On? All My Friends Are Metal Heads, Nervous In The Alley, History Of A Boring Town, Great American Sharp Shooter and Al's War.

Cool

Bloody hell thats a big list lmfao
I have heard She's Gonna Break Soon before in tv and in honesty, didnt like it too much. It wasnt good ol' ska. But I'll check out the others, my friend whos a big LTJ fan said top 3 to get
- All My Friends Are Metalheads
- The Science Of Selling Yourself Short
and another one I cant rememebr Doh

Anyway cheers Jax Very Happy
inferno
Geek
inferno
April 13th, 2006 at 08:56am
Less Than Jake rock.
I have the double album Hello RockVew/Loaing Streak.
Hello RockView is an amazing album, Loaing Streak isn't so great.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 13th, 2006 at 10:01am
Just Another Star:
Jax's War:
Just Another Star:

I am skimming Limewire. So tell me you LTJ nuts, which songs are the best to download?

I only have Help Save The Youth Of America From Exploding on my computer [Class song]
The Ghosts Of You And Me, The Science Of Selling Yourself Short, Motown Never Sounded So Good, Escape From The A-Bomb House, She's Gonna Break Soon, Plastic Cup Politics, Look What Happened, Bad Scene And A Basement Show, Pete Jackson Is Getting Married, Is This Thing On? All My Friends Are Metal Heads, Nervous In The Alley, History Of A Boring Town, Great American Sharp Shooter and Al's War.

Cool

I have heard She's Gonna Break Soon before in tv and in honesty, didnt like it too much. It wasnt good ol' ska. But I'll check out the others, my friend whos a big LTJ fan said top 3 to get

dopeman Cool
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
April 13th, 2006 at 11:15am
Just Another Star:
Jax's War:
Just Another Star:

Cool

That's alright. If you want anymore, give us a shout. Very Happy And Jack.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
April 13th, 2006 at 01:19pm
Heartbreak In Stereo:
May 13 <3:
Heartbreak In Stereo:
I had to fly to Melbourne to see Green Day THE SAME night as they played my city. I was so pissed.

But my friend did get me their autographs. Cool I now have them framed and stuff.
damn straoght Cool

I can't frame my sigs, coz they're on my Losing Streak booklet xD

Cool Five

lmfao I still framed SoE and EoF. xD
xD
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
April 13th, 2006 at 01:19pm
Jax's War:
Nice one Kad. Very Happy
Thanks. Very Happy
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 13th, 2006 at 01:36pm
i'm telling you nothing beats dopeman, he has a plan
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
April 13th, 2006 at 01:43pm
NeoSteph:
i'm telling you nothing beats dopeman, he has a plan
They only played half of that on Monday.
Register