rzeczy nie pasujace do pozostalych offtopow :)

AuthorMessage
no co?
Falling In Love With The Board
no co?
June 13th, 2006 at 03:22pm
Lunchbox:
whateveryasay:
Lunchbox:
is this something like our kr neki? WTF

I don't know, what's kr neki? I was searching in dictionary and found 11 meanings of word 'neki' in English lmfao

neki means something XD but "kr neki" is an expression so you can't find the meaning of it Very Happy kr neki is short for "kaj nekaj" it means "just something" (if you translate it literaly) but in slovenia it usualy means "whatever" and we have it in our part of the board as a topic to be offtopic, so basicly we post there so we don't have to open threads for every little thing or just when we wanna say random stuff...and as far as I understood your posts (and I'm not really good at it but I'm trying Embarassed ) it seems like this topic is kinda like that WTF

but then again I could be wrong Embarassed

you're not wrong, but (honestly) I think we have only topics to say random stuff Laughing

and "zajebiste" doesn't mean "whatever" it means something like "kick ass", "cool" etc.. Cool
Lunchbox
King For A Couple Of Days
Lunchbox
June 13th, 2006 at 03:29pm
the 'Pig' murderer:
Lunchbox:
whateveryasay:
Lunchbox:
is this something like our kr neki? WTF

I don't know, what's kr neki? I was searching in dictionary and found 11 meanings of word 'neki' in English lmfao

neki means something XD but "kr neki" is an expression so you can't find the meaning of it Very Happy kr neki is short for "kaj nekaj" it means "just something" (if you translate it literaly) but in slovenia it usualy means "whatever" and we have it in our part of the board as a topic to be offtopic, so basicly we post there so we don't have to open threads for every little thing or just when we wanna say random stuff...and as far as I understood your posts (and I'm not really good at it but I'm trying Embarassed ) it seems like this topic is kinda like that WTF

but then again I could be wrong Embarassed

you're not wrong, but (honestly) I think we have only topics to say random stuff Laughing

and "zajebiste" doesn't mean "whatever" it means something like "kick ass", "cool" etc.. Cool

remindes me of the cro word "zajebancija" that means something like "fooling around" but it has the "jeb" in it XD lmfao
Tunia
Basket Case
Tunia
June 13th, 2006 at 03:36pm
whateveryasay:
Tuniu, nowa sygnaturka? Jest zajebista Cool
Cool

chwila słabości, ale kr neki Laughing Cool
whateveryasay
whateveryasay
June 13th, 2006 at 05:38pm
Kocham Was. Nie, naprawdę, kocham to forum. Very Happy

Dear Lunchbox, you're right, the title of this topic means moreless "things that don't match any other topic", so it's pretty much the same as kr neki. Wink
And the 'Pig' murderer was also right saying that 'zajebiste' is something like 'kickass'. So you deduce pretty well. Mr. Green
Tunia
Basket Case
Tunia
June 13th, 2006 at 05:57pm
i znów się ckliwie robi Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy Ja też Was kocham ;P law is ol arałnd jeee Very Happy
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
June 13th, 2006 at 07:19pm
whateveryasay:

Dear Lunchbox, you're right, the title of this topic means moreless "things that don't match any other topic", so it's pretty much the same as kr neki. Wink
And the 'Pig' murderer was also right saying that 'zajebiste' is something like 'kickass'. So you deduce pretty well. Mr. Green

OMG Shocked I'm so proud of myself Very Happy btw Kockam to forum means I love this forum, right? Very Happy
btw I hope you don't mind me writting in eng, I still dunno polish that well Embarassed
whateveryasay
whateveryasay
June 14th, 2006 at 08:54am
Lunchbox:
whateveryasay:

OMG Shocked I'm so proud of myself Very Happy btw Kockam to forum means I love this forum, right? Very Happy
btw I hope you don't mind me writting in eng, I still dunno polish that well Embarassed

Write in English as much as you want, one of the reasons behind me joining GSB was practising this language. Cool

And you're right again, my outburst meant: "I love you. No, really, I love this forum" Wink

I think I'll just write everything in English Mr. Green
Eliseth
Addict
Eliseth
June 14th, 2006 at 09:40am
just keep practising polish petra Very Happy till august and then i hope we'll have more time to learn...
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
June 14th, 2006 at 10:28am
oh defenetly Cool I'm trying to read what you people are writting Very Happy some words I can understand but sometimes I just get confused

sooo, as far as I'm concirned, polish is fine but just explain if I don't get something Very Happy

Hug to all of you Wink
and a special Hug to Eliseth, I miss you Sad
Bad Boy
Basket Case
Bad Boy
June 14th, 2006 at 10:40am
hey, Eliseth is only my Razz
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
June 14th, 2006 at 10:45am
noooo Shocked who am I gonna go to zmz concerts then?

btw, I think I learned a new expression Eh
no co?
no co?
June 14th, 2006 at 11:53am
a tak btw.. jak poszły testy gimnazjalne? Question Retard

tym co pisali of kors Cool
whateveryasay
whateveryasay
June 14th, 2006 at 01:08pm
92 punkty Cool Cool Cool

plus to dzisiaj Very Happy :
Bad Boy
Basket Case
Bad Boy
June 14th, 2006 at 01:39pm
92? Shocked
moj boze....

potrzebuje korepetycji...
lidocaine
lidocaine
June 14th, 2006 at 01:57pm
gratulejszyns Smile

ja to bym miała problemy z tą rozprawka dlatego ciesze sie zem się wygramoliła tak szybko na świat Very Happy
whateveryasay
whateveryasay
June 14th, 2006 at 03:54pm
thanks Wink
ja samą siebie zadziwiłam Mr. Green
Eliseth
Addict
Eliseth
June 14th, 2006 at 03:57pm
no!! don't let draska get me!! heeeeelp *hides behind lunchbox*

ja jeszcze nie mam wynikow Razz
whateveryasay
whateveryasay
June 14th, 2006 at 04:00pm
Jak będziesz miała w pon to powiedz Wink
no co?
no co?
June 14th, 2006 at 04:01pm
gratuluje wyniku Cool tylko jedna osoba w mojej szkole ma taki wynik.. lepszego nie ma Razz

ciekawe jak ja za rok wypadne Shocked
Eliseth
Addict
Eliseth
June 14th, 2006 at 04:02pm
haaaa moja kolezanka z 1gim (potem sie przeprowadzila) miala 1p wiecej Very Happy

juz sie boje co ze mna...
Register