AFI

AuthorMessage
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
June 18th, 2006 at 11:03am
I love decemberunderground. I've played it ... 5 or 6 times since last night. O_O
Amy.
Falling In Love With The Board
Amy.
June 18th, 2006 at 03:25pm
Nautical:
I love decemberunderground. I've played it ... 5 or 6 times since last night. O_O
You'll play it another zillion times before you even think about getting bored of it =]
hm___kinky
King For A Couple Of Days
hm___kinky
June 18th, 2006 at 03:33pm
PunkPixie:
Nautical:
You'll play it another zillion times before you even think about getting bored of it =]

*agrees* its such an awesome album i love their music
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 03:48pm
decemberunderground is VERY impressive, but my favortie AFI song still has to be Silver and Cold.
-Julie
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
June 18th, 2006 at 04:28pm
PunkPixie:
Nautical:
Definetely.
I've probably played it another 2 or 3 times since I left that post.
It's just ... that good.
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
June 18th, 2006 at 04:29pm
i lurvvvv AFI
wait_what
Geek
wait_what

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 10:49pm
Nautical:
PunkPixie:
Nautical:
Definetely.
I've probably played it another 2 or 3 times since I left that post.
It's just ... that good.

I keep listening to decemberunderground and AFI (their Nitro songs CD thing...) constantly.
staceface
Geek
staceface
June 18th, 2006 at 11:04pm
people have been saying how they've sold out ever since STS, but they don't suck. they're still about the music, they actually care about the fans, and are involved in their message boards. their new material is pretty much justa as good as the old ones, except the older ones are a bit...umm...raw-er?, i guess
they matured and their sound changed but i still love them Very Happy
Tyler
Tyler
June 19th, 2006 at 12:27am
Black Sails in the Sunset > Everything AFI have done and will do. That album is so damn good.

I'm happy that AFI have become popular, but I'd rather have seem them become big on one of their better albums. I think Sing the Sorrow was WAYYYY better than Decemberunderground. Not to say its a bad record, but its just nothing great.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2006 at 11:01am
staceface:
people have been saying how they've sold out ever since STS, but they don't suck. they're still about the music, they actually care about the fans, and are involved in their message boards. their new material is pretty much justa as good as the old ones, except the older ones are a bit...umm...raw-er?, i guess
they matured and their sound changed but i still love them Very Happy

AFI are a great band with their fans.
Theres a lot of interaction, like with the Despair Faction and such. You're right. Haha, one more reason to love those guys I guess. Cool

Plus, they give you something to think about besides the music, what with the whole 'mystery' and clandestine and such.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 19th, 2006 at 11:07am
ok i downloaded some of they're stuff Miss Murder being amoungst it and it was brilliant. i really liked it.

oh and for the record i like his hair.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2006 at 11:18am
Magne:
ok i downloaded some of they're stuff Miss Murder being amoungst it and it was brilliant. i really liked it.

I always knew you were cool enough to like AFI. Cool
TrEsXBiAtChX12
TrEsXBiAtChX12
June 19th, 2006 at 11:19am
HEY MISS MURDER CAN I!!!

I bloody love that song LOL!!!
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2006 at 11:25am
Davey's got an article about what he likes in this week's KERRANG!
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
June 19th, 2006 at 11:27am
Tyler:
Black Sails in the Sunset > Everything AFI have done and will do. That album is so damn good.

I'm happy that AFI have become popular, but I'd rather have seem them become big on one of their better albums. I think Sing the Sorrow was WAYYYY better than Decemberunderground. Not to say its a bad record, but its just nothing great.
You're basically agreeing with the review in Rolling Stone I read. The reviewer was in love with Sing the Sorrow. =]
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 19th, 2006 at 11:36am
Bloodraine:
Magne:

I always knew you were cool enough to like AFI. Cool

thankyou! Embarassed
Tyler
Tyler
June 19th, 2006 at 02:10pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Tyler:

You're basically agreeing with the review in Rolling Stone I read. The reviewer was in love with Sing the Sorrow. =]

Fuck Rolling Stone. Seriously, they gave an album one star based on the bands fans, not the actual music.
*higher_than_hope*
Jackass
*higher_than_hope*
June 19th, 2006 at 02:20pm
Tyler:

Black Sails in the Sunset was my first AFI album, the one that got me into AFI. I love it Very Happy
Rachii!
Rachii!
June 19th, 2006 at 02:22pm
I like Miss Murder. Retard I listen to it a lot. I have Days of the Phoenix too. I only listened to it once though. I like AFI. =]
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
June 19th, 2006 at 09:00pm
sexybilliejoe4me:
Yeah AFI is a lil weird cuz i think the lead singer is gay with the makeup he wears......... They're song Miss Murder is pretty good though.....

Gay? Why must you say he's gay? For your information ms.sexybilliejoe4me
BJ wears makeup to..sorry.

And...yes...this is from elementry school but don't judge a book by it's cover.
Register