Alternate Green Day stories

AuthorMessage
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 04:57pm
Hmmm, I've never read a Ramona story, I'll check it out. Thanks for telling us!
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 05:00pm
Maybe it's just because I'm nearing eighteen or something, but I have no interest in reading stories involving Green Day's children. I think it's possibly because my thinking level is not at the same as theirs would be.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 05:07pm
I'm twenty and I write and read them. I don't do present, I jump to the future. For some reason, I pick on Jakob. I'm working on a second story involving him. I enjoy putting them in high school angst and early adulthood Hell. I love doing that to all my characters because that's where I'm at.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 05:10pm
Pickle:
I'm twenty and I write and read them. I don't do present, I jump to the future. For some reason, I pick on Jakob. I'm working on a second story involving him. I enjoy putting them in high school angst and early adulthood Hell. I love doing that to all my characters because that's where I'm at.
Well see, if you're writing about them in adulthood, that's a bit different than writing stories about pre-teens and dear little Frankito who I'm not sure, might have just turned five. Dno
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 05:12pm
Oh no, I don't mess with kiddies. One, I don't like kids. Two, I never thought like one so I wouldn't know where to start! I like to go future AU and use my imagination.

I thought Frankito was the same age as Jakob, about 7?
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 05:25pm
Haha, I never thought like a kid either. Laughing
And I think Frankito was born in 2001.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 06:32pm
I don't know when he was born. I don't hold those facts at the ready in my brain.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
August 7th, 2006 at 06:09am
There was one with a really cool concept that I loved. Its called "You Know I Love You, Wright?"

Its about Ramona and Tre's relationship. and like, Tre not being there for her, or whatever. I haven't checked recently for updates, but I loved the idea! *cheers for author*
Wunny Bacon?!?
Jackass
Wunny Bacon?!?

Mibba
August 8th, 2006 at 11:23am
I'm writing a story right now called 'I Was Estelle Pritchard,' that is, obviously, about Estelle. But I'm one of those weird people who wants to write the whole thing before posting it. I wrote Chapter One earlier today, and I know where it's going, so I might start posting it in a month or two.

I won't give away too much, but Estelle starts out as a really good kid and ends up... different. It's set when she's 16, going on 17. I'll post a link when I post it and it is on the site.
Register