Muse

AuthorMessage
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
January 7th, 2008 at 01:12pm
^They're not working for me,it just shows the museabuse logo.
You know,when they took that pic with 'we're happied than ever' they were really drunk lmfao
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
January 7th, 2008 at 08:39pm
lmfao omg that article seriously makes me wish Dom were pregnant lmfaolmfaolmfao
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
January 17th, 2008 at 12:46am
Muse's Matt Bellamy has claimed that their new album could be a "50-minute symphony".

Bellamy said that he wasn't sure in what format the band's new music would be released, or what it would sound like, but said it was likely that the group would go up their "own arses" on their next LP.

He told NME: "We're probably going to go up our own arses more than we have in the past, based on the fact that we'll be recording in our own studio. What will come out of that is impossible to say.

"It may just be albums, but it may be a stream of singles, or it may just be one 50-minute symphony, do you know what I mean? Who knows?"

Muse are currently working on the follow-up to 2006's Black Holes and Revelations.

Roxanne
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
January 17th, 2008 at 01:36am
It's better if they're gonna be the producers. More...freedom idk.

But if they actually do a 50-minute symphony(frankly I don't think that's going to happen) it would be.aw man.orgasmic. Roxanne
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
January 17th, 2008 at 02:52pm
Micro Sheep:
It's better if they're gonna be the producers. More...freedom idk.

But if they actually do a 50-minute symphony(frankly I don't think that's going to happen) it would be.aw man.orgasmic. Roxanne
yes Roxanne
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2008 at 06:42pm
They're finally getting it into their heads that they don't need to particularly write hit singles and just have the freedom to express themselves musically as much as possible. If they do something completely unexpected of them, like a 50 minute symphony as opposed to an album of Starlight's, then that'd just be brilliant.

Of course you'd still have people saying how pretentious they are, but at least then you wouldn't have people calling them:

1) Radiohead rip-offs
2) Uninventive
3) Saying: "All their songs sound the same"

All those people could go fuck themselves tbh Smile
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
January 18th, 2008 at 12:13pm
Jay Tee:
They're finally getting it into their heads that they don't need to particularly write hit singles and just have the freedom to express themselves musically as much as possible. If they do something completely unexpected of them, like a 50 minute symphony as opposed to an album of Starlight's, then that'd just be brilliant.

Of course you'd still have people saying how pretentious they are, but at least then you wouldn't have people calling them:

1) Radiohead rip-offs
2) Uninventive

True Smile
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
January 18th, 2008 at 12:45pm
Jay Tee:

1) Radiohead rip-offs
2) Uninventive

lmfaolmfao those crack me up. Muse is near the most inventive band I know. And it amazes me how different all their songs sound Rolling Eyes
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
January 18th, 2008 at 01:17pm
I have a friend that hates Muse and he only heard Plug in Baby Smile

He also says that all their songs sound the same Smile
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
January 18th, 2008 at 02:37pm
Jay Tee:

1) Radiohead rip-offs
2) Uninventive

lmfao soo true

I can't wait to see the album produced by themselves,it HAS to sound different.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
January 18th, 2008 at 04:16pm
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
January 18th, 2008 at 04:59pm
Matt's a crazy little man with surreal ideas, I don't quite picture that happening.And they only mentioned that once or twice,it's not like it's any elaborate plan for the next tour Dno
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
January 18th, 2008 at 06:55pm
Meski:
I have a friend that hates Muse and he only heard Plug in Baby Smile

He also says that all their songs sound the same Smile
lmfao lmfao lmfao
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
January 19th, 2008 at 04:48am
Micro Sheep:
Matt's a crazy little man with surreal ideas, I don't quite picture that happening.And they only mentioned that once or twice,it's not like it's any elaborate plan for the next tour Dno
yeah you're right about that,but idk it does sound like possibilty Dno
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
January 19th, 2008 at 01:31pm
Yes,it would be great if they did it but I guess it's pretty difficult to make a show on the sea Cassie
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
January 19th, 2008 at 04:29pm
hay muse, Vancouver has a coast. File
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
January 19th, 2008 at 08:07pm
Micro Sheep:
Yes,it would be great if they did it but I guess it's pretty difficult to make a show on the sea Cassie
True xD
ShesARebel__x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ShesARebel__x
January 20th, 2008 at 08:16am
Muse = The Sex :]

I would pay SO much money to see them...
But I dunno if they're coming back to Scotland in a hurry :[
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 20th, 2008 at 12:36pm
Cough

Few rare live/demo/acoustic songs there. Plus Absolution Instrumental in full. GEt in.

Plus bootlegs of tonnes of shows from down the years.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
January 21st, 2008 at 04:53pm
Jay Tee:
Cough

Few rare live/demo/acoustic songs there. Plus Absolution Instrumental in full. GEt in.

Plus bootlegs of tonnes of shows from down the years.
Cassie you pwn!
Register