Muse

AuthorMessage
TrEsXBiAtChX12
King For A Couple Of Days
TrEsXBiAtChX12
July 5th, 2006 at 07:37am
Muse Rules my ass Matt Belamy is hott it's just rock mixed in with some techno which I like and I like how Matt Bellamy's voice how it goes really high
Amy.
Falling In Love With The Board
Amy.
July 5th, 2006 at 12:07pm
Iiiigor:
Omfg... I listened the new album a couple of days ago before buying it. I fucking HATE it. All the energy they had during Origin of Symmetry is gone now. Absolution was kinda ok but not as good as Origin of Symmetry, and now, with Black Holes and Revelations they have fucked themselves up completely. They have become a mixture between Depeche Mode, Radiohead and System of a Down and all of the Museness has died. Fuck that. Sorry Muse, but I'm not buying this
Hand
If they churned out the same album again and again, people would get fed up of it. It's called progression.

And as for saying they sound like Radiohead, I think you should go and flush your head down a toilet Retard The only point that they were slightly similar to a few Radiohead songs was during Showbiz
Amy.
Amy.
July 5th, 2006 at 12:08pm
TrEsXBiAtChX12:
Muse Rules my ass Matt Belamy is hott it's just rock mixed in with some techno which I like and I like how Matt Bellamy's voice how it goes really high

Rolling Eyes
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
July 5th, 2006 at 01:37pm
i think you need to hear the songs more often to like them.
and remember, no muse or else albulm will EVER be so good as OOS
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
July 5th, 2006 at 02:11pm
OOS is awesome...but not the best album ever...but it is the ebst muse album..but I love absolution too

and no Muse ain't like radiohead...new muse is weird and radiohead is teh shiz
Iiiigor
Jackass
Iiiigor
July 5th, 2006 at 02:59pm
Junkie Princess:

Yah Very Happy

I'm sorry but I really don't like the new one... and yes it DOES sound like Radiohead and I should know, cause I have all Radiohead's albums so go flush your own head down a toilet Razz
Amy.
Amy.
July 5th, 2006 at 03:07pm
It does NOT sound like Radiohead. I love Radiohead too, I am technically obliged to, as I live I Oxford.
MUSE AND RADIOHEAD DO NOT SOUND THE SAME AT ALL
Iiiigor
Jackass
Iiiigor
July 5th, 2006 at 03:10pm
Muse's new album does Razz
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 5th, 2006 at 03:11pm
I can definitely see similarities between Muse's new album and Radiohead. Dno Whatever, I like them both.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 5th, 2006 at 03:17pm
Does anyone think that Invincible sounds a bit like Keane?
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
July 5th, 2006 at 04:58pm
and the assassin riff in the beginning is the same as admiral freebees darkness oh darkness but with more speed and another effect
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
July 5th, 2006 at 04:59pm
but i still love knights of cydonia
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
July 5th, 2006 at 08:10pm
Iiiigor:
Junkie Princess:

Yah Very Happy

I'm sorry but I really don't like the new one... and yes it DOES sound like Radiohead and I should know, cause I have all Radiohead's albums so go flush your own head down a toilet Razz
no way

Radiohead is a lot different from black holes and revelations...
I like radiohead Cool and I guess I'm gettin used to black oles and revelations
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
July 6th, 2006 at 09:13am
yea that's it!
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
July 6th, 2006 at 10:45am
I can't believe how you lot are still saying they sound like Radiohead... That argument was over when they released OoS for fuck's sake.

As for the new album, it kicks fucking arse! The energy that someone said they've lost is as present as ever, just in a different form they hinted at on Absolution: grandeur. The new album reminds me a lot of Queen, just blasted into outer space, sucked into a black hole, spat out again and given an impressive new prog. twist. They've basically invented a new genre: Space Rock.

I was thinking when they released Absolution "how are they going to top THIS?!". Well I found out tuesday when I heard BH&R. Fantastic album. Well done guys.
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
July 6th, 2006 at 11:07am
yea it sounds soooo good when you listened it 4 or 5 times Cool
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
July 6th, 2006 at 11:35am
ive got the new album. ive listened to it, and hmm. it seems to be missing the riffs. you know, the ones from hysteria, plug in baby et all. its good, but nowhere near as good as absolution (my personal favourite).
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
July 6th, 2006 at 12:18pm
409 Coffeemaker:
I can't believe how you lot are still saying they sound like Radiohead... That argument was over when they released OoS for fuck's sake.

just one person said they sound like radiohead...we all just said it was different but both good Retard
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
July 6th, 2006 at 12:20pm
keep the peace Retard
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
July 6th, 2006 at 12:29pm
i will buy it as soon as possible. the more i listen to it the more i like it! knights of cydonia and map of the problematique are beautiful!
Register