Aiden

AuthorMessage
Scrappy
Geek
Scrappy
July 17th, 2006 at 03:01pm
Ellieunderground.:
AleeSymmetry:
I have about 7 posters of them and one of them is just a really cool picture of wiL Very Happy

But I have both Albums.

I have 1 poster of them as a group and many of just wiL.

Damn you Kerrang!.

& I have a signed ticket by wiL and Angel. Cool

yess u r a very luckie duckie
LoveMeLudo
Idiot
LoveMeLudo

Mibba
July 18th, 2006 at 09:42pm
i've only heard one song
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
July 19th, 2006 at 12:14am
afireinsidemyhead:
i've only heard one song

Hmm...The Last Sunrise by any chance?
Defying Gravity
Geek
Defying Gravity
July 19th, 2006 at 12:18am
i heard The Last Sunrise and liked it so I bought the album (one of my cd impulse buys) it disappointed me a little bit. it's okay, but i don't listen to it that much
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
July 19th, 2006 at 12:32am
I'm Free...Free Fallin':
i heard The Last Sunrise and liked it so I bought the album (one of my cd impulse buys) it disappointed me a little bit. it's okay, but i don't listen to it that much

I heard it in October I believe and I played it so much that my parents finally gave in and brought me the album. Hehe. I've played Goodbye We're Falling Fast 53 times on my itunes.......in the past month. Smile
Scrappy
Geek
Scrappy
July 19th, 2006 at 01:13pm
Miss Minutes:
I'm Free...Free Fallin':

I heard it in October I believe and I played it so much that my parents finally gave in and brought me the album. Hehe. I've played Goodbye We're Falling Fast 53 times on my itunes.......in the past month. Smile

haha ive played Die Romantic....i have no clue how many timez since my best friend got in the hospital
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
July 19th, 2006 at 03:39pm
It'z all just a bad dream:
Miss Minutes:
I'm Free...Free Fallin':

haha ive played Die Romantic....i have no clue how many timez since my best friend got in the hospital

I haven't been listenint to them much recently . . . don't know why . . .
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
July 19th, 2006 at 03:45pm
Ellieunderground.:
Miss Minutes:
I'm Free...Free Fallin':

I listen to them nonstop since Christmas but til like three weeks ago I really been on techno and Andrew McManhan's voice (Jacks Mannquinn and Something Corporate) lol

But I still love Aiden to death.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
July 20th, 2006 at 11:53am
Miss Minutes:
Ellieunderground.:
Miss Minutes:
I'm Free...Free Fallin':

I listen to them nonstop since Christmas but til like three weeks ago I really been on techno and Andrew McManhan's voice (Jacks Mannquinn and Something Corporate) lol

But I still love Aiden to death.

Indeed.
Be[lie]ve
Jackass
Be[lie]ve
July 21st, 2006 at 02:40am
There my new obsession!

I met them at Warped on the 18th, they signed my ticket and i got a picture together with both of the Jakes! Very Happy

There CD's are fab! Smile
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
July 21st, 2006 at 05:28am
K-La.:
There my new obsession!

I met them at Warped on the 18th, they signed my ticket and i got a picture together with both of the Jakes! Very Happy

Niice :]
They meet everyone, so when one says 'I met Aiden' it's more like 'dood, so have I.'
Be[lie]ve
Jackass
Be[lie]ve
July 21st, 2006 at 05:12pm
Ellie Scissorhands.:
K-La.:
There my new obsession!

They meet everyone, so when one says 'I met Aiden' it's more like 'dood, so have I.'

Yeah Laughing
Not that many people there wanted to meet them though, the line was only like 20 people long.
And barely any people watched there show because they were playing at the same time as AFI.
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
July 21st, 2006 at 05:16pm
K-La.:
Ellie Scissorhands.:
K-La.:
There my new obsession!

Yeah Laughing
Not that many people there wanted to meet them though, the line was only like 20 people long.
And barely any people watched there show because they were playing at the same time as AFI.

Aww that sucks though I would be dying to watch both. I don't know which one I would choose.....?

Lucky though on meeting them. I know not many people were in line but I've haven't had a chance to go to any of their concerts because my parents always wait til the last minute then say I can go. Tickets are soldout by then Mad . I wish I was old enough to have a job. Laughing
Scrappy
Geek
Scrappy
July 22nd, 2006 at 02:39am
11 dayz till Warped in MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
July 22nd, 2006 at 03:29am
Miss Minutes:
K-La.:
Ellie Scissorhands.:
K-La.:
There my new obsession!

Yeah Laughing

Aww that sucks though I would be dying to watch both. I don't know which one I would choose.....?

Lucky though on meeting them. I know not many people were in line but I've haven't had a chance to go to any of their concerts because my parents always wait til the last minute then say I can go. Tickets are soldout by then Mad . I wish I was old enough to have a job. Laughing

lol, but the shows they do play here in the UK, a lotta people 'meet' them.
Audz
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Audz
July 24th, 2006 at 01:00pm
i like Aiden there kool.....
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
July 24th, 2006 at 01:01pm
Seen them, but I don't like them.
Makes sense Rolling Eyes
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
Geek
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
July 26th, 2006 at 12:36am
I chased wiL today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw Aiden at Warped Tour earlier today...their set was amazing, of course. I used my amazing navigating skills to get me and my friend to the front of the stage, so my pictures are going to be AWESOME.

We stood in line for 45 minutes to get Aiden's autographs, I had them sign my bag, and wiL put a heart after his name. He has got such gorgeous eyes...he looked at me for a really long time after he signed the bag, and I'm pretty sure he was looking at me when they played too, lol.

After we watched Moneen, my friend and I were walking back towards the main stage, and I thought I saw wiL up ahead of us, so I said to my friend, "Hey that looks like wiL from Aiden." And he goes "I think it is." So I ran up to him [chased him for about 50 feet] and I said, "wiL?" But he kept walking, so now I was walking alongside him and I said, "Hey would you mind taking a picture with me?" and he stopped and turned to me and looked at me with those gorgeous eyes and goes, "No not at all that'd be great." And so I tossed my camera to my friend and wiL put his arm around me-his hand was all sweaty-and my friend took the pic and I'm like "Gosh, thanks." And wiL goes, "No, thank you."
DragingIntoTheLite
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DragingIntoTheLite
July 26th, 2006 at 09:23am
Time for my opinnon. I just listened to 1 of their songs and I turned it off quickly. It's awful as hell. I never liked Aiden anyways...
longview17
Jackass
longview17
July 26th, 2006 at 10:17am
I_Love_Billie_Mike_Tre_:
Time for my opinnon. I just listened to 1 of their songs and I turned it off quickly. It's awful as hell. I never liked Aiden anyways...
Fair enough...

I love them
Seen them twice, & met them
Can't wait till September to see them on the Victory Tour
Register