I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 06:39pm
Tyler:
^WTF?

I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!:
This may be a little off-topic, but anyways. Last night my friend and I were watching "The Adventure" music video, and my friend and I have came to a conclusion. TOM DELONGE IS A NAZI!! XDD If you watch him.. he keeps hailing hitler! And say "Do this with me!" He does it 7 times. And he does a double salute twice! And then they show concentration camps. O.O

I think you're getting a little to into it. Look at the video for Miss Murder by AFI, you could argue that Davey is a Nazi from that video, but is there any real proof? no.

They're in cahoots together. Cool They're gonna like.. go all nazi on our asses! AHHH!
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 06:40pm
Mike_is_sexy_86:
This may be a little off-topic, but anyways. Last night my friend and I were watching "The Adventure" music video, and my friend and I have came to a conclusion. TOM DELONGE IS A NAZI!! XDD If you watch him.. he keeps hailing hitler! And say "Do this with me!" He does it 7 times. And he does a double salute twice! And then they show concentration camps. O.O

HAHAHA! I'm sorry. Thats just really funny.
But yeah, I'm getting the AaA c.d. pretty soon *ish excited*

The CD isn't that good. They're annoying because like the first minute of every song is just them playing music. I'm like.. "START SINGING!" XDD
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
July 12th, 2006 at 06:45pm
Mike_is_sexy_86:

The CD isn't that good. They're annoying because like the first minute of every song is just them playing music. I'm like.. "START SINGING!" XDD

I know. That's why I can't stand listening to the first song. But the other songs are good. My favorite songs are the ones that don't have such a long instrumental beginning.
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 06:55pm
-waffle-nimrod-:
Mike_is_sexy_86:

I know. That's why I can't stand listening to the first song. But the other songs are good. My favorite songs are the ones that don't have such a long instrumental beginning.

Yeah. I agree.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
July 12th, 2006 at 07:21pm
Shocked ....... lmfao
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
July 12th, 2006 at 09:01pm
-waffle-nimrod-:
Mike_is_sexy_86:

Yeah. I agree.

You people don't like it because you're too "punk." You want short, fast rock songs...well AvA isn't punk or rock. They are prog. I like the music.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
July 12th, 2006 at 09:11pm
Rocket:
-waffle-nimrod-:
Mike_is_sexy_86:

Yeah. I agree.

You people don't like it because you're too "punk." You want short, fast rock songs...well AvA isn't punk or rock. They are prog. I like the music.

No no no no no... I didn't say I didn't like it. I do like their music; I have their CD. I don't classify myself as "punk" either.
State Radio
State Radio
July 12th, 2006 at 09:24pm
-waffle-nimrod-:
Rocket:
-waffle-nimrod-:
Mike_is_sexy_86:

Yeah. I agree.

No no no no no... I didn't say I didn't like it. I do like their music; I have their CD. I don't classify myself as "punk" either.

Well, I'm only saying that because of what I Am So Beautiful! FUCK! wrote.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 08:58pm
PumpkinKingExtraordinaire:
Hello People
It's not a chatting thread. It's a thread to discuss the band Angels and Airwaves.
State Radio
State Radio
July 13th, 2006 at 09:02pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
PumpkinKingExtraordinaire:
Hello People
It's not a chatting thread. It's a thread to discuss the band Angels and Airwaves.

You tell him.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 14th, 2006 at 05:35am
Rocket:

At first I was like that as well.
I mean it was like "Ermm o__O some Singing please?" I was kinda used to fast and short Songs. [lol im zo punx Rolling Eyes] But then the album grew on me, and after some time I really liked it. Cool It's really good. xD
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
July 14th, 2006 at 05:45am
[quote="Be Cool. LOL."]
Rocket:

no not all punk songs are fast and short
have you ever heard of the clash or the adicts??

i dont like them cause its sounds boring
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
July 14th, 2006 at 10:24am
THE EMO BAND! Cool
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 14th, 2006 at 10:29am
strummer92:
Rocket:

no not all punk songs are fast and short
have you ever heard of the clash or the adicts??

He set Punk in "..."
He didn't speak for all, just for the general Rolling Eyes
chump
chump
July 14th, 2006 at 10:33am
strummer92:

I agree. He was much better with Blink 182!
I have to laugh everytime I see him walking through the fields... Rolling Eyes
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 14th, 2006 at 10:35am
Harlequin Girl:
THE EMO BAND! Cool

He's the Emo Grandpa in Rock. o_o
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
July 14th, 2006 at 10:40am
Be Cool. LOL.:
Harlequin Girl:
THE EMO BAND! Cool

You dont know what the hell you're/I'm talking about. xD
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 14th, 2006 at 10:47am
Harlequin Girl:
Be Cool. LOL.:
Harlequin Girl:
THE EMO BAND! Cool

PFFT. I never know. Do I care?
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
July 14th, 2006 at 11:24am
BEBOP LOVES EL.:
Harlequin Girl:
Be Cool. LOL.:
Harlequin Girl:
THE EMO BAND! Cool

PFFT. I never know. Do I care?
I dont care if you dont caaare.
Fox
King For A Couple Of Days
Fox
July 14th, 2006 at 01:18pm
They sound okay but nothing out of this world really.

I think that Tom guy's ego is getting to him. I mean, he used to be in a band who were anything but serious, and then he forms a more serious band who he thinks will like start a revolution or something. Confused

It's like WTF really.
Register