Fall Out Boy

AuthorMessage
Peter Petrelli
King For A Couple Of Days
Peter Petrelli
May 20th, 2006 at 10:35am
Xx.Only Thomas.xX:
but they got way to effin popular and now it just makes me mad

Who cares if they're popular, damn it? Like Green Day, they still made great music even though it appealed to a wider audience.

And Fall Out Boy rock. Woooooooh. *dances to Of All the Gin Joints*
Santa Billie
Falling In Love With The Board
Santa Billie
May 20th, 2006 at 01:33pm
Tyler:
Jordyn:
I hate them with firey passion
lemur_for_prez
Geek
lemur_for_prez
May 20th, 2006 at 01:41pm
i agree with international_idiot b'c the same thing happened to green day, they made music, got popular, now some ppl hate it because teenies like it. I like fall out boy for their music,

not for their looks
or because everyone else likes them.

If you hate them because you don't like their music, thats fine. If you hate them only b'c everyone else likes them, but secretly like their music, then thats not fine.
Amy.
Falling In Love With The Board
Amy.
May 20th, 2006 at 01:55pm
I do actually like them, and I'm actually proud to be able to say I did like them way before From Under The Cork Tree. Yeah, they attract a lot of teenies, but that makes no difference to the music. And as for looks? I couldn't give a monkey's arsehole what they look like, you should like a band for their music and nothing else. If you think they're good looking, well I guess that's just a bonus for you. And I don't find any of them attractive either =/ I haven't read many interviews with them really, but what I have, Pete does seem to come across as a bit of an arsehole, I think fame's just probably gone to his head Rolling Eyes
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
May 20th, 2006 at 07:16pm
IF YOU DONT LIKE FOB DONT POST HERE

I love them, honestly...they are my 100% each day obsession. <3 (my favourite band)
Anyone can see how much obsessed i'm, and you dont even need to ask...because every knows i am. Very Happy
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 20th, 2006 at 07:19pm
Rachel<3 Fall Out Boy:

I love them, honestly...they are my 100% each day obsession. <3 (my favourite band)
Anyone can see how much obsessed i'm, and you dont even need to ask...because every knows i am. Very Happy
You can't just demand things like that and force people out. The thread is gonna get boring without conflict. Trust me.
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
May 20th, 2006 at 07:22pm
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
Rachel<3 Fall Out Boy:

You can't just demand things like that and force people out. The thread is gonna get boring without conflict. Trust me.

But there isnt much point of the haters posting here, because people will just say the same thing over and over again.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 20th, 2006 at 07:27pm
That's what a thread is.
A repetitive arguement is better than

-OmG i LuV FoB.
-PoSuEr.
-ZomGz PeTe Iz s0 hAwT.
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
May 20th, 2006 at 07:28pm
Charmishgirl:
*Drop*A*Heart*:
so am i, its black with FALL|OUT|BOY on it right?

Yeah. Got it yesterday. I went to Hot Topic a while ago and they had a FOB hat. they don't have it anymore in the store. Might get it online. Last time I made a thread about FOB, people said there already was a thread about the band. I don't care, though. Thanx for making the thread. Oh, I like the music and pete wentz. My friend likes Patrick Stump (Ugly) Might buy a poster of them (along with Rent poster)for my new house.

Patrick Stump is not ugly.
He happens to be my favourite member.
But the music comes first, of course.
love.
love.
May 20th, 2006 at 07:32pm
i LOVE F.O.B SmileSmile
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 20th, 2006 at 07:32pm
I think he's ugly, has a crappy voice, is chubby, and can't write lyrics, which is pathetic for a SINGER.
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
May 20th, 2006 at 07:37pm
That's what a thread is.
A repetitive arguement is better than

-OmG i LuV FoB.
-PoSuEr.
-ZomGz PeTe Iz s0 hAwT.

Alright i guess your right. i feel ashamed to love them, as other people hate them. I get annoyed when people say Pete is the only one who is hott. in my own words, hes just nice looking.

People call Patrick ugly because he is a ''dork''. I would rather love someone as a dork, than newbies crawling over Pete.
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
May 20th, 2006 at 07:37pm
I think he's ugly, has a crappy voice, is chubby, and can't write lyrics, which is pathetic for a SINGER.

Pete writes the lyrics.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 20th, 2006 at 07:41pm
Rachel<3 Fall Out Boy:

Pete writes the lyrics.
Exactly. Rolling Eyes
Worship.the.Spork
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Worship.the.Spork
May 20th, 2006 at 07:53pm
I first started liking them because Pete was cool Embarassed, but then I started liking their music and I'm buying their album this afternoon ^_^
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 20th, 2006 at 08:43pm
Worship.the.Spork:
I'm buying their album this afternoon ^_^
They have 3. 4 if you count EPs.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
May 20th, 2006 at 08:57pm
"In February 2005, in what appeared to be a suicide attempt, Wentz took an overdose of the anxiety medication Ativan, and as a result, spent a week in the hospital."

o_____o

truth?
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
May 21st, 2006 at 05:27am
Steph.:
"In February 2005, in what appeared to be a suicide attempt, Wentz took an overdose of the anxiety medication Ativan, and as a result, spent a week in the hospital."

o_____o

truth?
Yes, he had to have his stomach pumped.
He sat in his car in the Best Buy car park and overdosed then called his friend, to say sorry I guess, and his friend alerted the emergency services and Pete's mother. I think that's what happened.
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
May 21st, 2006 at 05:30am
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
May 21st, 2006 at 05:43am
suicidal-x-bunny:
Steph.:

o_____o

truth?
Yes, he had to have his stomach pumped.
He sat in his car in the Best Buy car park and overdosed then called his friend, to say sorry I guess, and his friend alerted the emergency services and Pete's mother. I think that's what happened.

At a Best Buy carpark? How stupid.
Imagine a little kid finding a dead body behind a steering wheel? Well done on traumatising and wrecking a kid's life, Pete.
Register