Tré's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
cigarettesandvalentines
Geek
cigarettesandvalentines

Mibba
June 29th, 2006 at 03:13pm
Yeah, why would he want to hide being married? unless she was his cousin or something...
Which I doubt. I mean come on, he's Tre. He can have whoever he wants.
Anyway... let's just forget that I rambled on that
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 29th, 2006 at 03:19pm
Last thing I heard, he dated Beth Shifty .. not sure, just rumours Dno
cigarettesandvalentines
Geek
cigarettesandvalentines

Mibba
June 29th, 2006 at 03:21pm
Now, I've herad of Megan but not of a Beth...
Who knows. I guess it's none of my business anyway. i guess...
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
June 29th, 2006 at 03:42pm
cigarettesandvalentines:

lmfao, I'm pretty sure she was joking. Laughing
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade
Board Parasite
June 29th, 2006 at 04:02pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:

cigarettesandvalentines:

damn blasted rumors Laughing

but yeah...it IS none of our business...but im nosey Shifty
Tré_Cool_Loving_Drummer
Geek
Tré_Cool_Loving_Drummer
June 30th, 2006 at 07:19am
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:

cigarettesandvalentines:

damn blasted rumors Laughing

but yeah...it IS none of our business...but im nosey Shifty

lol, yeah. im friggin nosey too! i want to know if he is dating anyone yet, but it doesn't matter if he is or isn't because in my little world, he is dating me! Very Happy Laughing
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
June 30th, 2006 at 07:29am
she must be something as special as he is.well it's not our business but curiositiy appears once when you've become a fan.it's just...normal.we want to know cause we also love him.TREEEEEE DID YOU HEAR THAAAAT?
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 30th, 2006 at 12:37pm
TresFine:
greendayjunkie:
hee hee i was the cap poster Very Happy (which remind me i have to upload the Brittney ones for someone)
Any who thats definiatly not his sister, there body language is all wrong and stuff they must be pretty close if it was lol
Anyways, Adrienne and Brittney dont go to every award show with Billie and Mike, maybe Tre and her didnt want to put there realationship infront of the world media until they were sure about it, but anyways I like Megan (if thats her name) i hope she stays lol

yeah thats exactly what i was saying...besides Tre seems to be the type that doesnt really like his relaionships exposed...from what i have seen anyway.

nah hes alot more open just like billie..compared to mike.those two are way more open

not when it comes to girlfriends.........

Actually Tre is, I mean he never hid Claudia away (I dont really know about Lisea) But he couldnt really hide Claudia away she always stuck to him, but i mean what I am trying to say is, if Tre is serious about someone he is not gonna hide them, Billie and Tre have always been open about their relationships, it is Mike who keeps his mouth closed, I also dont beleive all this 'random' girl thing, like the play offs girl being different to Megan (or whatever) I think they are the same person, because well it isnt showing Tre in a fab light people throwing round that he is with a random girl, I think that Megan came out in public with his shows that they are pretty serious, but that might have not been his decision, maybe it was her who wanted to wait, instead of being thrusted nto the public eye and not being sure if things are gonna develop further...also one more thing, i dont think she has been with him to other events because if you see her on the Grammy after show thing she looks very shy, so yeah... i am gonna shut up now!
Kookie1099
Idiot
Kookie1099
June 30th, 2006 at 12:40pm
tres daiting me!
cigarettesandvalentines
Geek
cigarettesandvalentines

Mibba
June 30th, 2006 at 12:41pm
sheep.hah!:
she must be something as special as he is.well it's not our business but curiositiy appears once when you've become a fan.it's just...normal.we want to know cause we also love him.TREEEEEE DID YOU HEAR THAAAAT?

i agree 110%
As long as he's happy...
*weeep* oh why can't it be me?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
June 30th, 2006 at 04:33pm
cigarettesandvalentines:
sheep.hah!:

i agree 110%
As long as he's happy...

Exactly, if we really love he, then we should be happy if he is happy. No matter what. (Did that make sense?)
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
June 30th, 2006 at 04:36pm
cigarettesandvalentines:
sheep.hah!:

i agree 110%
As long as he's happy...

Exactly, if we really love he, then we should be happy if he is happy. No matter what. (Did that make sense?)
Board Parasite
June 30th, 2006 at 05:01pm
greendayjunkie:
TresFine:
greendayjunkie:
hee hee i was the cap poster Very Happy (which remind me i have to upload the Brittney ones for someone)
Any who thats definiatly not his sister, there body language is all wrong and stuff they must be pretty close if it was lol
Anyways, Adrienne and Brittney dont go to every award show with Billie and Mike, maybe Tre and her didnt want to put there realationship infront of the world media until they were sure about it, but anyways I like Megan (if thats her name) i hope she stays lol

yeah thats exactly what i was saying...besides Tre seems to be the type that doesnt really like his relaionships exposed...from what i have seen anyway.

nah hes alot more open just like billie..compared to mike.those two are way more open

not when it comes to girlfriends.........

Actually Tre is, I mean he never hid Claudia away (I dont really know about Lisea) But he couldnt really hide Claudia away she always stuck to him, but i mean what I am trying to say is, if Tre is serious about someone he is not gonna hide them, Billie and Tre have always been open about their relationships, it is Mike who keeps his mouth closed, I also dont beleive all this 'random' girl thing, like the play offs girl being different to Megan (or whatever) I think they are the same person, because well it isnt showing Tre in a fab light people throwing round that he is with a random girl, I think that Megan came out in public with his shows that they are pretty serious, but that might have not been his decision, maybe it was her who wanted to wait, instead of being thrusted nto the public eye and not being sure if things are gonna develop further...also one more thing, i dont think she has been with him to other events because if you see her on the Grammy after show thing she looks very shy, so yeah... i am gonna shut up now!

very well said Laura.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 30th, 2006 at 08:38pm
Embarassed Thank you!!
Whatsername12
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Whatsername12
July 3rd, 2006 at 09:08pm
ow,my head hurts...this is confusing!!
man i wish he could wait 3 years! so I can legaly get married!
Board Parasite
July 3rd, 2006 at 09:46pm
all this talk about Tre having a different girl at sound check, another girl at the Playoffs, and yet another girl makes him sound like a slut Laughing
so i will just go with what Laura says about it being the same girl. though we will never know Very Happy cuz he is Tre........and yeah...he gets around.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 4th, 2006 at 11:03am
all this talk about Tre having a different girl at sound check, another girl at the Playoffs, and yet another girl makes him sound like a slut Laughing
so i will just go with what Laura says about it being the same girl. though we will never know Very Happy cuz he is Tre........and yeah...he gets around.

Tre may act like a little man whore but he isnt i mean we have to all acknowledge that the guy is still human, i for one hope he has found someone that is gonna make him happy because he sure as hell deserves it (although i dont because ummmm i want him anywho...)
Board Parasite
July 4th, 2006 at 01:39pm
greendayjunkie:

Tre may act like a little man whore but he isnt i mean we have to all acknowledge that the guy is still human, i for one hope he has found someone that is gonna make him happy because he sure as hell deserves it (although i dont because ummmm i want him anywho...)

Laughing

but yeah i totally agree. or maybe he is just the type of guy that doesnt wanna commit and just wants to date around Dno

however he is, he knows what he wants and what he is doing. so whatever happens in the future is his choice, and im sure he will be happy Cool
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
July 7th, 2006 at 12:48am
he may not even be with beth or megan or tina.yeah i heard two different things which is that her name was tina and then it was her name was megan
pirate hookkkkker
Geek
pirate hookkkkker
July 8th, 2006 at 04:52pm
Kookie1099:
TresFine:
wheres the picture of him with a wedding ring

not relaly a wedding ring...

but lots of people were making a big deal about him having a ring on his left ring finger...but who knows why it was there...

I swear to god that is a p.i.m.p ring I mean look at it in all its glory
omg ur soo funny u and ur pimp ring lol Very Happy
Register