Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2006 at 09:34pm
Kitti:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
that's crazy!
How so?
I think it's crazy that people eat plants, because vegetation can't defend itself or give consent to be eaten.
But people can. So why is it crazy to eat humans when we eat plants already?

Because it's scientifically proven to be extremely unhealthy. Not to mention it's immoral and disturbing that a human would take advantage of another humans body in such away, thats what makes us people, knowing that it isnt ok to eat others, have the knowledge to know that it has harmful side effects.
<3Romance<3
Jackass
<3Romance<3
June 20th, 2006 at 10:21am
Pepperpot.:
Action Han:
Pepperpot.:
Action Han:
He was left to bleed for ten hours?

Shit why did that man let it happen to him?

He requested that he'd be eaten, but I have no idea why he wanted to.
And the reason he bled for 10 hours was because after getting his penis cut off, Mr. Meiwes put him in a bath filled with hot water [and hot water makes you bleed quicker].
Ouch, fuck man.

I guess if that's what he wanted to happen then... But still, why would you want that?

Some people are weird like that.
Maybe he wanted to die..

or maybe he wanted to feel how it's like when someone eats you
Either way, ieuw
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
June 20th, 2006 at 10:25am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Kitti:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
that's crazy!
How so?
I think it's crazy that people eat plants, because vegetation can't defend itself or give consent to be eaten.
But people can. So why is it crazy to eat humans when we eat plants already?

Because it's scientifically proven to be extremely unhealthy. Not to mention it's immoral and disturbing that a human would take advantage of another humans body in such away, thats what makes us people, knowing that it isnt ok to eat others, have the knowledge to know that it has harmful side effects.
We kill each other over land.
We invented bombs so we could kill more people at once.
Guns so we could kill people faster.
The death penalty.

So if two consenting adult humans want to engage in cannibalism, how is that MORE wrong than those things? How is it MORE uncivil than what people do on reality television programs?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 11:09am
I think Kitti has a point Think
You know what?
At least a human gan give consent.
When you're eating all your potatoes there, did they ask to be eaten?. No, but Bernd Brandes did.

He wanted to die, he wanted to be eaten. Do we have a problem with that?. No, I say he was born into this world a human and I, as a mere human, cannot dictate to him how he should leave this world.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 20th, 2006 at 11:22am
Bloodraine:
You know what?
When you're eating all your potatoes there, did they ask to be eaten?. No, but Bernd Brandes did.

He wanted to die, he wanted to be eaten. Do we have a problem with that?. No, I say he was born into this world a human and I, as a mere human, cannot dictate to him how he should leave this world.
when consent is given, it's alright

yeah, there's not much of an argument there
sure there are some Ed Gein type people out there, but they just need to be locked up in a pyscoward
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 11:25am
spill_no_sick:

sure there are some Ed Gein type people out there, but they just need to be locked up in a pyscoward

But by their standards, what they are doing is totally sane and rational. Serial killers, psychopaths, cannibals, it feels totally normal to them. Who are we to judge what goes on inside their minds.

I've said this before, but maybe we're the insane ones.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 11:32am
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:

But by their standards, what they are doing is totally sane and rational. Serial killers, psychopaths, cannibals, it feels totally normal to them. Who are we to judge what goes on inside their minds.

Ok, well My aunt works at a Mental Hospital, when I go in with herthere are people who have conversations with SBC phone company represenatives.... in their heads. Then theres someone who insists shes Casper and the one who tried to kill her sister because she didnt wear matching clothes. By their standards, thats all perfectly normal because they are insane and need medical attention. Wanting to eat another human being falls under the category of Insane. It isnt normal to want to eat someone in your own species when you are part of a society like ours. We are smart enough to see not only the medical issues, but the social relavance of someones life and the respect that their body should be treated with, and eating it isnt respectful. What if they changed their minds before they died or something to that effect, then they would be eaten anyways, and nothing could be done about it? Anyone who wants to be eaten is insane.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 20th, 2006 at 11:34am
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:

everyone has a loose bit of sanity (considering there's no global sanity standard
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 11:42am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Ok, well My aunt works at a Mental Hospital, when I go in with herthere are people who have conversations with SBC phone company represenatives.... in their heads. Then theres someone who insists shes Casper and the one who tried to kill her sister because she didnt wear matching clothes. By their standards, thats all perfectly normal because they are insane and need medical attention. Wanting to eat another human being falls under the category of Insane. It isnt normal to want to eat someone in your own species when you are part of a society like ours. We are smart enough to see not only the medical issues, but the social relavance of someones life and the respect that their body should be treated with, and eating it isnt respectful. What if they changed their minds before they died or something to that effect, then they would be eaten anyways, and nothing could be done about it? Anyone who wants to be eaten is insane.

Well my parents both used to work in the biggest metal asylum in europe (they got rid of that now). Whatever relevance that has, I have no idea, but seeing as you were saying...

Yeah, back to the point. Anyone who wants to be eaten is insane?. No thanks. I want to be cremated, am I insane?. Naah. At least, nobody said that about my grandad's state of metal health when he asked for it. So, what if you want to be eaten after you die? maybe even before?

By the rules of society (and I say that word with contempt) you are insane. No. We are NOT here to judge how 'sane' a person is, do you know how much that angers me, really?. Its so wrong, vile, disgusting. Do you know how much it kills me when I hear people call another person 'crazy', just because they don't think as we do?.

Since when has being the majority been right?. The majority of people are 'sane', supposedly. We all think the same, subscribe to rules and laws of society yet those who break them, think differently as we do, those people who have conversations with themselves and want to be eaten are branded insane. Just because they aren't like us. It makes me so sad, really. If we just stepped inside their skin and walked around in it, if we ever bothered to care, to take an interest, to show some compassion, to want to know how they feel, maybe we'd understand. As it is, we don't, and anyone who isn't one of us gets hounded down as insane.

Like I said, maybe we're the insane ones.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 11:51am
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Well my parents both used to work in the biggest metal asylum in europe (they got rid of that now). Whatever relevance that has, I have no idea, but seeing as you were saying...

Yeah, back to the point. Anyone who wants to be eaten is insane?. No thanks. I want to be cremated, am I insane?. Naah. At least, nobody said that about my grandad's state of metal health when he asked for it. So, what if you want to be eaten after you die? maybe even before?

By the rules of society (and I say that word with contempt) you are insane. No. We are NOT here to judge how 'sane' a person is, do you know how much that angers me, really?. Its so wrong, vile, disgusting. Do you know how much it kills me when I hear people call another person 'crazy', just because they don't think as we do?.

Since when has being the majority been right?. The majority of people are 'sane', supposedly. We all think the same, subscribe to rules and laws of society yet those who break them, think differently as we do, those people who have conversations with themselves and want to be eaten are branded insane. Just because they aren't like us. It makes me so sad, really. If we just stepped inside their skin and walked around in it, if we ever bothered to care, to take an interest, to show some compassion, to want to know how they feel, maybe we'd understand. As it is, we don't, and anyone who isn't one of us gets hounded down as insane.

Like I said, maybe we're the insane ones.

the point in bringing up the mental hospital was that all those people think they are sane, by their stanrds they are perfectly ok and they are thinking properly, but they aren't. Their mental health is in a horrible state, just because they think they ok and that they are sane doesnt make it so. Jsut because Cannibals think they are sane and doing right doesnt mean they are. I think Im a dog who can breath underwater? Does that make it true? I sure hope not. They are insane for wanting to eat another human being, that isnt a sign of mental stability. It is unnatural in todays society to want to eat each other, and the majority of animals won't eat each other because insticnts tell them it's harmful to them. Just because certain, animals eat each other has no relevance in todays society. We are not animals anymore, we're more advanced and a civilization, we know that people should be treated with respect and that harming another human's body is wrong and immoral. this reminds me of the Necrophilia thread, if it's ok to eat them, is it ok to have sex with them as well? Thats a violation of privacy, a Dead body can't give consent, they can't. Having a fetish to do one thing and actually doing it are different.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 11:58am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
this reminds me of the Necrophilia thread, if it's ok to eat them, is it ok to have sex with them as well? Thats a violation of privacy, a Dead body can't give consent, they can't. Having a fetish to do one thing and actually doing it are different.

And if you consent before death?
You know, people make wills.
Some people leave in their will that they'd like to have their corpses barbecued after they die. Some people might say they want to be eaten.
Either way, they both gave consent, why is one okay and not the other?
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 20th, 2006 at 12:19pm
no your not insane if you want to be cremated, likewise if you want to be eaten, (before or afetr death) i guess its your choice.

i wander if it tastes like chicken (ewwwwwwwwwwwww)
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 01:31pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
this reminds me of the Necrophilia thread, if it's ok to eat them, is it ok to have sex with them as well? Thats a violation of privacy, a Dead body can't give consent, they can't. Having a fetish to do one thing and actually doing it are different.

Some people leave in their will that they'd like to have their corpses barbecued after they die. Some people might say they want to be eaten.
So If I give a guy consent that in ten years I'll screw him, that would count ten years from now? No, it wouldnt, people's ideas change. A person could change their mind the second before they die, and no one would know. A corpse can't give consent, unless you're getting consent right then and there, it doesnt count.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 01:53pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

So If I give a guy consent that in ten years I'll screw him, that would count ten years from now? No, it wouldnt, people's ideas change. A person could change their mind the second before they die, and no one would know. A corpse can't give consent, unless you're getting consent right then and there, it doesnt count.

Well then are you saying any will is invalid, because, oh the body might have changed its mind right that very second? Eh
No.
It doesn't work like that in the real world, you're overlooking that.
So, if a person consents, its fine. There isn't anything anyone can do about it, and tough luck if you change your mind about it the second before you die. Shoulda thought about that before.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 02:05pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Well then are you saying any will is invalid, because, oh the body might have changed its mind right that very second? Eh
No.
It doesn't work like that in the real world, you're overlooking that.
So, if a person consents, its fine. There isn't anything anyone can do about it, and tough luck if you change your mind about it the second before you die. Shoulda thought about that before.

So, you think it's ok to do things even when people change their minds? Having someone eat your dead carcass is a pretyt big descision to make, I think I'd want to be able to change my mind. And thats not how it works in the real world? People never change their minds in the real world? Damn, I'd sure like to know what the world I live in this, evidently the one where we don'f follow examples from rats and we don't consult our potatoes before eating them, you're right, were the screwed up ones.

You seem to be overlooking more than you would like to think (or ignoring it, whichever). Tell me how many cannabilistic people you know in the "real world" that are suppose to be sane and not a total nut job, the guy this thread is about? Cannanibals first off are extremely rare in "the real world". Secondly, they're insane, they are not sane, they're mental, I don't know how many more ways to phrase it so you get that people who want to eat other people have a menatl disorder and need medical help, it may not be their fault they have mental problems, but it also doesnt make what they do right.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 02:20pm
Ok...calm down o_o

Right, where I live, we have these things called wills. People write in them, they write about what they want to happen when they die. Some people ask to be buried, some ask for their posessions to be divided between their children, some ask for their corneas to be donated, some people make a will to be eaten.

Thats just how it works. If you want to consent, free will says you can. I seriously don't see what your problem is, this is how people choose to do with their bodies after they die and there isn't anything you can do about it.

How'd you like it if I said you're insane for not wanting to eat people?. Okay, maybe I will. I'll represent the point of view of a cannibal here and say I think its unnatural you don't want to eat people.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 02:32pm
Once again, you ignore my whole post accept for the one part you think you can pick something apart on Rolling Eyes

My concern is that they are mentally unhealthy and need help. No human in todays society wants to eat people and is healthy, it doesnt work like that, here in the "real world" you speak of.

If you said It was unaturl for me to not want to be eaten, I'd say you're mentally unstable and need to be put in a mental institution where you can get help so that you see that eating people is not normal and it's wrong.

And whats with the "calm down" thing? Because I disagree with you Im not calm? that has nothing to do with anything..... Confused
Kitti
Kitti
June 20th, 2006 at 02:35pm
Bloodraine:
I'll represent the point of view of a cannibal here and say I think its unnatural you don't want to eat people.
Just make sure you do adequate research, Meg. Wink

Not like that.
Use the internet Cool

And address the rest of the points with your cannibal research!
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 02:43pm
Bloodraine:
You know what?

actually Bern Brandes did not want to be killed, he wanted to taste flesh and made a pack to do that,but because of it he bled to death from the wound, he didn't want to die.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 02:44pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Once again, you ignore my whole post accept for the one part you think you can pick something apart on Rolling Eyes

Because the rest of the post was just filler Rolling Eyes
I picked the parts I could debate, that wern't just waffle.

Now, I think i'm going to have to leave this, you clearly aren't willing to debate on this.

If a person should want to be eaten, fine. I won't stand in the way. Life belongs to the person who holds it, and NOBODY can choose what you do with it. Including having it eaten. Problem?. I think not.
Register