Mibba
July 4th, 2006 at 10:22am
+Maiku-San+:
greendayjunkie:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
BJ at the prom. can you find him?Image

I bet his mother was so proud

His face XD.
Billie, constantly trying to not submit to the will of the confromist society. XD
It's a prom pic and your supposed to be all calm, prim and proper and he's grunting like he got.....kicked in the nuts...I don't know. XD
That's awsome. XD

His poor date Fizz
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 4th, 2006 at 10:53am
+Maiku-San+:
His face XD.
Billie, constantly trying to not submit to the will of the confromist society. XD
It's a prom pic and your supposed to be all calm, prim and proper and he's grunting like he got.....kicked in the nuts...I don't know. XD
That's awsome. XD

lmfao he does look like he got kicked in the nuts, well we all know he is 'special'
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
July 4th, 2006 at 10:55am
iamkiller:
+Maiku-San+:
greendayjunkie:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
BJ at the prom. can you find him?Image

I bet his mother was so proud

His face XD.
That's awsome. XD

His poor date Fizz

AWESOME! where did you find that? I didn't know he would wanna go to prom... Confused His face looks so funny! lmfao
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
July 4th, 2006 at 10:57am
Billie was only supposed to be about 8 when he was beaten by those girls to go out with him....so you never know, could be true
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 4th, 2006 at 11:05am
greendayjunkie:
+Maiku-San+:
His face XD.
That's awsome. XD

lmfao he does look like he got kicked in the nuts, well we all know he is 'special'

Psh..... stupid people they sould know better then to take a Group Prom pic with ADD ridden, nonconfromist,hyper active teenage Billie Joe Armstrong.
That's just asking for a screwed up Jr. Prom photo that like 10 people have to deal with and be pissed off at for rest of the time those things matter. The Fool'sXD
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 4th, 2006 at 11:21am
basketcase123:
I didn't know he would wanna go to prom... Confused His face looks so funny! lmfao

Everyone wants to go to their prom Fizz
razzledgirl
Jackass
razzledgirl

Mibba
July 4th, 2006 at 05:22pm
so cute
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 4th, 2006 at 05:41pm

rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
July 4th, 2006 at 06:18pm
iamkiller:
basketcase123:
I didn't know he would wanna go to prom... Confused His face looks so funny! lmfao

tru dat foo Fizz
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Falling In Love With The Board
Billie Joe's Sweetie
July 5th, 2006 at 04:05pm
anotha prom picture.. that lucky lil' bitch!
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 5th, 2006 at 06:15pm
awwww what no face pulling?
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 5th, 2006 at 07:00pm
Billie Joe's Sweetie:

Wow......he looks supriseing not goofy or random....he looks.....average. Shocked His mother must have dressed him. Laughing
Oh yeah and his date...she's not THAT lucky. Ok, so Billie Joe was her date to the Junior Prom and probably her Boyfriend at the time,
big woop, it's not like their love withstood the blowing sands of time or anything Rolling Eyes
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 5th, 2006 at 07:03pm
+Maiku-San+:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:

Wow......he looks supriseing not goofy or random....he looks.....average. Shocked His mother must have dressed him. Laughing
Oh yeah and his date...she's not THAT lucky. Ok, so Billie Joe was her date to the Junior Prom and probably her Boyfriend at the time,
big woop, it's not like their love withstood the blowing sands of time or anything Rolling Eyes

His Mom is probably taking the pic giving him warning looks, and then when he got to the prob he thought fuck it she isnt here *switch on gurn face*
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 5th, 2006 at 07:16pm
greendayjunkie:
+Maiku-San+:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:

His Mom is probably taking the pic giving him warning looks, and then when he got to the prob he thought fuck it she isnt here *switch on gurn face*

Yeah, the "screw-up-this-foto-and-you-will-wish-you-never-left-my-womb" look.
though maybe his GF thretaned him too.....since it's prom...and certain "things" happen after prom.
Maybe before they took it she was "like screw up this foto and you don't get thouse "things" "Wink
Oh wait! He did screw up one.....crap... poooooooor Billie Sad Laughing
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 5th, 2006 at 07:37pm
iamkiller:
basketcase123:

Pfft, I don't think I wanna go to mine Hand
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 5th, 2006 at 07:42pm
+Maiku-San+:

though maybe his GF thretaned him too.....since it's prom...and certain "things" happen after prom.
Maybe before they took it she was "like screw up this foto and you don't get thouse "things" "Wink

lmfao i love that, and by the looks of it he got one after the prom, i mean judging by the second prom pic you wonder if he has hit puberty yet lol
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 5th, 2006 at 09:12pm
The Fool on the Hill:
iamkiller:
basketcase123:

Yeah, I really don't want to go either.

LOL.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 5th, 2006 at 09:54pm
greendayjunkie:
+Maiku-San+:

lmfao i love that, and by the looks of it he got one after the prom, i mean judging by the second prom pic you wonder if he has hit puberty yet lol

I think Billie ages slower then most humans Very Happy....kinda like Peter Pan. ^_^
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 6th, 2006 at 12:11am
iamkiller:
The Fool on the Hill:
iamkiller:
basketcase123:

Yeah, I really don't want to go either.

LOL.

AH! But you have Anthony. Did you go to Anthony's?
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
July 6th, 2006 at 10:35am
+Maiku-San+:
greendayjunkie:
+Maiku-San+:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:

lmfao! Yeah I agree with all. I would have liked to see him where the suits he does now...^_^
Register