Tré's Hair Colours

AuthorMessage
n!mrod.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
n!mrod.
July 12th, 2010 at 10:56am
Trehawks the sexesh. I want it back :< He has the minihawk and odd mix of blonde and brown now, am i right?
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
July 12th, 2010 at 03:06pm
^ YEAH but he started spiking it now thank God
St. Dude
St. Dude
July 12th, 2010 at 07:52pm
lol the lighting makes it look like he has a mohawk instead of a Trehawk xD
n!mrod.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
n!mrod.
July 13th, 2010 at 08:33am
Spider Tre:

aagh TRE simply raise your hair from sides :< And thanks for god the weird blond spike is gone <3 I quite like he's hair now, if they grow a litttle they are perfect Wink AND THOSE GLASSES ARE SO COOL Cool
St. Dude
St. Dude
July 13th, 2010 at 08:57am
yeah he certainly needs to let it grow out more. best hair was the late '05 Trehawk!
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
July 13th, 2010 at 08:48pm
Spider Tre:
yeah he certainly needs to let it grow out more. best hair was the late '05 Trehawk!

Dude I've got that picture of my phone just because of Tre's hair lol
n!mrod.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
n!mrod.
July 14th, 2010 at 03:12pm
BJA.:
Spider Tre:

Dude I've got that picture of my phone just because of Tre's hair lol

AHH THAT'S MY FAVOURITE ! ♥ I'll hope he'll grow it up. Even for that cutie thing, that's the same hair in GSB banner. I have that as my Avatar. *soproud*
But trehawx just awesome. It made Tre look like Tre, yaknow. The sexy, and pervert Tre. That's how we like him. The short and combed + "glued" hair was a nightmare. Sorry Tre. d:
n!mrod.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
n!mrod.
July 14th, 2010 at 03:14pm
n!mrod.:
Spider Tre:

aagh TRE simply raise your hair from sides :< And thanks for god the weird blond spike is gone <3 I quite like he's hair now, if they grow a litttle they are perfect Wink AND THOSE GLASSES ARE SO COOL Cool

AHAHAHHA. I just realised, that i've been looking that Tre has awesome wide pants, but they are fucking shorts! Ah. What a relive. P:
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
July 17th, 2010 at 10:35am
Spider Tre:

Drool every time i see that i'm like, Shocked woah, ellooo gorgeous !!!!! Laughing
Nomable.
Geek
Nomable.
July 18th, 2010 at 08:07am
ally4pally:
Spider Tre:

Drool every time i see that i'm like, Shocked woah, ellooo gorgeous !!!!! Laughing
mmmmm.
his hair like that was unbeatable Very Happy
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
July 18th, 2010 at 08:12am
Nomable.:
ally4pally:
Spider Tre:

mmmmm.

Heel Yeaa Angel
Nomable.
Geek
Nomable.
July 18th, 2010 at 08:56am
ally4pally:
Nomable.:
ally4pally:
Spider Tre:

mmmmm.

Heel Yeaa Angel
He should totally get the trehawk again Very Happy
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
July 18th, 2010 at 12:49pm
Nomable.:
ally4pally:
Nomable.:
ally4pally:
Spider Tre:

mmmmm.

Heel Yeaa Angel
He should totally get the trehawk again Very Happy

I soooo wish he did Sad
Nomable.
Geek
Nomable.
July 19th, 2010 at 11:36am
me too, it looked so fluffy Sad
n!mrod.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
n!mrod.
July 22nd, 2010 at 12:56pm
God. Have you ever thinked, that in somepoint of that cutting and dying hair is, that their hair will not grow anymore? Like if Tre would cut that one-spike-blond horrifying thing, and he'd be like..46, it wouldn't grow back to Trehawk or anything else? :c
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
July 22nd, 2010 at 12:59pm
n!mrod.:
God. Have you ever thinked, that in somepoint of that cutting and dying hair is, that their hair will not grow anymore? Like if Tre would cut that one-spike-blond horrifying thing, and he'd be like..46, it wouldn't grow back to Trehawk or anything else? :c

Pray please please please God don't make that happen! EVER!
sammers93
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sammers93
July 22nd, 2010 at 02:42pm
LOVED the Trehawk. He needs to do it again ~~
n!mrod.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
n!mrod.
July 23rd, 2010 at 07:43pm
ally4pally:
n!mrod.:

bwahahahVery Happy that's the fuckthing of being eldery. Tho, i think Billie and Tre and Mikeyboe will never be elders Wink MAYBEE WHEN THEY ARE LIKE 80 OR STUFF. I mean, they still look like 25Smile ♥ !
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
July 24th, 2010 at 04:39am
n!mrod.:
ally4pally:
n!mrod.:

bwahahahVery Happy that's the fuckthing of being eldery. Tho, i think Billie and Tre and Mikeyboe will never be elders Wink MAYBEE WHEN THEY ARE LIKE 80 OR STUFF. I mean, they still look like 25Smile ♥ !

Yeah, those guys never seem to age Smile they'll probably look about 50 when they're 100 or something Laughing
AleDarkAngel
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
AleDarkAngel
July 24th, 2010 at 09:23am
http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/klarushka3/l_b935488835c146129e268de81f7b55ed.jpg

I think here is very cute and with that hair he looks like a canary xD Mr. Green
P.S: Sorry it's the first time I put pictures and I didn't understand very well how to do it xD And I don't know if I did right...at least I tried :S
Register