Tré's Hair Colours

AuthorMessage
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 4th, 2006 at 12:39am
Green Days awesome llama:
OMGGMGMGMG, that would be so freaking hotttthgtjhth.
lmfao.
And when he takes that off; helmet hair. =]
And then we can play with his hair!
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
June 4th, 2006 at 12:40am
YAY! That seems so fun, his hair is perfect! And looks really clean. Like, always.
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 4th, 2006 at 12:41am
YAY! That seems so fun, his hair is perfect! And looks really clean. Like, always.
+melts+

So hot!

Gah.

Tre's pictures made me horny.
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
June 4th, 2006 at 12:43am
YER POST IS AT 409. whoot. [/randomshiz]
okay. Yeah! I know.
He's so beautiful, gah. I can't take it.
His hair looks so good.
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 4th, 2006 at 12:46am
I swear if I saw him I'd be all "O_O TRE!!! I LOVE YOU!!! TRE!! CAN YOU SHOW ME THE BULLWINKLE???"

Very Happy
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
June 4th, 2006 at 12:47am
Oh I know, me too. =D
His hair was fluffffy. Very Happy
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 4th, 2006 at 12:48am
Oh I know, me too. =D
His hair was fluffffy. Very Happy
+Licks Tre+ He's delicious!
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
June 4th, 2006 at 12:52am
He is!
Teh hair Drool
I'm just stating at his face.
And legs.
And.
Yeah.
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade
Board Parasite
June 4th, 2006 at 12:28pm
i loooooooove Tre with sex hair! gives me dirty thoughts....
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 4th, 2006 at 01:30pm
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
i loooooooove Tre with sex hair! gives me dirty thoughts....
And horny. Drool

That's sexy.
Greendayfreak990
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Greendayfreak990
June 4th, 2006 at 02:37pm
What is with ppls obsession with the hair color. Does it really matter? If you like the person then you go if you dont then you don't. So why do ppl get all overly obsessed with hair colors and hair styles. They all rock and the like the way there hair is. If they dont like it they should change it not because of what their fans think! So what is they are reading this and the see something like,"he looks retarted with that hairstyle that he has now." what if they read that and they really liked that style or that color. It was the whole billie joe thing all over again. It is the same issue and it shouldnt matter. Hello? PPL?
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
June 4th, 2006 at 02:42pm
Greendayfreak990:
What is with ppls obsession with the hair color. Does it really matter? If you like the person then you go if you dont then you don't. So why do ppl get all overly obsessed with hair colors and hair styles. They all rock and the like the way there hair is. If they dont like it they should change it not because of what their fans think! So what is they are reading this and the see something like,"he looks retarted with that hairstyle that he has now." what if they read that and they really liked that style or that color. It was the whole billie joe thing all over again. It is the same issue and it shouldnt matter. Hello? PPL?

Welcome.

We obsess over Tre's hair color/style because we obsess over all things Tre Cool
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
June 4th, 2006 at 03:02pm
Greendayfreak990:

Hey.
Um, well. If you haven't noticed, no one is really saying "he looks retarded with that hairstyle right now" anymore, nor did anyone exactly say that anyways. And as for having this thread over his hair, because he's had all different kind of styles and colors, that we find interesting and pretty and amazing and and yeah. He's Tré, we 'obsess' over him. Just like people obsess over Billie Joe and Mike in their forums.
Do not question about my obsession. Hand
Welcome to GSB! Laughing

Back to Tré:
Sweaty hair. =]
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
June 4th, 2006 at 03:17pm
Greendayfreak990:

Hey.
Um, well. If you haven't noticed, no one is really saying "he looks retarded with that hairstyle right now" anymore, nor did anyone exactly say that anyways. And as for having this thread over his hair, because he's had all different kind of styles and colors, that we find interesting and pretty and amazing and and yeah. He's Tré, we 'obsess' over him. Just like people obsess over Billie Joe and Mike in their forums.
Welcome to GSB! Laughing

Back to Tré:
Sweaty hair. =]

plus you can see his nipples Drool
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
June 4th, 2006 at 03:19pm
Yes! And his armss. And stummy. Mmm.
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 4th, 2006 at 03:20pm
Fuck_America:
Greendayfreak990:

Hey.
Welcome to GSB! Laughing

Back to Tré:
Sweaty hair. =]

Gah. +licks Tre+
Board Parasite
June 4th, 2006 at 03:38pm
Fuck_America:
Greendayfreak990:

Hey.
Welcome to GSB! Laughing

Back to Tré:
Sweaty hair. =]

Laughing you guys say all the right things.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 06:16am
Fuck_America:
Greendayfreak990:

Hey.
Welcome to GSB! Laughing

Back to Tré:
Sweaty hair. =]

hmmm...a hair style doesnt make a person, but by now you need to realize that ppl round here ar totally obssesed with Tre and we talk about him and his life.don`t know about others,but I dont have a life so I need to comment and adore his hair!
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 10:20am
Bittersweet:
Fuck_America:
Greendayfreak990:

Hey.
Welcome to GSB! Laughing

Back to Tré:
Sweaty hair. =]

hmmm...a hair style doesnt make a person, but by now you need to realize that ppl round here ar totally obssesed with Tre and we talk about him and his life.don`t know about others,but I dont have a life so I need to comment and adore his hair!
Really? I don't have a life either!
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
June 5th, 2006 at 02:18pm
;D
Register