greendayjunkie:
*dies* close up of them eyes!!
haha all my KCA pics are about that big too lol

mine are too, but when I add them to photobucket... -_- it shrinks them
muzz
Geek
muzz
June 5th, 2006 at 06:28am
are there any huge pictures, where you can see Billie Joe's Adeline tattoo really well ?
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 5th, 2006 at 10:47am
GreenDay_Fan17:

^^There might be some there
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 01:35pm
Wow..you can see every detail of his face lmfao
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 5th, 2006 at 01:59pm
yes you can even look up his nose

lmfao lmfao
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 6th, 2006 at 01:07pm
My God that picture .... i had the screen on his eyes for god knows how ..... he needs a shave haha.

Ya know the only time he actually looked happy and comfortable was with the family i mean every other picture he wasnt smiling or anything

I loved it when he gave his family high fives and Jacobe looked amazed when he was picking up the award he was like in awe an joey was all hell yeah thats my dad up their he rocks all your ass' off
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 02:54pm
LOL @ BJ ALMOST FALLING.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 6th, 2006 at 04:09pm
~*~Falling Star~*~:
My God that picture .... i had the screen on his eyes for god knows how ..... he needs a shave haha.

Ya know the only time he actually looked happy and comfortable was with the family i mean every other picture he wasnt smiling or anything

I loved it when he gave his family high fives and Jacobe looked amazed when he was picking up the award he was like in awe an joey was all hell yeah thats my dad up their he rocks all your ass' off

**Jakob

Wink
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 6th, 2006 at 04:11pm
HAHA I like that part when he was done with his speech and he tried to kick those thingys but he almost fell

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 6th, 2006 at 04:13pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
~*~Falling Star~*~:

**Jakob

Wink

Laughing i always spell it wrong .... i spell alot of things wrong sorry Embarassed
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 6th, 2006 at 04:14pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
HAHA I like that part when he was done with his speech and he tried to kick those thingys but he almost fell

lmfao that was hilarious i was laughing sooo much at that only i thought he did fall caus he flew back then it cut before we could actually see what happened
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 6th, 2006 at 04:17pm
~*~Falling Star~*~:
GreenDay_Fan17:
~*~Falling Star~*~:

**Jakob

Wink

Laughing i always spell it wrong .... i spell alot of things wrong sorry Embarassed

It's fine Laughing

But yeah it was cute when he gave high fives to Adie, Jakob, and Joey... and the other kid Lol
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 6th, 2006 at 04:18pm
~*~Falling Star~*~:
GreenDay_Fan17:

lmfao that was hilarious i was laughing sooo much at that only i thought he did fall caus he flew back then it cut before we could actually see what happened

If he didn't stop himself.. he would have broke some odd bone, or cracked his head open
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 04:20pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
~*~Falling Star~*~:
GreenDay_Fan17:

If he didn't stop himself.. he would have broke some odd bone, or cracked his head open

Aw ;-; I'd be like noooooo

"Quick someone do mouth to mouth"

Shocked

lmfao
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 6th, 2006 at 04:21pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
~*~Falling Star~*~:
GreenDay_Fan17:
~*~Falling Star~*~:

**Jakob

Wink

It's fine Laughing

But yeah it was cute when he gave high fives to Adie, Jakob, and Joey... and the other kid Lol

thats kinda been bothering me WHO WAS THAT OTHER KID!
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 6th, 2006 at 04:34pm
Jenni Jen:
GreenDay_Fan17:
~*~Falling Star~*~:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Aw ;-; I'd be like noooooo

"Quick someone do mouth to mouth"

Shocked

lmfao

lmfao I don't think mouth to mouth would have helped with a broken bone Lol
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 6th, 2006 at 04:35pm
~*~Falling Star~*~:
GreenDay_Fan17:
~*~Falling Star~*~:
GreenDay_Fan17:
~*~Falling Star~*~:

**Jakob

Wink

It's fine Laughing

thats kinda been bothering me WHO WAS THAT OTHER KID!

Joey's friend? Jakob's friend? Some random kid who got really lucky to sit next to them?

Lol who knows..
Register