Snoo (The Network)

AuthorMessage
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
March 13th, 2007 at 07:08pm
Rhiannan:
you can tell its Tre, coz you can see his tatoo on his arm, it shows through the fishnets, aye.

and lolol, i've never heard anything by The Network.

are they any good?

S'not Tré Hand

And yeah they are good, different but good! lol
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
March 13th, 2007 at 07:45pm
The Network are not Green Day and Vice Versa... whatever.. leave it out. Tre's hott. so is the Snoo.
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
March 15th, 2007 at 10:45pm
I think it's them
the lead singer kinda sounds like billie
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
March 16th, 2007 at 10:00am
Shhh.. don't tell..... It's a secret!! shhhhh. hehehe
ree-ee-annan
ree-ee-annan
April 11th, 2007 at 03:58pm
lolol.

i shall have to download some songs. if you can dwnload them. coz i doubt you can get the CD in England....and I'm not allowed to buy off the internet.

*sigh*

lmao, i love fishnets on a man. and bin bags. strangely.

Hmmm, bin bag fetishes.

*walks off*
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
April 14th, 2007 at 05:50pm
The Snoo creeps me out. O_O

I love Tre, but his alter-ego is fucked up x 50
The D-Cup Wonder!!
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
April 18th, 2007 at 08:15pm
nimrodidiot:

There is no evidence that The Snoo is Tre! BLASPHEMY.
tehe

I dunno. The press conference vid of the Network makes me smile. ^____^
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 03:59pm
HoneyNutCheerios!!!:
nimrodidiot:

There is no evidence that The Snoo is Tre! BLASPHEMY.
tehe

I dunno. The press conference vid of the Network makes me smile. ^____^

lmao, yeah! He jumps up on the table trying to fight.

The man really needs some pants to cover up the inner thigh for the sake of the children. lmfao
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
April 19th, 2007 at 11:16pm
OMG! I don't get how people don't think The Network is Green Day! It's SO obvious!!! Did anyone notice that the Network as the same number of band mates that Green Day does(counting the Green Day Live Crew)? Also, they both have the same record label. Plus, the lead sing sounds like Billie. And they just look like them. Especially, Fink(Billie) and The Snoo(Tre). I mean, do you really think that The Network could be a different band with different people, but look almost identitcal to Green Day. It just boogles my mind that some people don't see it! It's right there! It's so obvious! Cheese
Tre Cool Junkeh
Geek
Tre Cool Junkeh

Blog
April 20th, 2007 at 03:58am
Diet Coke and Mentos:
OMG! I don't get how people don't think The Network is Green Day! It's SO obvious!!! Did anyone notice that the Network as the same number of band mates that Green Day does(counting the Green Day Live Crew)? Also, they both have the same record label. Plus, the lead sing sounds like Billie. And they just look like them. Especially, Fink(Billie) and The Snoo(Tre). I mean, do you really think that The Network could be a different band with different people, but look almost identitcal to Green Day. It just boogles my mind that some people don't see it! It's right there! It's so obvious! Cheese

K, so. we kinda KNOW it's them, but we like to play along and think it's not.

by the way. it COULD just be me and my dirty as fuck mind but does anyone else find this photo funny and wrong at the same time?
^^^^^^^^^^^
vvvvvvvvvvv
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
April 20th, 2007 at 02:34pm
Tre Cool Junkeh:
Diet Coke and Mentos:

by the way. it COULD just be me and my dirty as fuck mind but does anyone else find this photo funny and wrong at the same time?
^^^^^^^^^^^
vvvvvvvvvvv

Oh, I thought people were really that stupid. Ok, so I get it now.

And as for that picture.........I never noticed that before. But that is sooo funny.
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
April 20th, 2007 at 05:18pm
XD

I told you! Aha, if kids saw that they'd be like "EWWWWW" or "Mommy, what's that!?!"

*shakes head* But ya' gotta love 'em. Cool
sydney15
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sydney15
April 20th, 2007 at 06:53pm
only someone who is not a green day fan wouln't know that it's them
Tre Cool Junkeh
Geek
Tre Cool Junkeh

Blog
April 21st, 2007 at 03:52am
Diet Coke and Mentos:
Tre Cool Junkeh:
Diet Coke and Mentos:

^^^^^^^^^^^
vvvvvvvvvvv

Oh, I thought people were really that stupid. Ok, so I get it now.

And as for that picture.........I never noticed that before. But that is sooo funny.

Lol. ah ok then. i think you'd have to be a non-green day/network fan.

and ive noticed before, just never had the oppurtunity to post it. xD
The D-Cup Wonder!!
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
April 23rd, 2007 at 12:35pm
sydney15:

... -.-;; Okay, firstly. This is a Network board on a Green Day Fansite. I'm pretty sure we're all Green Day fans here, otherwise we wouldn't bother to log on or post, would we?

And, like the person who just said: We like to play along and defend that OF COURSE they aren't Green Day. Even though ninety-nine percent of us think or know otherwise. It's like saying MCR and The Black Parade aren't the same band.
sydney15
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sydney15
April 26th, 2007 at 06:28pm
HoneyNutCheerios!!!:
sydney15:

... -.-;; Okay, firstly. This is a Network board on a Green Day Fansite. I'm pretty sure we're all Green Day fans here, otherwise we wouldn't bother to log on or post, would we?

And, like the person who just said: We like to play along and defend that OF COURSE they aren't Green Day. Even though ninety-nine percent of us think or know otherwise. It's like saying MCR and The Black Parade aren't the same band.
i know this is a green day fansite but i meant that if someone who isnt a fan saw a pic of them they probably wouldn't know its them
ree-ee-annan
ree-ee-annan
April 29th, 2007 at 07:51am
sydney15:
HoneyNutCheerios!!!:
sydney15:

i know this is a green day fansite but i meant that if someone who isnt a fan saw a pic of them they probably wouldn't know its them

hmm, i think i know what you mean.
St. Dude
St. Dude
May 9th, 2007 at 06:33pm
he looks like Rey Mysterio neck up Rolling Eyes Laughing
Lyddy r teh Snaily
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lyddy r teh Snaily

Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 02:45pm
why is this in a tre cool thing Shifty the snoo isnt tre...

*looks around* love to the snoo!! <3 ahem... tre is my one and only now... the snoo only gets love for um erm... SHUT UP!!!!

*hides under a table*
SummerBreakdown.x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SummerBreakdown.x

Mibba
January 4th, 2008 at 05:17pm
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
trelovescookies:
Suzie:

who's that phatt bugger up front, eh ?

Smile

no clue Confused