Billie Joe Rumors

AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 5th, 2007 at 03:39pm
I think he had to rest his throat on the doctor's orders...cuz, you know, singing almost every night at the top of your lungs for a couple months...
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
December 5th, 2007 at 04:14pm
Cassie He has a special voice juice concoction thing of lemon and honey and stuff. OMGyes
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 5th, 2007 at 06:08pm
OMGyes
KiMBERLLLLLLLLLLY!
Idiot
KiMBERLLLLLLLLLLY!
December 5th, 2007 at 10:28pm
there was a rumor going on that he was going out with someone in America's Next Top Model Cycle 8. :S and that Adrienne is pregnat again.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 5th, 2007 at 10:42pm
Adrienne's always pregnant.
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
December 6th, 2007 at 04:48am
What can we say? The woman is a baby-machine.
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
December 8th, 2007 at 01:26pm
Kimsex:

Every wedding aniversary people get excited thinking she'll end up pregnant...
yellowstickerface
Geek
yellowstickerface
December 14th, 2007 at 02:18am
Billie has several clonesof hismelf made.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 14th, 2007 at 05:34pm
yellowstickerface:
Billie has several clonesof hismelf made.

Are you kidding me? How can anyone actually believe that stuff? I swear, some of the stuff posted in here...

Everyone knows Tré is the one who was cloned. No
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 14th, 2007 at 05:42pm
Imagine Mike cloned Roxanne

Sorry Coolio
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
December 15th, 2007 at 05:55am
Boobmeister:
Imagine Mike cloned Roxanne

Sorry Coolio

God, I think humanity is suffering enough.

Coolio hehehehe.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
December 15th, 2007 at 02:22pm
OMG Mesic Mesic Mesic Kim, I..I love you lmfao lmfao
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 15th, 2007 at 04:00pm
PREPARE TO DIE, KIM.

YOU TOO LAURA.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
March 18th, 2008 at 01:54pm
Billie's Willie:
Hmm...apparently Billie committed suicide a little bit ago.

"In what appears to be an apparent suicide, musician Billie Joe Armstrong was pronounced dead as a result of cardiac arrest after consuming more than two-dozen sleeping pills.

Complete details are not yet available, as this story is still developing. "

http://billie.joe.armstrong.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/musician-overdose.php

This is way old but I printed out the article cuz one of my classes wants a non-credible internet article. Anyways, there's a disclaimer at the bottom of the site that its entirely fake. All the articles are made by visitors entering random names into a template.
Sarah!
Geek
Sarah!
March 20th, 2008 at 02:01pm
Kimsex:

lmao!
theknitwhiz
Idiot
theknitwhiz
March 23rd, 2008 at 04:07pm
what does lmao Stnd For? just wondering.
Rocker Chic
King For A Couple Of Days
Rocker Chic

Blog
March 24th, 2008 at 01:47pm
reject08:
haha this reminds me. okay, i had tickets to the concert billie supposedly had a panic attack and couldn't attend. we went up to the people working there and all they said is the lead singer is in the hospital. so i did some reasearch on the internet and found many reasons he canceled. one was his throat swelled up and he almost died. another was the panic attack one. the BEST billie joe rumor, though, is he canceled our concert because CARL ROVE poisoned his food. in other words he was eliminated by the president's people. surrre. Laughing

three months later our concert was rescheduled and it was AWESOME. except JIMMY EAT WORLD WASN"T THERE! they were supposed to open for them and i was crushed cause i love them too! oh well, i love green day more!

I heard it was because he had a bad cold... ah, who knows - it amazes me how people make stuff up like what you said.
Tulve
Banned
Tulve
March 24th, 2008 at 02:51pm
lyndyxof xsuburbia:
what does lmao Stnd For? just wondering.

lmao = Laughing my ass off. Mr. Green

Annnd, I have comments on the following. Very Happy

4. He's a vegetarian
From what I heard, he tried being a vegetarian in the early '90s, but he felt too sick, and went back to eating meat. File

16. Billie suffered a panic attack and couldn't attend a show on the American Idiot tour.
I know he suffers panic attacks, but I don't know if he wouldn't attend a show on the AI tour because of it....Dno
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2008 at 02:57pm
Poette:
reject08:
haha this reminds me. okay, i had tickets to the concert billie supposedly had a panic attack and couldn't attend. we went up to the people working there and all they said is the lead singer is in the hospital. so i did some reasearch on the internet and found many reasons he canceled. one was his throat swelled up and he almost died. another was the panic attack one. the BEST billie joe rumor, though, is he canceled our concert because CARL ROVE poisoned his food. in other words he was eliminated by the president's people. surrre. Laughing

three months later our concert was rescheduled and it was AWESOME. except JIMMY EAT WORLD WASN"T THERE! they were supposed to open for them and i was crushed cause i love them too! oh well, i love green day more!

I heard it was because he had a bad cold... ah, who knows - it amazes me how people make stuff up like what you said.

People get sick and stressed and need a break once in a while...the same thing goes for Billie Joe and the rest of greenday!!!
Rocker Chic
King For A Couple Of Days
Rocker Chic

Blog
March 24th, 2008 at 06:26pm
^ Absolutely. I hate that whenever GD, or any artist, cancels a show, and the media feels the need to create some elaborate story. It never occured to anyone that they might have just needed a day to rest? Or that they may have come down with something as simple as a cold?

Just because they cancel a show doesn't mean they have cancer!
Register