AuthorMessage
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
June 15th, 2011 at 08:27pm
BELLY JO.:
iAmSoBeautiful :3:
kso... green day had an after pary at a local bar in my city after there 2009 concert and a good friend of mine told me when green day was there they where doing coke most of the time and tre especialy. and im not lying at all. lol
well then you're friend is a lying cunt

you from winnipeg? cause it was when they came to winnipeg some guy held a party nd a black rv bus was parked in the front of whisky dix where the party was
but iunno what to believe cause when he was telling me it sounded pretty legit. but i kind dont wanna believe it
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
June 15th, 2011 at 09:01pm
BELLY JO.:
kso... green day had an after pary at a local bar in my city after there 2009 concert and a good friend of mine told me when green day was there they where doing coke most of the time and tre especialy. and im not lying at all. lol
coming from someone whos always bragging about being drunk/high, i spose shes trying to make green day out as hardcore as she is
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
June 17th, 2011 at 09:11am
Dean.:
BELLY JO.:
coming from someone whos always bragging about being drunk/high, i spose shes trying to make green day out as hardcore as she is

k im looking to start anything. its just something i heard from a friend. and did i call my self "hardcore" no/ im just having fun while im young.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 17th, 2011 at 08:51pm
BELLY JO.:

you from winnipeg? cause it was when they came to winnipeg some guy held a party nd a black rv bus was parked in the front of whisky dix where the party was
but iunno what to believe cause when he was telling me it sounded pretty legit. but i kind dont wanna believe it
no i'm not from winnipeg
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 17th, 2011 at 08:51pm
Dean.:
BELLY JO.:
lawl
Register