Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
November 19th, 2007 at 06:21pm

geen idee waar dat vandaan komt Razz
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
November 21st, 2007 at 06:03pm
First of all, art can teach us many things about our history. Today we live in an era in which a great deal of the people is able to write and read, at least in the western world, but not so long ago this was only reserved for a select group in society. In those days art was the easiest way for normal, illiterate people to save their knowledge and culture for the next generation. And that is what we can take advantage of today. Think of ancient Greek vases but also paintings made in later centuries.

^alinea uit een schrijfopdracht voor Engels Cool
Yvonne.
Falling In Love With The Board
Yvonne.
November 22nd, 2007 at 03:11pm
a second spared with you is
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
November 22nd, 2007 at 05:06pm
Ik blijf het wel interessant vinden om te beschrijven hoe het nou zit met de leeftijd waarop je een tweede taal leert. (iig Myers-Scott p.324)
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
November 23rd, 2007 at 08:14am
[color=X]Text[/color]
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
November 23rd, 2007 at 09:13pm
sleeps all day and he dreams of you
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
November 24th, 2007 at 09:09pm
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
November 24th, 2007 at 09:18pm
Electric Ladyland

^ geen idee wat dit is...
Yvonne.
Yvonne.
November 25th, 2007 at 01:09pm
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/AvGDHil/SigsAvies/avbeatvk2.jpg
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
November 25th, 2007 at 04:47pm
How sad it is, living your life on automatic pilot. You’d never even believe if you heard the actual number of people who chose this way of life.
Maybe because.
It’s the easiest way of living.

Ryan Ross is walking along the pavement. Seventeen-years-old, hands in his pockets. He was tall, skinny and ugly. His hair covered most of his face, ‘to hide his ugliness’, he told himself.
Nobody noticed him walking there, in the middle of the city. Everyone passed him by, without paying one look at the eccentric boy.
Ryan observed all those people. He thinks you can divide them in two groups.
Who’s walking alone has an iPod in his or her ears, as replacement for someone else, Always.
Who’s walking in groups is having fun, Always.
Ryan never saw anyone like him walking around, so he walked home with tears in his eyes, always.

“Ryan, why don’t you go out tonight?” his mother asked through his bedroom door.

“I don’t feel like,” Ryan responded.

“Brendon is going to this party tonight. He’s taking you along.” With those words, his mother ended the conversation and continued ironing the clothes she’d just washed.
Ryan groaned. He hated his twin brother. Brendon was always happy, always pleased, always helpful, always beautiful, always nice, always this, always that. Everyone was crazy about him and expected Ryan to be the same, as he was his twin brother. What a pity.

Ryan didn’t know how it was to be like Brendon. How could you like anyone? How could you be social? How could you be beautiful? Ryan didn’t know. Ryan didn’t ask.
Ryan didn’t know how it feels to be loved. He didn’t know how it feels to be pretty. He didn’t even know how it feels to be happy. Ryan didn’t feel anything but emptiness. He thinks, what a pity.

Ryan did know what it’s like to be drunk. He orders cocktail after cocktail at the party Brendon dragged him. Now this felt like a nice escape.

“You shouldn’t drink that much,” a guy next to him said. Ryan looked up and shrugged his shoulders.

“You shouldn’t care about me,” he shot back. The guy bit his lip. His hair was brown and long. Freckles were spread over his face. He grabbed Ryan by the hand and lead him outside.

“You should be more open for things,” the boy said.

“The things aren’t made for me,” Ryan believed.

“Let me show you that they are made for you.”

“I don’t know you. I shouldn’t.”

“You should call me William.” The conversation remained silent.

William let Ryan sleep on his couch. It’s a little less comfortable than his bed, but he’s drunk, he didn’t care.

After a long discussion, William persuaded Ryan that he could learn him how to be ‘normal’. He gave Ryan a piece of paper with a short sentence.
Feel the rain on your skin, no-one else can feel it for you.
Ryan blinked. How?

“Close your eyes,” William ordered. He took Ryan’s hands in his.

“What do you feel?”

“Hands.”

“Else?”

“Weirdness.”

“Define weirdness?”

Silence

“Okay, let’s try another one. Picture a boy. Soft brown hair. Brown eyes with a couple honey sparkles. A small blush on his apple cheeks and a smile. What do you think?”

“I wish I could be like this boy. Do you know how beautiful feels?” That question had been burning on Ryan’s lips. William smiled and took Ryan’s hands again.

“What do you feel?”

“Warmth.” A sigh followed. “I feel … “

“Open your eyes, Ryan.” Ryan did what he was told and saw his reflection in the mirror and recognized the description. He saw William standing close. So close that William could easily press a gentle kiss against his lips and stroke Ryan’s hand with his thumb.

“You feel like?” William asked.

“I could repeat this moment? It feels Amazing.”

I smile when I read those words again, remembering the past. It’s a story. A story of life. What he has learned me was the most important thing I’ve ever learned in my entire life.
I’ve learned to feel. I’ve learned to find my own. I’ve learned how to be happy.
I’ve learned how to escape the automatic pilot-way of life.
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
November 25th, 2007 at 05:07pm
Nederland heeft natuurlijk al invloed in de Indonesische archipel sinds VOC-tijd, dus begin 17e eeuw. De VOC stichtte een factorij (handelspost) in Jacatra/Batavia (Jakarta) op Java en was uit op een monopolie op de handel in specerijen, dat ze verkregen tussen 1621 en 1670 (noot GSBoek) Hiervoor hadden ze hun concurrenten, de Britten en de Portugezen, grotendeels uit het oostelijke deel van de archipel verdreven en toegang verworven tot de specerijengebieden in de Molukken en de pepergebieden op Atjeh, al dan niet met grof geweld.
Er werden handelscontracten gesloten met de inheemse vorsten, die de Nederlanders goed konden gebruiken als bondgenoten tegen vijandige vorsten. De Nederlanders kregen dan het alleenrecht op de specerijenhandel in dat gebied. Verder was er weinig wederzijds contact. De VOC-aanwezigheid beperkte zich tot de Molukken, enkele gebieden op Java en een paar kustplaatsen op andere eilanden en in de tweede helft van de 18e eeuw leefden slechts 250.000 Indonesiërs onder het gezag van de VOC (noot GSBOEK) ZOALS AL GEZEGD, het hoofddoel was zo veel mogelijk winst maken en niet, zoals de Portugezen, zieltjes winnen voor het Christendom, De VOC was alleen maar bang dat dat politieke problemen zou opleveren en dus minder winst. (Penders p.2)
Die contracten DOHHH zorgden voor conflicten , politieke onrust in Java ging ten koste van de winst, waardoor de compagnie ‘deeper in Javanese affairs’ terechtkwam en ze uiteindelijk zelf een koloniale macht werden. Halverwege de 18e eeuw was het grootste deel van Java onder Nederlandse politieke controle. (Penders p3) Javaanse onafhankelijkheid nogal ingeperkt.
In deze tijd raakte de VOC zelf in verval, onder andere door corruptie en concurrentie van de British East India Company. (En NL werd in Eur. ook economisch door Eng. voorbijgestreefd.)
Door de Franse overheersing in Nederland in 1795, kan Engeland de Nederlandse kolonies bezetten (Engeland en Fr. Waren met elkaar in oorlog), maar na de val van Napoleon komt de kolonie weer onder Nederlands gezag. (ENG GAF HET ZO TERUG GELOOF IK en iets met dat ze zo afhankelijk van Eng waren) DUALISTISCHE BESTUURSTELSEL

En dan moet er nog van alles tussen en dan uiteindelijk uitkomen op iets als dat in 1901 de ethische politiek komt, waardoor dan ook het Indonesische nationalisme opkomt. En in de Tweede Wereldoorlog wordt Indonesië bezet door Japan. Omdat het Nederlands koloniaal leger zo snel overgeeft, blijkt het beeld van de onoverwinnelijke Europeaan ook verjaard. Aziatisch wint van Europees. Kortom nog meer reden voor nationalisme. NL’ers in kampen en dan komen we toch al langzaam in het conflict terecht, want op 17 augustus 1945, twee dagen na de capitulatie van Japan, riepen Soekarno en Hatta de onafhankelijke Republiek Indonesië uit.
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
November 26th, 2007 at 05:32pm
S: Mijn neus is droog, ik wil niet eten
G: Hij rilt en trilt, hij ligt te zweten
S: Ik voel mij toch zo ziek, zo ziek
G: Ik denk dat ik de dokter haal
Ooch, Samson word toch gauw weer beter
S: Ik ben zo moe, ik wil niet spelen
G: Dus zit ik mij hier te vervelen
Samson heeft de hondekoortd
S: Heb jij -hatchie- een zakdoek, Gert?
G: Ooch Samson, wordt toch gauw weer beter
G+K: Samson, Samson, heb je pijn? Jij bent zo ziek als een hond
Samson, neem je medicijn dan ben je morgen weer gezond
G: Ik zal z'n koorts nog maar es meten
S: Nee Gertje, nee, ik wil wat eten
G: Samson, wat vertel je nu?
Ik weet niet wat ik hoor opeens
S: Ik voel me echt weer stukken beter
G+K: Samson, Samson had zo'n pijn, hij was zo ziek als een hond
Maar hij nam z'n medicijn, hij is weer vrolijk en gezond
Samson, Samson had zo'n pijn, hij was zo ziek als een hond
Maar hij nam z'n medicijn, hij is weer vrolijk en gezond
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
November 28th, 2007 at 08:34pm
Yvonne.
Yvonne.
November 29th, 2007 at 12:28pm
Stephanie
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
November 29th, 2007 at 08:14pm
VoicesOfViolence:

Yeah

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/index.cfm?section=festivals.event&id=1219&mode=info
DARKPSYDE
Had A Life Before GSB
DARKPSYDE
November 29th, 2007 at 09:33pm
Mongoloid, he was a mongoloid. Happier than you and me. zegt (21:26):
ik amuseer mij gewoon op wow en zoals ik mij daar amuseer, da kan star wars ni evenaren ^^
Sith happens ^^ zegt (21:27):
ma kebt nie over de amusementswaarde, kebt over de militaire slagkracht
Sith happens ^^ zegt (21:27):
en de dingen waar ik meest fan van ben: star wars en warhammer 40k, zijn daar toevallig zowat het sterkst in

wat een nerds zijn ik en men vriend toch Cool
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
November 29th, 2007 at 09:49pm
Frijn en de Haan (1990) delen de woorden die kinderen kennen in categorieën in: naamwoorden (N), werkwoorden (V) en restwoorden (R). Je kunt hier zes soorten tweewoordsuitingen uit halen: N+N, R+N, N+V, R+R, R+V en V+V. Die laatste komt niet voor. In het Nederlands
Register