I can play it on my guitar Retard

Im so proud

I envy you. That song is amazing.
And my guitar just collects dust now.
JesusofSuburbia4567
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JesusofSuburbia4567
June 22nd, 2006 at 06:27pm
Blink-182 SUCKS FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
the resistance.
King For A Couple Of Days
the resistance.

Mibba
June 22nd, 2006 at 06:41pm
JesusofSuburbia4567:
Blink-182 SUCKS FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Rolling Eyes
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
June 22nd, 2006 at 06:48pm
Ze Nerd, Bitch:
JesusofSuburbia4567:

Rolling Eyes
Jeez.
If you dont like them JOS4567, don't spam the board with useless shit like the post you just made
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 22nd, 2006 at 06:50pm
I listen to them to make me laugh. there good but theres just something i dont like about them i dunno there excellentay but i wouldnt listen to them that that much hmm i just dont really like the people in it well i dont mind mark at all i actually like him toms sorta meh which ever way i dont care but i really dont like travis though he is a good drummer.
Nowhere Girl
Geek
Nowhere Girl
June 22nd, 2006 at 06:53pm
michaeldirnt:
I listen to them to make me laugh. there good but theres just something i dont like about them i dunno there excellentay but i wouldnt listen to them that that much hmm i just dont really like the people in it well i dont mind mark at all i actually like him toms sorta meh which ever way i dont care but i really dont like travis though he is a good drummer.

Well that was a mouthful...
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
June 22nd, 2006 at 06:53pm
michaeldirnt:
That is the longest sentence Ive ever seen lmfao
Nowhere Girl
Geek
Nowhere Girl
June 22nd, 2006 at 06:55pm
JesusofSuburbia4567:

If they suck, then why did you come here? Hmm? I love Blink-182 Very Happy
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
June 22nd, 2006 at 07:00pm
michaeldirnt:
TRAVIS OWNS YOU.

Sorreh, but it had to be said. Cool
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
June 22nd, 2006 at 07:02pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
michaeldirnt:
TRAVIS OWNS YOU.

Sorreh, but it had to be said. Cool
I never got around to seeing his reality show sadly.

What was it again?

I think it was Meet the Barkers but I'm not totally sure...
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
June 22nd, 2006 at 07:07pm
Yeah, it was Meet the Barkers. I watched some of the first season, but never saw the second. It was actually really interesting. Good reality show, as far as those go. Before that, I never really cared for Travis. But now he's my homeboy. XD
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
June 22nd, 2006 at 07:10pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Yeah, it was Meet the Barkers. I watched some of the first season, but never saw the second. It was actually really interesting. Good reality show, as far as those go. Before that, I never really cared for Travis. But now he's my homeboy. XD
Hee hee

Homeboy.

I love ghetto-talk. Izzle. Retard
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
June 22nd, 2006 at 07:38pm
Fo shizzle. But Mark is teh shiznit too.

Pssh. Forget Tom. Cool
Jessica The Beat.
Geek
Jessica The Beat.
June 22nd, 2006 at 07:55pm
Wow. I just put Take Off Your Pants and Jacket (I love saying that) in my CD player, and I don't think I've smiled this much...in forever.
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
June 22nd, 2006 at 08:01pm
Yeah, that's the album that first got me hooked. I borrowed it from my brother for about two months and then it was love. Very Happy
Jessica The Beat.
Geek
Jessica The Beat.
June 22nd, 2006 at 08:10pm
I fell in love with them becuase of "What's My Age Again?" I heard it at my cousins.
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
June 22nd, 2006 at 08:11pm
Ah yes. One of my first blink songs. My guitar teacher had me play guitar to it, and yeah.
Jessica The Beat.
Geek
Jessica The Beat.
June 22nd, 2006 at 08:20pm
I'd like to know how to play the drums to that song.
derpina
Falling In Love With The Board
derpina

Mibba Blog
June 22nd, 2006 at 08:25pm
i love blink-182!
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
June 22nd, 2006 at 08:57pm
Loooove them. Cool