Fallen--An AU Mike and Tre story

AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 01:23pm
Now I will tell you what I've done for you...

With these words, a sorrowful tale is told. Listen closely to the words of Fallen, the album by Evanescance, and a story unfolds. This is Fallen, the story of Isis Farrell and her love.

Fallen begins with a man named Frank Wright, about 30 years old, the owner of California's most successful and famous music store. One day, as he picks up his son Franky from school, he finds a flyer on his windshield advertising the Underground Opera's rendition of Romeo and Juliet.

After talking to his friends, Billie Joe Armstrong and his wife Adrienne Armstrong, they decide to watch the play. There, Frank meets the most beautiful, wonderful woman he's ever seen.

Isis Farrell, age 26. Red hair, a strong mind, and Christian faith. Recently out of college, she makes a living through her roles in the Underground Opera, and when in need, she turns to her best friend.

Michael Pritchard, age 30. He's been best friends with Isis since college and they know each other from front to back. He owns a small coffee shop, The Stimulant, and leads a fairly content life.

Isis and Mike spend their leisure time together, joking, laughing, and idolizing Mr. Wright. When Isis meets Frank, Frank's world is taken over and Isis is as obsessed with him as ever. On Mike's birthday, she buys him something special and lets slip a secret she's held onto forever.

With that, Isis is sent tumbling down into a world from which she can never emerge. As her acting career is presented before the world, she rises, and subsequently falls.

This is the story of Fallen.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 01:28pm
Fallen

for those lazy folks...LOL

I read it when I edited it to activate on the site.... I really like it.... I may not leave comments, but I watch for some stories... and yours is now one of them Wink
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 01:32pm
Thank you. That makes me feel good. *hugs you like a five year old*
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 02:09pm
Cool
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 06:49am
Wow, I haven't posted in a long time. I am happy to say, that after resolving a few techinical difficulties, Chapter three of Fallen has finally been submitted. I'm going to go PM any readers who requested.

I'm sorry to this editor lady, sampallet, if its hard to edit, but MS Word was acting weird for a few pages.

So, anyway, in chapter three, Isis is introduced and we start to see it from her point of view. after a while, there will be no more Frank's POVs. I mean, its in third person, so there won't be anymore Frank insights.

This story is one of my priorities. I love it. Its my baby. There's a link to it in Sampallet's reply. YAY!

Oh, and in chapter four, we have confirmation about Frank's feelings and after chapter four, its all Isis. okay? okay. Enjoy, cuz you know i love you!
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 27th, 2006 at 01:56pm
Wow. I just read the first chapter and I am so impressed. You write very well and it was so clear, legiable and unique. I'm very curious as to the next chapters and what they have in store. I'm a AU fanatic (obviously from my stories) so seeing a very well written one is a treat for me! Bravo.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 27th, 2006 at 04:29pm
I just read this story and I think it's great! Easy to follow and well written Wink looking forward to more
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 09:00am
Huzzah! Chapter three has been posted! Ch 4 is soon to follow! But right now...chemistry awaits. Damn it. But I hope you read it and I hope you fucking love it!
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
August 12th, 2006 at 12:00am
Hey ya'll! Chapter 4 of Fallen is posted and available to read. (and begging for your feedback).

If you're planning on reading it, let me warn you. Some of the things Frank thinks are kind of creepy, but...its foreshadowing. Forshadowing for what? For Haunted of course. The story's called "Fallen". You do the math.

Fallen Chapter 4

Hope you read and hope you love it.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
September 5th, 2006 at 02:47pm
Yo. No one comes to this thread. I think it's because my updates are slow. They'll be more frequent soon. Anyway, I have some stuff on my plate right now, but chapter 5 is being written. It'll be good and I think a bit of "Taking Over Me" will be apparent in either this chapter or the next one.
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
September 5th, 2006 at 02:52pm
Ahh I wanted to check this story out forever and I'm sorry that I haven't

Don't worry. My updates are slow too, I know its not fair to the readers, but I'm just lazy Rolling Eyes I try to write one part a week but. that doesn't always happen Shifty

I'll check it out tonight if I get a chance Up
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 3rd, 2006 at 06:37am
I haven't updated Fallen in a long time. But chapter 5 is written and I wrote one page of chapter 6. Sadly, my beta reader (rhiana) is no longer my beta reader due to some personal problems. So, the story won't be quite as good as it used to be, because she helped me with my grammar and phrasing.

But it'll still be Fallen. I'll submit chapter 5 this evening.
~Sexxi~Tre~
Geek
~Sexxi~Tre~

Mibba
October 3rd, 2006 at 10:03am
I came home from school early today and looked around for a new story and found yours. Its great.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 6th, 2006 at 06:23am
Well hey ya'll! *acts like a cowgirl*. Thankies to all the peepsies who readsies my storysies. Anyhoo, part 5 is up. And after it was up, my friend pointed out that I used to wrong names, so I corrected that. Embarassed But here ya go, and I hope you enjoy reading it.

Part 5 of Fallen
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
October 7th, 2006 at 09:21pm
Gah! I'm going to read it tomorrow hopefully, I'm so exhausted right now but I know it's going to be awesome!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 10th, 2006 at 05:57pm
holay, i just caught up on this story! I love it so far, it's really sweet.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 07:25am
aww, thanks. that means a lot. Hug

i've been using that smiley a lot lately.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 28th, 2006 at 07:18am
Fallen's my baby, but I've been neglecting it lately. But chapter 6 will be up soon. I promise. The story seems to move a little slowly, but I just have to be really careful with it. I don't want to repeat the mistakes I made with It Wasn't.

The songs should start soon. Going Under will start by chapter ten or twelve at the latest. This is going to be a long story. I'm all excited! Cool
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 10th, 2006 at 08:29am
Okay, I've been working on chapter 6 and I'm going to finish it even if it kills me! It will be up by next week! I swear it, I do! You'll all be in for something of a surprise.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 22nd, 2006 at 09:32am
ITS SUBMITTED!!!!! I finally finished and submitted chapter 6! I am so proud of myself!

Right, I'm going to go on an editing spree either today or tomorrow so it can be up soon. I love it love it love it and I really really want to get the seventh chappie done too! YAY!
Register