Billie Joe's Family

AuthorMessage
Spinnerette
King For A Couple Of Days
Spinnerette
May 28th, 2011 at 10:20pm
I like two songs xD In that one interview, Billie wouldn't even say their name and now he's producing the record.

Whenever Emily's Army is mentioned, it's pretty much "Billie Joe's son's band.". I don't really think EA are THAT good. I don't think they'd get recognition if Joey wasn't in the band personally.
Mr.Armstrong
Falling In Love With The Board
Mr.Armstrong
May 29th, 2011 at 12:19am
I know right! i think they just have an advantage because he's billie joe's son..
but i guess if i was a famous rock star i would do the same or my kid...
but really EA isn't even that good...
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 29th, 2011 at 08:58pm
But really what new music these days are GOOD? They sure as hell are better than some shot that's out there now.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 29th, 2011 at 11:06pm
I've heard a couple of their songs, I'm not really a fan or anything of their stuff but they sound good. Definitely better than I did when I was their age, and the kids I know that are their age in bands now. I kinda like that they didn't just immediately start putting stuff out through Adeline. Like I think they've been around for awhile now, and they put out their own 45 and stuff. But I would be willing to bet money that over half of their 'fans' are just creepy girls who like Green Day.

At least Billie isn't Will Smith, yet.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 30th, 2011 at 08:04pm
yeah they have been around for awhile now like over 2 years and they are better now than they used to be.
and fizz i bet that's true, which is sad.
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
May 31st, 2011 at 03:40pm
I've seen them live,they put on a good show. And you'd be suprised,maybe it was just because it was at Gilman but there were a lot of girls their age & younger that are obsessed with them,it was cute really. Maybe they went to school with them or something Dno
PinkFloyd
Geek
PinkFloyd
June 4th, 2011 at 11:31am
It's sort of a shame really lol cause its not Joey's fault Billie is his dad and they would not have any recognision really/possibly is he wasn't, not only that they are more likely to get compaired and hated for it, i not a fan really i don't like the music but who wouldn't if they had the chance to become successful take it if they wanted to be.
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
July 13th, 2011 at 04:59pm
The picture of jakob and the poster are from private accounts so better let it be to post private pictures Rolling Eyes
It´s not okay and Billie wouldnt go comfortable with that.
Like the girl who owns that photos which isnt happy that her pics are posted everywhere on the internet...

Otherwise i agree with the most of you. Emilys Army juste owes the sucess of Billie. Otherwise where would they be if joey wasn´t the son? They just wouldnt have stayed in studio or having equipment and a room to practise like that. I agree with the fact that their instruments are good but the voices sounds quite horrible to me...I know around 20 bands who make better music just havent the luck to have a dad like billie. And I looked at the statements on itunes. Mostly 5 stars were given. 5 stars! You can give 5 stars to a beatles album, but not to a teenage band who just started and put their first record out. Really unreal. I listened to the whole record and to be honest just loch lomon made me a little bit move. The others sounded more boring and after I heard the first tones i changed the songs until there weren´t any songs to change because the album was over... Rolling Eyes
Its really sad that some people only see Green Day in that band and not the truth. Because the truth says different things. And nobody can tell me that it´s normal to get a record out, recording a video and having such a huge practising possibilitys. They owe Billie a lot.
On the other handside Joey didnt chose his dad. But things should keep real and not getting biigger than they are. They are just a teenage band not the Rolling Stones and not Green Day. Thats what some people forgot.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
July 13th, 2011 at 06:09pm
It's been deleted. I guess the account wasn't all that private if it got out. But I do agree, they're just kids and they should get their privacy.

They wouldn't have been the first band to exploit one of the members famous father.
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
July 13th, 2011 at 07:26pm
The account was fully private. I´m friend with her also and know her really close and talked with her about abuse of posting such private family photos in the past. She took all privacy standards because she dont want to be her private photos for the whole world published. There are some people outside who pretend to know the family members while adding friends of them and being added unknown. That could be the way how the photo got published. And maybe the poster here didnt know about it and got it from another page. But thanks for your support. You´re pretty right by saying: We should respect the privacy of Green Day.

And yeah you´re right. He wouldn´t be the first kid who has a famous father. But I think the point is: People shouldn´t make such a bigger deal of that band than it is just right now. And that´s what most people do. They only see the appearance of the band members not the music. Confused
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
July 13th, 2011 at 07:58pm
That probably is how it got out. The link that was posted here was from tumblr, but unfortunately I couldn't tell you which one since tumblr doesn't have the account names in the links. I don't think that the person who posted it here knew. Just tell your friend to be more careful with what she posts on the internet. Up

Well I guess we'll just have to see what happens in the future, you know?
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
July 14th, 2011 at 06:20am
Sure I will. But in the end she can decide on her own what she puts on the internet about her uncle and cousin. I mean, normally you don´t think that there are silly fans who collect private pictures like stickers. But I will let her now. Thanks again for your support
Wink
Yes, I think that the person who posted here is innocent. Mostly those pictures come from second hand or third hand. And the last poster didn´t know how they come along.

And yeah we will see what happens in the future. It´s a question of time Razz
Gerry
Addict
Gerry

Blog
September 30th, 2011 at 08:59am
Does anyone like this?
Can't believe Billie brought his love onstage.
theknitwhiz
Idiot
theknitwhiz
October 8th, 2011 at 03:42pm
^ I saw the video. I was surprised Adie went along and bumped her ass on his, but it was so cute!
Gerry
Addict
Gerry

Blog
October 8th, 2011 at 03:45pm
Here's the video
theknitwhiz
Idiot
theknitwhiz
October 8th, 2011 at 03:51pm
yep, that was it.
Gerry
Addict
Gerry

Blog
October 8th, 2011 at 03:52pm
It is funny. I can watch that video all day long. Billie should bring 80 on stage more often.
IKnowTheEnemy
Idiot
IKnowTheEnemy
June 29th, 2012 at 12:46am
That video is adorable... but can you imagine how embarrassed their kids must feel hahah
Register