Plus 44 [+44]

AuthorMessage
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
November 12th, 2006 at 05:52pm
409 Coffeemaker:
Without getting all biased and shit, I wanna know - is this album worth purchasing? From the early clips I heard it seemed decent enough, but after hearing a few more recently they're starting to sound boring and very unoriginal. Now the reviews are coming out I'm really thinking I shouldn't buy it: 2 K's in Kerrang, Two Stars in Q, 6 out of 10 in NME.

Is it REALLY any good at all? If not - what tracks should I download?
Yeah, it is really good. I won't say a lot better than AvA, but it's a lot different than AvA. I would download:

Little Death
Make You Smile

but that's just me..it's a greaaat album in my opinion.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
November 12th, 2006 at 05:56pm
Rocket:
Yeah, it is really good. I won't say a lot better than AvA, but it's a lot different than AvA. I would download:

Little Death
Make You Smile

Ah jeez yeah, what I've heard so far is better than AvA by miles. Angels... is just pure garbage imo. I'll download those songs, then, and if they're any good I'll get the album when I get my sis' birthday card after school tomorrow.
State Radio
State Radio
November 12th, 2006 at 06:30pm
409 Coffeemaker:
Rocket:

Little Death
Make You Smile

Ah jeez yeah, what I've heard so far is better than AvA by miles. Angels... is just pure garbage imo. I'll download those songs, then, and if they're any good I'll get the album when I get my sis' birthday card after school tomorrow.
coolio
whatsernamexxx
Geek
whatsernamexxx
November 13th, 2006 at 09:31am
:'(

am i the only one who hasn't get the album?

ok so here's the deal.

i live in singapore, but currently im in jakarta (indonesia, my hometown). therefore, in jakarta, they don't ship the new cds like, on the day itself (ie 13/14 nov). im coming back to singapore on thte 17th. on the 18th, i'll go to hmv in the morning and go and try to find it. i wouldn't put my hopes to high, since the last time i went there to buy the mcr cd on the 24th, they didn't have it and i need to wait till the 29th. so, yeah.

anyway what colours are there? i knwo there's blue, pink. which one is the nicest? maybe i'll get the blue one but it seems too ordinary Smile
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 13th, 2006 at 10:10am
409 Coffeemaker:
Without getting all biased and shit, I wanna know - is this album worth purchasing? From the early clips I heard it seemed decent enough, but after hearing a few more recently they're starting to sound boring and very unoriginal. Now the reviews are coming out I'm really thinking I shouldn't buy it: 2 K's in Kerrang, Two Stars in Q, 6 out of 10 in NME.

Rolling Eyes Well, then let it be..
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 13th, 2006 at 10:11am
whatsernamexxx:
:'(

am i the only one who hasn't get the album?

ok so here's the deal.

i live in singapore, but currently im in jakarta (indonesia, my hometown). therefore, in jakarta, they don't ship the new cds like, on the day itself (ie 13/14 nov). im coming back to singapore on thte 17th. on the 18th, i'll go to hmv in the morning and go and try to find it. i wouldn't put my hopes to high, since the last time i went there to buy the mcr cd on the 24th, they didn't have it and i need to wait till the 29th. so, yeah.

anyway what colours are there? i knwo there's blue, pink. which one is the nicest? maybe i'll get the blue one but it seems too ordinary Smile

There are Blue, Pink and Green I think.. I got the Pink one Meg

You should get whatever you want, it doesn't really matter anyway :]
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
November 13th, 2006 at 12:28pm
I downloaded them songs someone told me to, as well as No It Isn't.

I love 155 - it really rocks Very Happy I love the sound on it especially. Quite like Make You Smile too with the female backing vocals. Its sorta very relaxing to listen to. I think those two are great - much better than anything AvA have done and better than a lot of stuff from Blink 182's last album. I'd already heard No It Isn't from a leak a while back (yesh I know I'm naughty) and that one's cool.

Not too keen on Little Death but can't have it all can ya ^_^ I think I might get the album now, though.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
November 13th, 2006 at 02:21pm
i didnt like the album, and in fact i deleted it from my pc, but i do understand why other people do like it.
whatsernamexxx
Geek
whatsernamexxx
November 13th, 2006 at 09:23pm
i feel that there's so little plus 44 fans. heh. Smile well todays nov 14! and i still couldn't get the cd. hmph. i've gotta wait. but waiting isnt good for me.
whatsernamexxx
Geek
whatsernamexxx
November 13th, 2006 at 09:28pm
409 Coffeemaker:

well, they're bit more blink-ish than ava. its peoples personal opinion. in my opinion, all the songs that i've listened to from the album are great.

if you dont want to buy the album.. then download these:

little death
no it isn't
make you smile
when your heart stops beating (cant miss this one)
Miss_Minority039
Geek
Miss_Minority039

Mibba
November 13th, 2006 at 09:34pm
i brought the album and i really liked it, i think that they kight become popular agian i hope they do they deserve it after tom left them like he did
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 14th, 2006 at 08:33am
I love it so much. ^_^
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
November 14th, 2006 at 10:20am
whatsernamexxx:

well, they're bit more blink-ish than ava. its peoples personal opinion. in my opinion, all the songs that i've listened to from the album are great.

little death
no it isn't
make you smile

As you can see from my above post - I've already downloaded three of those and liked two of them. 155 is probably the best one I've heard by them. I've got some free vouchers for amazon so I'm gunna probably buy it cheaply off there.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 14th, 2006 at 12:22pm
I saw the HSB vid twice today! Ah
christie road
Addict
christie road
November 14th, 2006 at 04:18pm
We bought the CD at lunch Cassie
Franny.
Franny.
November 14th, 2006 at 06:04pm
christie road:

ah lucky. there's no where close to my school that sells up to date cds. now i'm at home waiting for a ride to get it =P i'm excited though...but what color?
State Radio
State Radio
November 14th, 2006 at 07:00pm
GreenDay420:
christie road:

ah lucky. there's no where close to my school that sells up to date cds. now i'm at home waiting for a ride to get it =P i'm excited though...but what color?
Green! That's what I got!
Franny.
Franny.
November 14th, 2006 at 07:26pm
Rocket:
GreenDay420:
christie road:

Green! That's what I got!

=O green was actually my first choice! now i have to get it cuz you did =P haha

EDIT: yup, i got the green one =) though i did take a look at the other two when i was deciding.
BJ+80=love[DearlyBeloved]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BJ+80=love[DearlyBeloved]
November 14th, 2006 at 07:30pm
i love +44!!! they are awesome. and i REALLY want the cd!!!!!!!
whatsernamexxx
Geek
whatsernamexxx
November 15th, 2006 at 05:22am
409 Coffeemaker:
whatsernamexxx:

little death
no it isn't
make you smile

As you can see from my above post - I've already downloaded three of those and liked two of them. 155 is probably the best one I've heard by them. I've got some free vouchers for amazon so I'm gunna probably buy it cheaply off there.

yeah after i posted the reply then i saw your last reply
Register