Aerosmith

AuthorMessage
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
July 11th, 2006 at 11:19am
Sliver:
I like their music. I think that his daughter, Liv Tyler, was in a copuple of his music vids.

You mean the one she played a stripper in?
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
July 11th, 2006 at 11:22am
Yeah thats the one. Little wierd having the daughter playing a stripperin his own music video.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
July 11th, 2006 at 12:04pm
Sliver:
Yeah thats the one. Little wierd having the daughter playing a stripperin his own music video.

Really Eh
mybassgoesdirntdirntdirnt
Geek
mybassgoesdirntdirntdirnt

Mibba
July 11th, 2006 at 10:41pm
i grew up listening to them. i still love them. pump is my fav. aerosmith album. =]
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
July 11th, 2006 at 10:47pm
I have Steven Tyler's yearbook photo Smile
He was chairman of the hygiene commitee at his school lmfao

He used to put cocaine in a little ring around his microphone so he could snort it during concerts lmfao
Tyler
King For A Couple Of Days
Tyler
July 11th, 2006 at 10:49pm
I really really really hate Aerosmith.
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
July 11th, 2006 at 10:51pm
Tyler:
Oh my friggin god
Boards about bands are made for talking about the band and why you like them
If you hate Aerosmith and feel the need to talk about how much you hate them, put it in your journal
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
July 12th, 2006 at 07:27am
MechanicalMan:
Tyler:
Oh my friggin god
If you hate Aerosmith and feel the need to talk about how much you hate them, put it in your journal
WRONG. THREADS about bands are about discussing the band. Not how much you love the band. The band. Good or Bad. So shut your fucking mouth almost-n00b.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 12th, 2006 at 07:34am
Expressway To Yr Skull:
MechanicalMan:
Tyler:
Oh my friggin god
WRONG. THREADS about bands are about discussing the band. Not how much you love the band. The band. Good or Bad. So shut your fucking mouth almost-n00b.

Agreed, this threads are not made so you can worship band x or y but the post has to be more smart. If you hate them say why you hate them. That's the point of these forums...
As for me Aerosmith is good i like most of their old songs and their newer stuff isn't bad neither. But are they retired or something? Cause i read somewhere that tyler has cancer...if i'm mistaken sorry. Confused
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
July 12th, 2006 at 07:42am
They're bad because i don't like their style of music. Steven Tylers voice is horrendous and they are completely unoriginal.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 12th, 2006 at 10:50am
Aerosmith is awesome jeez. my favourite song would have to be Love In A Elevator it just makes me laugh Razz
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 12th, 2006 at 10:53am
Hehe yea that's a funny song and nice video too. My favourite would be I don't want to miss a thing for personal reasons...
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 12th, 2006 at 10:55am
mikey1000:
Hehe yea that's a funny song and nice video too. My favourite would be I don't want to miss a thing for personal reasons...
i Love that song to i could listen to it over and over again. it reminds me of someone.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 12th, 2006 at 10:55am

i really don't think steven tyler is THAT bad looking. i donno there is just something about him.
State Radio
State Radio
July 12th, 2006 at 11:14am
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

i really don't think steven tyler is THAT bad looking. i donno there is just something about him.
He's so skinny it's weird
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 12th, 2006 at 11:17am
Rocket:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

He's so skinny it's weird
i love the outfits he wears they are so friking awesome.
Fox
Fox
July 12th, 2006 at 11:21am
Hahaha, wow, Aerosmith...

Definelty love these guys. One of my first favourite bands. You can tell from my signature.

But my sister's a bigger fan. She has seven of their CDs and I only have one. Hah, but I always steal her "Toys in the Attic" and "Honkin' on Bobo". While we were at Disney world, we saw this picture of Steven on the wall, and my sister made me take a picture of her next to him.

Oh, you guys just have to listen to the "Toys in the Attic" and "Rocks" albums. Those are the best.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 12th, 2006 at 11:57am
Fox:

Definelty love these guys. One of my first favourite bands. You can tell from my signature.

But my sister's a bigger fan. She has seven of their CDs and I only have one. Hah, but I always steal her "Toys in the Attic" and "Honkin' on Bobo". While we were at Disney world, we saw this picture of Steven on the wall, and my sister made me take a picture of her next to him.

Oh, you guys just have to listen to the "Toys in the Attic" and "Rocks" albums. Those are the best.
i love toys in the attic Cool
Fox
Fox
July 12th, 2006 at 12:00pm
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
Fox:

Rawr. My favourite song is Adam's Apple, for some unknown reason.

Damn, I bet the tab book is still at the music store. They also have the Rocks one. I should like, buy them.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 12th, 2006 at 12:12pm
Fox:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
Fox:

Rawr. My favourite song is Adam's Apple, for some unknown reason.

Damn, I bet the tab book is still at the music store. They also have the Rocks one. I should like, buy them.
i was going to buy one but nooooo there are so much god damn money and i have no cash. i spent my money on a aerosmith shirt and a rhcp cd.
Register