Wham!

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 16th, 2006 at 05:09pm
Madeluxx:
Magne:

Nick Rhodes i used to have such a big crushon him when i was........lets say.......younger

yeah he's a dude Cool

i cant bare to look at him now though,

anyway back to wham! Andrew Ridgley was the genius behin the two of them, he wrote many of the songs and he still writes popular songs now, " A Differant Corner" was written by George has a tribute to Wham!!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 16th, 2006 at 05:12pm
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/0439479801/80s/pics/wham/aridgeley.jpg

Andrew Ridgeley (born January 26, 1963) is an English pop singer, guitarist and environmentalist. He came to public attention as a member (with George Michael) of the 1980s pop music duo Wham!.

Andrew was born in Bushey, Hertfordshire, England. His father Albert Mario Ridgely (of Egyptian and Italian ancestry) worked with Canon, and his mother Jennifer (of English ancestry) was a schoolteacher. Andrew has a younger brother, session drummer Paul Ridgeley.

Andrew attended Bushey Meads School (where his mother worked). There he met George Michael. Their common musical interests led them to form Wham!. The group went on to enjoy huge worldwide success in the early '80s.

After Wham!'s breakup in 1986, Ridgeley moved to Monaco (a tax haven for many wealthy Britons) and tried his hand at Formula Three motor racing. After not meeting with as much success as he had hoped in that endeavour, he returned to England permanently in 1990.

CBS Records (later Sony Music), having taken up the option on Wham!'s contract that specified solo albums from George and Andrew, released a guitar and drum-driven solo album from Ridgeley, Son of Albert, in 1990. (The drums were played by his brother Paul.) Singles include "Shake" and "Red Dress". CBS Records preferred the pop sound of Wham! and subsequently passed upon a second album.

After retiring from active music making, Ridgeley became a prominent environmentalist in the cause of water quality at English surfing beaches and riverways. He had become active in surfing in the early 1990s, and while surfing with his brother Paul off the coast of England, both men contracted a waterborne illness from the raw sewage being discharged from a nearby pipe. The illness led to an interview with The Times, and Andrew became an environmental activist in the cause of water quality. Andrew is active in the UK charity Surfers Against Sewage (SAS). Andrew is a partner in an English company that makes surfing goods. He frequently fronts both his name and money to help pass and enact laws against the discharge of raw sewage in UK offshore waters. Ridgeley's and SAS's efforts were hugely successful in recent years, resulting in numerous safe sewage laws enacted.

Ridgeley now lives in Cornwall, England with his partner Keren Woodward (of the female pop group Bananarama).
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 07:04pm
Wasn't there a rumour that Wham were re-uniting? dude that would be coooooooool!!!
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
July 16th, 2006 at 07:22pm
Madeluxx:
Wasn't there a rumour that Wham were re-uniting? dude that would be coooooooool!!!

lmfao thats pure pwnage.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 08:08pm
1980's Boy:
Madeluxx:

lmfao thats pure pwnage.

lmfao
I swear i heard something about it! Maybe it was a dream!? My sub-concious mind is telling me I WANT wham to re-unite! Well I would go to their concert Very Happy
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
July 16th, 2006 at 08:21pm
Madeluxx:
1980's Boy:
Madeluxx:

lmfao thats pure pwnage.

lmfao
I swear i heard something about it! Maybe it was a dream!? My sub-concious mind is telling me I WANT wham to re-unite! Well I would go to their concert Very Happy

lmfao well either way. if it does happen i know i would hear about it quickly. lmfao lmfao
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 17th, 2006 at 04:46am
Madeluxx:

if it does happen lets hope that george will let andrew do more than before,
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 05:02am
If they're on TV I change the channel.

No, im not a fan.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 17th, 2006 at 08:36am
Here Without Cassie:
If they're on TV I change the channel.

No, im not a fan.

If they're on TV I turn it UP BABY!!...mmmyeah...

Just had to let that out of my system
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
July 17th, 2006 at 08:41am
1980's Boy:
Madeluxx:
1980's Boy:
Madeluxx:

lmfao thats pure pwnage.

lmfao

lmfao well either way. if it does happen i know i would hear about it quickly. lmfao lmfao
Wonder who from? Shifty NOT ME, NO. Cool
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
July 17th, 2006 at 09:50am
1980's Girl:
1980's Boy:
Madeluxx:
1980's Boy:
Madeluxx:

lmfao thats pure pwnage.

lmfao

Wonder who from? Shifty NOT ME, NO. Cool

lmfao lmfao i was talking about you when i wrote that Cool
Betanynin
Geek
Betanynin
December 23rd, 2006 at 08:02am
Huge Fucking Wham! Fan! Very Happy

If I beg hard enough, i might be able to go and see George Michael live!

My friends think I'm weird just because i think he's beautiful in the last christmas video Shocked

Or any Wham! video for that matter Twisted Evil
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 08:09am
petjohdsjhgsdjkghdshkgs doye hdgh

WHAM! ARE THE BEST GAY BAND EVER AND YOU KNOW IT.

;_;
They were the ultimate cheer-up.
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 09:54am
I ttly love Wake me up b4 u go go and Last Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 09:55am
The advert for Wham! is just on telly! I'm fucking scared now! *hidez*
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
January 4th, 2007 at 07:05am
the best wham song is Freedom.

I don't want your FREEDOM! I don't want to....i forget the rest.

*clicks on*
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
January 12th, 2007 at 11:00am
Wham! lmfao
Brilliant.
They're so bop-to-able.
Register