The Living End

AuthorMessage
read profile information.
King For A Couple Of Days
read profile information.
July 19th, 2006 at 05:40am
Prisoner of Something:
stable_souls:
I saw them at Warped tour. At one point Chris played a guitar solo with a beer bottle. It was so awesome. I was amazed by Scott's bass skills and how he could lift the damn thing over his head. And god. I've never smelt more pot ever in my life o_o
that guitar solo with the beer bottle is called E-boogie Cool

Man, Scott and his double basses are so awesome. It's awesome how it stands up on it and plays ^__^
And when he plays with it over his head and when he plays it while Chris plays his guitar standing on the bass! ^__^
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
July 19th, 2006 at 05:42am
Charlie.:
Prisoner of Something:
Loser Kid:
FASDFSDFSDFSDFSDF I'M SEEING THEM TWICE IN SEPTEMBER. Ah
so am i Very Happy

and 9754923754 times in October Very Happy
Spam this thread and I'll kill you Cool

You aren't taking my baby from me e___e
Well usually when i spam threads it's TLE-spamming anyway lmfao

Surprised your baby? who's your baby?

as in.. TLE? o_O

OH THE THREAD lmfao lmfao lmfao

anyway, TLE. yeah. it's 63 days now until i get to see them again ^___^

I wanna meet them again. and Chris for the first time. and be able to take some good photos of them, because last time they turned out shit.

oh and does anyone know about some recent interview with them on Triple J? i heard there was one about a week ago, with Chris Think
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
July 19th, 2006 at 05:43am
Charlie.:
Prisoner of Something:
stable_souls:
I saw them at Warped tour. At one point Chris played a guitar solo with a beer bottle. It was so awesome. I was amazed by Scott's bass skills and how he could lift the damn thing over his head. And god. I've never smelt more pot ever in my life o_o
that guitar solo with the beer bottle is called E-boogie Cool

Man, Scott and his double basses are so awesome. It's awesome how it stands up on it and plays ^__^
And when he plays with it over his head and when he plays it while Chris plays his guitar standing on the bass! ^__^
That was so awesome how they did that in May ^__^

and when i saw them the first time when they played All Torn Down.. you know on From Here On In as in the DVD Andy talks about him and Chris doing the "question, answer" thing with the drums and guitar during Hold Up? yeah Scott and Chris kinda did that during All Torn Down xD
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 19th, 2006 at 06:03am
Today, I was sitting in class, and suddenly, I had a thought and sat up straight, like an electric shock had run through me. I thought "They played Uncle Harry at the concerts!"
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 06:22am
Coff:
Today, I was sitting in class, and suddenly, I had a thought and sat up straight, like an electric shock had run through me. I thought "They played Uncle Harry at the concerts!"
Lmfao xD

Ahhhh. 20 days!
Amy.
Amy.
July 19th, 2006 at 01:54pm
I love them Very Happy
Can't wait for them to get their asses over to the UK too ^_^
Zoie
Zoie
July 19th, 2006 at 02:11pm
I saw them at hootenanny, and they were amazing.
I want to see them again in August.
so yeah, they rule.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
July 19th, 2006 at 10:40pm
Coff:
I'm hoping they'll play it again in Sept/Oct. And that they play for like an hour and a half/+21 songs again. 'cause that was awesome.

I've never seen them live when none of them have not been sick/unwell in any way =/
They had colds or something the first time i saw them. Still awesome though Very Happy

Oh and yeah, they love me. I'm in TLE More Song's top Friends on theirSpace for the second time ^______^
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 10:59pm
I GET TO SEE THEM THIS AUGUST!!!!!! W000000T
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
July 19th, 2006 at 11:05pm
They're so good live Very Happy

Surprised i just saw on TLESpace, they took We Want More off and put 'Til The End up.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
July 19th, 2006 at 11:09pm
to those of you that are seeing them on Warped, on their MySpace it says they're dong signings at the merch tent at ALL the shows they're playing about 30 minutes after they play, so you can go and meet them. =D
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 11:16pm
Prisoner of Something:
to those of you that are seeing them on Warped, on their MySpace it says they're dong signings at the merch tent at ALL the shows they're playing about 30 minutes after they play, so you can go and meet them. =D
They did the signings over two hours BEFORE they played at mine. WTF
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2006 at 07:52am
Prisoner of Something:
DAMN THEM FOR PLAYING AT WARPED IN JULY.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
July 20th, 2006 at 10:50pm
Dancing With Steph:
Prisoner of Something:
They did the signings over two hours BEFORE they played at mine. WTF
o_O they said it TheirSpace it's be like half an houra fter they play. Surprised did you meet them? Very Happy
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
July 20th, 2006 at 10:51pm
† Prisoner Of Society †:
Prisoner of Something:
DAMN THEM FOR PLAYING AT WARPED IN JULY.
Kad. k. wherever you're seeing them get their many hours early and h0b0 around and try ane meet them Very Happy

or after the show. although it would depend if the venue is big or small. I'd love to see them in a small venue, like the venues they played years ago. 'cause small venues > big venues.
Zoie
Zoie
July 20th, 2006 at 10:51pm
I met them and got their autographs at hootenanny.
Cool
it was awsome.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
July 20th, 2006 at 10:58pm
I've met Scott and Andy Very Happy

would have met Chris if Syney didn't screw up his eyes for awhile with their lights the night before i was meant to meet him ;_;

but I'm still really happy that i got to meet Scott and Andy ^__^

do you have any photos of them from hootenanny? Retard
Zoie
Zoie
July 20th, 2006 at 11:01pm
Prisoner of Something:

would have met Chris if Syney didn't screw up his eyes for awhile with their lights the night before i was meant to meet him ;_;

No, I didn't have a camera -_-
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
July 20th, 2006 at 11:03pm
Zoie:
Prisoner of Something:

ah, that sucks. >_<

I'm gonna take 0759486549 photos of them when i se ethem in Sept/Oct.

I didn't have a camera the first time i saw them, only my phone. i only managed to get 2 half-decent ones of Scott which i cannot get off my phone and the battery for that phone is screwed so i had to get a new phone so i've lost them ._.
Zoie
Zoie
July 20th, 2006 at 11:05pm
Prisoner of Something:
Zoie:
Prisoner of Something:

ah, that sucks. >_<

I'm gonna take 0759486549 photos of them when i se ethem in Sept/Oct.

I didn't have a camera the first time i saw them, only my phone. i only managed to get 2 half-decent ones of Scott which i cannot get off my phone and the battery for that phone is screwed so i had to get a new phone so i've lost them ._.
Yeah.
But I've got an signed picture of them on my shelve, so I guess thats good enough for me.
Register