The Rev
Addict
The Rev
July 25th, 2006 at 07:57pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Aleckz:
heard OF them.
never bothered to listen to them yet.
You should. Their lyrics are excellent. Probably partly because their singer was an English major in college. Laughing

what are some songs i should download? Ah
Kat.
Geek
Kat.
July 25th, 2006 at 07:57pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
My Chemical Kat:
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Well of course they give great hugs, silly. After all, Geoff seems to hug everything he sees. Seriously. XDDD
lmfao. I would love to see him hug everything. XD
That's why we have to get backstage. And then I'll tell him you want him to hug everything. And he'll do it. Because he loves me! GZA

Or maybe I'll bribe him with a new shirt. Surprised
lmao. I would love for him to hug me 20 times. XDDD
child-heart loser
Geek
child-heart loser
July 25th, 2006 at 07:58pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Lena.:

Thursday?
Ooh.
They just might be one of my most favorite bands. Smile
I fugging love you now. Retard

*is not a totally obsessed fanboy* Shifty

Does this mean I should protect myself,
or enjoy my fifteen seconds of fame?
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 25th, 2006 at 08:05pm
Aleckz:
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Aleckz:
heard OF them.
never bothered to listen to them yet.
You should. Their lyrics are excellent. Probably partly because their singer was an English major in college. Laughing

what are some songs i should download? Ah
Hmm...let's see. They have many sides to them, so I'll do my best to recommend! *salutes*

For more screamy: Jet Black New Year
At This Velocity

For normal-ish Thursday: Paris in Flames
Marches and Manuevers
War All The Time

Softer!: Running From The Rain
The Lovesong Writer
Telegraph Avenue Kiss

I tried to give you a variety, hope it's not too many songs. Laughing
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 25th, 2006 at 08:07pm
Lena.:
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Lena.:

Thursday?
Ooh.

Well, it might mean fifteen seconds of fame. Because you know, I met them all. ~~
child-heart loser
Geek
child-heart loser
July 25th, 2006 at 08:10pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Lena.:
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Lena.:

Thursday?
Ooh.

Well, it might mean fifteen seconds of fame. Because you know, I met them all. ~~
Lucky ducky. Razz Sad
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 25th, 2006 at 08:11pm
Gah, they're so nice though. And if you ever go to a show, just walk around and look for them. They'd be happy to chat. Very Happy
Kat.
Geek
Kat.
July 25th, 2006 at 08:17pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Gah, they're so nice though. And if you ever go to a show, just walk around and look for them. They'd be happy to chat. Very Happy
I hope we do get to meet them. It would be awesome.
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 25th, 2006 at 08:21pm
My Chemical Kat:
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Dude, seriously. If we could get a ride. I'm sure if we walked around long enough we'd see them. And if we didn't, we could give Tucker's shorts to one of their security so he'd at least get them. Maybe he'd tell us to come back later.
Kat.
Geek
Kat.
July 25th, 2006 at 08:24pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
My Chemical Kat:
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Dude, seriously. If we could get a ride. I'm sure if we walked around long enough we'd see them. And if we didn't, we could give Tucker's shorts to one of their security so he'd at least get them. Maybe he'd tell us to come back later.
are you bribing Tony still? He better bring us. Or the scary side of me will show. XD
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 25th, 2006 at 08:27pm
alksdjfd ATTACK YOUR DAD TO MAKE HIM BRING US. PLEASE!?

Tony doesn't look too promising. He's evilll. And he keeps telling me how much he hates me. Crying or Very sad
Kat.
Geek
Kat.
July 25th, 2006 at 08:31pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:

Tony doesn't look too promising. He's evilll. And he keeps telling me how much he hates me. Crying or Very sad
He already said no.
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 25th, 2006 at 08:33pm
My Chemical Kat:
Hardcore Panda!!1:

He already said no.
BUT BUT BUT. He just doesn't know how much he loves Geoff yet! XDD
Kat.
Geek
Kat.
July 25th, 2006 at 08:35pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
My Chemical Kat:
Hardcore Panda!!1:

He already said no.
BUT BUT BUT. He just doesn't know how much he loves Geoff yet! XDD
lmao
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 25th, 2006 at 08:38pm
Alright, so here's the plan. You grab your dad and tie him to a chair while he's sleeping. [Perfect, right?] And then I'll burn a video of Geoff telling the muffin joke onto a DVD and we'll force him to watch it. And then we'll somehow get a picture of Geoff's new muffin tattoo and feed your dad muffins. Then he'll be all muffin-ified and will want to meet Geoff, because he is ruler of the muffins. Cool
Kat.
Geek
Kat.
July 25th, 2006 at 08:41pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Alright, so here's the plan. You grab your dad and tie him to a chair while he's sleeping. [Perfect, right?] And then I'll burn a video of Geoff telling the muffin joke onto a DVD and we'll force him to watch it. And then we'll somehow get a picture of Geoff's new muffin tattoo and feed your dad muffins. Then he'll be all muffin-ified and will want to meet Geoff, because he is ruler of the muffins. Cool
LMFAO

dude. my dad read that. XD

he laughed hysterically.
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 25th, 2006 at 08:46pm
My Chemical Kat:
Hardcore Panda!!1:
LMFAO

he laughed hysterically.
SO NOW HE WANTS TO TAKE US!? GZA
Kat.
Geek
Kat.
July 25th, 2006 at 08:48pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
My Chemical Kat:
Hardcore Panda!!1:
LMFAO

he laughed hysterically.
SO NOW HE WANTS TO TAKE US!? GZA
no. He still won't take us. -_-
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
July 25th, 2006 at 08:51pm
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Mr. Kat's Dad! This is what happens when I'm deprived of my muffin ruler and his wily band of sweet edge warriors. XDDDDD
Kat.
Geek
Kat.
July 25th, 2006 at 08:52pm
Hardcore Panda!!1:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Mr. Kat's Dad! This is what happens when I'm deprived of my muffin ruler and his wily band of sweet edge warriors. XDDDDD
LMFAO!

he left 10 minutes ago. XD
Register