The Beatles

AuthorMessage
CRASH!!
Idiot
CRASH!!
July 30th, 2006 at 03:13pm
The Beatles were an English Pop/Rock group from Liverpool, who continue to be held in high esteem for their artistic achievements, their huge commercial success, their groundbreaking role in the history of popular music, and their contributions to popular culture. The innovative music and style of Paul McCartney (1942–), John Lennon (1940–80), George Harrison (1943–2001), and Ringo Starr (1940–) helped to define the 1960s.

I can't believe there isn't a topic of the beatles, one of the greatest (or the greatest) band in the world. what do you think of them? what is you favorite album/song? Why?
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 30th, 2006 at 03:18pm
there is a topic on the beatles!!! but yeah they're good,
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
Falling In Love With The Board
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 03:32pm
The Beatles are my gods! I've loved them my entire life (literally.) My favorite album is a tie between Sgt. Pepper and Abbey Road. My favorites song...hmm...hard question...I can't really choose, it's too hard, too many good songs. Cool Maybe it would be Here Comes the Sun, it's a George song and George is the one I relate to most. I was so happy when my class picked Let It Be to be our 8th grade graduation song. We were awesome. Cool haha But seriously, they rock, I love them all to death, and I cried when George died of stomach cancer when I was in the fourth grade. Oh, and since there wasn't a pic in the original thread, here you go, it's one of my favorites.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 30th, 2006 at 03:37pm
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy:
The Beatles are my gods! I've loved them my entire life (literally.) My favorite album is a tie between Sgt. Pepper and Abbey Road. My favorites song...hmm...hard question...I can't really choose, it's too hard, too many good songs. Cool Maybe it would be Here Comes the Sun, it's a George song and George is the one I relate to most. I was so happy when my class picked Let It Be to be our 8th grade graduation song. We were awesome. Cool haha But seriously, they rock, I love them all to death, and I cried when George died of stomach cancer when I was in the fourth grade. Oh, and since there wasn't a pic in the original thread, here you go, it's one of my favorites.

have you seen any films with them in? Like a hard days night
CRASH!!
Idiot
CRASH!!
July 30th, 2006 at 03:44pm
i've seen all of them (a hard day's night, help, yellow submarine (they are cartoons) and let it be which is a few videos of them recording let it be) my favorite is a had day's night the other films aren't as good as hard day's night
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
July 30th, 2006 at 03:48pm
i do love the beatles Cool
& i hate it when people say "uuuh you can't like the beatles" for whatever reasons eg. they're old, they're not punk... i hate it when people put rules on good music.

we had to watch yellow submarine in music class... it was great. hah...

my favourite song is probably help! or paperback writer or the ballad of john & yoko... i dunno i love too many of their songs...

i've been listening to them all my life. literally.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 30th, 2006 at 03:50pm
you do you think was the best song writer of Paul or George i personally think it was George because he wrote some brillaint songs,
CRASH!!
Idiot
CRASH!!
July 30th, 2006 at 03:58pm
the three of them (ringo made one or two, i heard he plagirized songs by chuck berry or elvis) are excellents compositors paul made yesterday (and moe), john, a day in the life (with paul)(in my opion the best by the beatles) an george i want t tell you (which i love) or for no one (which i love too) and when they broke up they followed their carrers with songs like imagine or my lord (john and george) personally i like their "beatles" era, not their sngle era
Batteries Not Included.
Batteries Not Included.
July 30th, 2006 at 04:01pm
the beatles kick ass! Cool
Be[lie]ve
Jackass
Be[lie]ve
July 30th, 2006 at 04:15pm
Yay!
I loooove them so much!
There one of the greatest bands of all time.
My favorite song is Eleanor Rigby.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
July 30th, 2006 at 04:34pm
i remember singing yellow submarine once for show & tell.

Cool i was cool.

their stuff is so simple to play yet its genius and works magically...

wow i sounded so cheesy then.
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
July 30th, 2006 at 07:54pm
FOD182:
I can't believe there isn't a topic of the beatles, one of the greatest (or the greatest) band in the world. what do you think of them? what is you favorite album/song? Why?

Add more info to the thread before tomorrow. Wink

Gustavatron.:
8. When you start a thread about a band, post at least 1 link to their MySpace or website (official or not), a little pic and/or a description about the band. No more post like "Ever heard of [insert a band here]? I love them and their song [insert a song here] !" or it will be locked.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 08:07pm
I read the news today oh boy,
Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire,
And though the holes were rather small,
They had to count them all.

I am from Blackburn, Lancashire, and there did indeed used to be 4,000 holes on our streets...Cool
I find that kind of cool.
CRASH!!
Idiot
CRASH!!
July 30th, 2006 at 08:13pm
you have enough info in http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beatles (there are many lenguages)
any doubt jus write here, i'll try to answer it, thanx
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
July 30th, 2006 at 08:24pm
i don't like the Beatles.
But i do appreciate what they did for music.
same with Elvis and Nirvana.
I don't really like them but i do honour they did a lot of the evolution of music
State Radio
State Radio
July 30th, 2006 at 09:35pm
~Im The Minority~:
the beatles kick ass! Cool

I love the Beatles so much. Let It Be is the greatest song ever..
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
July 31st, 2006 at 12:21am
i've known the beatles my entire life.
i think my favorite album is either sgt. pepper's or abbey road.
here comes the sun is my favorite song by them.
has anybody ever seen the film for help? it's...strange but kind of funny. i used to be obsessed with it when i was little.
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
July 31st, 2006 at 12:54am
beatles <3
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 02:00am
My great-grandfather is from Liverpool.
And I adore The Beatles. I actually cry about John's death a lot. George too, it's so sad.
Open Arms.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Open Arms.
August 1st, 2006 at 03:09am
The Beatles are one of my favorite groups!

I just learned how to play "Yesterday" on the piano yesterday. Cool
Register