Wolfmother

AuthorMessage
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
August 10th, 2006 at 03:54am
Wolfmother is hot Australian band that are just bursting out of the national rock scene. After releasing their 2nd album last year, titlted 'Wolfmother' they have just finished successfully touring Austrlian and the United States. The band is fronted by Andrew Stockdale (lead guitar and vocals) with Chris Ross (bass and keyboard) and Myles Heskett (drums).

and their website is http://www.wolfmother.com/

i hope that there are fans
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 10th, 2006 at 04:00am
I absolutely adore the 'Mother, but I suspect you will find that a lot of The Living End fans completely dispise them...
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
August 10th, 2006 at 04:01am
well at least me and you have good music taste
thats all that counts!
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
August 10th, 2006 at 04:02am
I<3AlexTurner:
I absolutely adore the 'Mother, but I suspect you will find that a lot of The Living End fans completely dispise them...
Oh? Why is that.
I love em. =]
Miss_Minority039
Geek
Miss_Minority039

Mibba
August 10th, 2006 at 04:03am
i love'm and there aussie so that's even better i've seen them play there a great band
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 10th, 2006 at 04:04am
Yes I Am God:
I<3AlexTurner:
Oh? Why is that.
I love em. =]

I'm not sure. But someone else had started a Wolfmother thread that ended up getting locked because TLE fans were dissing Wolfmother. I think they find them as some kind of threat to TLE because they're both from Australia...but I'm not really sure.
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
[/quote]Oh? Why is that.
I love em. =][/quote]
Five yesss!
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
the real whatsername:
well at least me and you have good music taste
thats all that counts!

True that Very Happy
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
August 10th, 2006 at 04:05am
Wait so will this thread get locked if physco tle fans come here and diss them?
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
August 10th, 2006 at 04:06am
(¯`·._)Miss_Minority¯`·._:
i love'm and there aussie so that's even better i've seen them play there a great band

i was very upset that i missed out on tickets to see their sydney show.
who am i kidding i cried when the ticket lady told me "Sorry Sold Out!"
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
August 10th, 2006 at 04:07am
I<3AlexTurner:
Yes I Am God:
I<3AlexTurner:
Oh? Why is that.
I love em. =]

I'm not sure. But someone else had started a Wolfmother thread that ended up getting locked because TLE fans were dissing Wolfmother. I think they find them as some kind of threat to TLE because they're both from Australia...but I'm not really sure.
Well that's ghey.

I have never listened to The Living End. Sooo.. Shocked
But yeah. Wolfmother. How bout dat? Cool
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
August 10th, 2006 at 04:08am
I love andrews fro...
anyone have any fav songs by them? mines joker and the theif! Very Happy
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
August 10th, 2006 at 04:09am
I<3AlexTurner:
Yes I Am God:
I<3AlexTurner:
Oh? Why is that.
I love em. =]

Hello. Wolfmother are not a "threat" to TLE. They make completely different music. Those people who spammed the last thread disliked Wolfmother, simple as that, it had nothing to do with TLE.

They, of course, will not be posting in this thread this time.

Please refrain from grouping all the TLE fans as Wolfmother haters. The fact they dislike 'Mother and love TLE is completely unrelated.
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 10th, 2006 at 04:10am
the real whatsername:
Wait so will this thread get locked if physco tle fans come here and diss them?

Only if it happens continuously..if they just come on and say "I don't like 'em" or whatever, nothing will happen. But last time they started a whole fight with the kid that made the thread about what the definition of "fact" was, because the 'Mother kid was just saying that the TLE fans saying "wolfmother is crap" was just their opinion...but they were trying to say it was fact....if that makes any sense.
Anyway...when I was gonna get 'mother tix, they told me they were sold out too. And I was like "noooooooooooooo!"
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
August 10th, 2006 at 04:12am
Yes I Am God:
I<3AlexTurner:
Yes I Am God:
I<3AlexTurner:
Oh? Why is that.
I love em. =]

Well that's ghey.

I have never listened to The Living End. Sooo.. Shocked
But yeah. Wolfmother. How bout dat? Cool

That is not true and you know it.

Wolfmother and TLE have nothing in common except for coming from the same country (Australia is HUGE) and that means nothing and both being on the same Big Day Out tour. I will seriously not like to hear someone knocking a great band because of a few people and then you go and say you've never even heard TLE - then don't insult them and their fans. This is spamming also by the way.

--

I am not much of a Wolfmother fan because Ive personally heard the riffs in their songs before... Hmm... Thats suss...

EDIT: They're also mediocre live.
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 10th, 2006 at 04:14am
Just Lik.:
I<3AlexTurner:
Yes I Am God:
I<3AlexTurner:
Oh? Why is that.
I love em. =]

Hello. Wolfmother are not a "threat" to TLE. They make completely different music. Those people who spammed the last thread disliked Wolfmother, simple as that, it had nothing to do with TLE.

They, of course, will not be posting in this thread this time.

Please refrain from grouping all the TLE fans as Wolfmother haters. The fact they dislike 'Mother and love TLE is completely unrelated.

I'm not saying it was all TLE fans. I'm a TLE fan myself. But what they were saying was always comparing the two bands, thats why it just seemed that they thought they were a threat or something. As I said, I'm not sure. It's just that all they were saying was "Wolfmother are crap, TLE has been the best aussie band for 12 yrs...yada yada yada"
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 10th, 2006 at 04:16am
the real whatsername:
I love andrews fro...
anyone have any fav songs by them? mines joker and the theif! Very Happy

My favourite has always been "Woman". I love Joker And The Theif too though.
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 10th, 2006 at 04:19am
I know this is off topic but I just need to clear things up so this doesn't end up like the other thread. I'm not dissing TLE. I am a TLE fan myself. It just so happened that it was other TLE fans comparing TLE to Wolfmother that got the other thread locked. I'm sorry if I wasn't as clear at 1st. And if I offended anyone.
Back to topic:The 'Mother, in my opinion, kick ass
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
August 10th, 2006 at 04:20am
I<3AlexTurner:

I'm not saying it was all TLE fans. I'm a TLE fan myself. But what they were saying was always comparing the two bands, thats why it just seemed that they thought they were a threat or something. As I said, I'm not sure. It's just that all they were saying was "Wolfmother are crap, TLE has been the best aussie band for 12 yrs...yada yada yada"

Eh

No.

Don't try and stir things.

Goodbye.
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
August 10th, 2006 at 04:25am
Aw come on people could there please be no hatered or any kind of bad stuff in my threads please! i havent been replying to the topic because i have been getting ready to go to a play tonight. and now that i have to go could you all please just be nice and talk about how good wolfmother are? please!
Register