SHOW: The Colbert Report / The Daily Show

AuthorMessage
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 18th, 2007 at 07:19am
Franny.:
What happened to all the other posts? o_O Or is it just my computer that's being weird...

Anywho, an update on Stephen. Well, there really isn't any updates since the show is on re-run due to the WGA strike...but there are some nifty clips on youtube of when he was at Second City. I don't have a link right now but search it if you have spare time and I'll guarantee that you'll enjoy =)

Yeah, something happened to the message board. Everyone was like, "We went back in time." Laughing
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
November 20th, 2007 at 04:39am
Ok it's not just me then =P Is anyone else super bummed that there hasn't been a new episode since the first of november? *sigh*
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 20th, 2007 at 05:16am
I didn't even realized that it's been that long.
Ten Years Gone
Idiot
Ten Years Gone
November 21st, 2007 at 10:55am
Colbert is fucking awesome. 'nuff said.
Franny.
Franny.
November 22nd, 2007 at 04:28am
Shadow of a Doubt:
I didn't even realized that it's been that long.

Felt like it's been longer for me...I'm so desperate for satire that I've resorted to Rick Mercer Report. Canadian, but still better than nothing.
TragicCaseofMyReality
King For A Couple Of Days
TragicCaseofMyReality
November 22nd, 2007 at 11:08pm
I just finished I am America(And So can You!) Freaking Hilarious.
Stephen Colbert is a genius Laughing

Red means STOP. Green means GO. Purple means WENSDAY.
Franny.
Franny.
November 23rd, 2007 at 06:24am
TragicCaseofMyReality:
I just finished I am America(And So can You!) Freaking Hilarious.
Stephen Colbert is a genius Laughing

Red means STOP. Green means GO. Purple means WENSDAY.

Woot! An it-getter! I quote the book all the time, everything is very wise =P

"Wash your hands before talking to strangers." "Jell-o must never be jiggled."

Stephen on page 68 is so cute! Total geek and wearing it well =P
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 26th, 2007 at 12:11am
tehe
Franny.
Franny.
November 27th, 2007 at 12:36am
Shadow of a Doubt:
tehe

Tehehe I have a couple of those shots =P

Apparently things have been looking up for the strike. There have been negotiations...so I'm crossing my fingers!

No new Stephen news, but here's an awesome video:

High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 27th, 2007 at 01:43am
lmfao lmfao Great video!

And here's even more Stephen goodness to make up for the lack of news.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 27th, 2007 at 03:59am
Franny.:

Apparently things have been looking up for the strike. There have been negotiations...so I'm crossing my fingers!

Wow, that was stupid but hilurious. Stephen was like acting drunk or something. I dunno, but that was funny.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 27th, 2007 at 04:02am
Color Me Impressed:
lmfao lmfao Great video!

And here's even more Stephen goodness to make up for the lack of news.

That was awesome!
Franny.
Franny.
November 27th, 2007 at 07:37am
Shadow of a Doubt:
Franny.:

Wow, that was stupid but hilurious. Stephen was like acting drunk or something. I dunno, but that was funny.

Stephen is like that when he does improv, it's highly entertaining. He and Paul are so talented, especially together. The reason I chose this vid to post is because I love the song. I love it more that Stephen is singing it =P
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 29th, 2007 at 05:32am
Oh, I see. Mr. Green
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 30th, 2007 at 03:38am
Franny.:
Ok it's not just me then =P Is anyone else super bummed that there hasn't been a new episode since the first of november? *sigh*

*rocks back and forth in corner crying* I'm dying here. And I don't know what's going on in the world since I can't make myself watch the real news.

Fab vids though Up
Franny.
Franny.
November 30th, 2007 at 08:01am
Janie Jones:
Franny.:

*rocks back and forth in corner crying* I'm dying here. And I don't know what's going on in the world since I can't make myself watch the real news.

Fab vids though Up

I'm a tad disappointed that real news isn't really reporting on the strike...although updates have been minimal, but things are going positively apparently. Talks resume in a few days and I'm really hoping this ends before the year does or it'll be a looong time before it ends.

Although Brian Williams did do an article online [url=http://dailynightly.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/11/28/485509.aspx ]here[/url] about Jon and the others. It's short but I think it's cute [for lovey dovey reasons =P].
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
December 2nd, 2007 at 05:34am
If I don't get a new episode of Colbert, I might just have to boycott TV watching in general. One month is far too long without new Stephen. Molly
Franny.
Franny.
December 2nd, 2007 at 09:33am
Color Me Impressed:
If I don't get a new episode of Colbert, I might just have to boycott TV watching in general. One month is far too long without new Stephen. Molly

I'm barely functioning without my Stephen and my Jon. I've been watching some older episodes on my computer and I'm now in a state of nostalgia. *sigh* I wonder what they're doing with their free time...
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
December 11th, 2007 at 03:56am
So, I guess nothing new has happened. Right?
Franny.
Franny.
December 11th, 2007 at 09:02am
Shadow of a Doubt:
So, I guess nothing new has happened. Right?

Your guess is correct. *sigh* For awhile there was good news, but then it turned sour again. All I know is that Stephen is appearing in South Carolina for a special event. Jon has been doing some stand up [I can see the grey tshirt now =P]. We need some satire!! I'm dying here!!

Although, the government is satirizing themselves really. I laugh at the news everyday, honestly. Dana Perino recently spoke on NPR and admitted to not knowing much about the Cuban Missile Crisis. That's like recent history! You study it in high school! How can you not know? It's...sad really. I really respected her too.

Oh right, the Oprah and Obama thing is funny too. Seriously, if Obama manages to win, his running mate will be Oprah. Then she'll influence him as much as Cheney has influenced Bush, and we know how that turned out.

I'm no Colbert, but I could attempt to bring the news and the humour that comes along with it to you, the people =) Everyone should contribute as well! It shall be joyous.
Register