Busted Lips and Lust-Bruised Hips (A Pete Wentz Story)

AuthorMessage
Inari
King For A Couple Of Days
Inari
September 13th, 2006 at 07:31am
Camisado:

Anyway...IFIGUREDOUTHOWTOMAKEAVAS!

GZA

I'm so proud of myself.
I made the one I'm using right now. Retard

edit// Your new ava is pretty. Very Happy

Your new Avas real pretty, sugar.

iATEjimmysWORLD:
I love your new avatar. It's fun to look at Smile

I know, my ava changes with my mood. It's annoying but this one is real pretty. I swear I'll find one to stick to sometime soon lol.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
September 13th, 2006 at 06:11pm
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
September 13th, 2006 at 06:11pm
Loved the new chapter, hon Smile One of the best ones yet!
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
September 13th, 2006 at 07:58pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Surprised

NEWCHAPTERRLY?!

*rushes off to read*
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
September 13th, 2006 at 08:12pm
OMGOSH, I looooooved the new chapter!

Can't wait for the next one. Wink
Inari
Inari
September 14th, 2006 at 09:32am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Loved the new chapter, hon Smile One of the best ones yet!

Camisado:
OMGOSH, I looooooved the new chapter!

Can't wait for the next one. Wink

Thank you so much guys. Hug You don't know how much that means to me. I should really start working on the next section. I'll try today.

And sorry to all those that I didn't get round to pming. Once again, this dirty little stop-out was out until 4 this morning. Laughing
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
September 14th, 2006 at 06:33pm
Inari:
And sorry to all those that I didn't get round to pming. Once again, this dirty little stop-out was out until 4 this morning. Laughing

S'okay.

Hug
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
September 15th, 2006 at 12:11am
4am? You hoodlum! Wink

I'm tempted to start a *write!write!* chant, but, I'll contain myself for the time being.
Inari
Inari
September 15th, 2006 at 04:30am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
4am? You hoodlum! Wink

I'm tempted to start a *write!write!* chant, but, I'll contain myself for the time being.

lmfao.
Sorry. Next time I shall get in at least two hours earlier. *hangs head in shame*
Blame it on this guy I met up with. Wink Laughing

Ha! I kind of didn't start the next section yesterday. I couldn't concentrate long enough. Too tired. HA!

Maybe today Wink
Inari
Inari
September 15th, 2006 at 04:31am
Camisado:

S'okay.

Hug

Kiss
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
September 15th, 2006 at 10:18am
Inari:
iATEjimmysWORLD:
4am? You hoodlum! Wink

lmfao.
Sorry. Next time I shall get in at least two hours earlier. *hangs head in shame*
Blame it on this guy I met up with. Wink Laughing

Ha! I kind of didn't start the next section yesterday. I couldn't concentrate long enough. Too tired. HA!

Maybe today Wink

*nudges you* Is said guy...cute? ~~

Well, obviouisly, haha. I'm glad you had fun!
Inari
Inari
September 15th, 2006 at 10:21am
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Haha. Yeah he is. I have pictures too that I stole off myspace.

You know, he phoned me to go out again last night. I was in my pjs but I still changed to meet him. Didn't leave him till midnight. I'm so tired.

Buuuuut, I started the next section.

How's yours going? It's been a while since an update from you?
Erin; Technophile
Post Whore
Erin; Technophile

Mibba
September 16th, 2006 at 12:31am
"You're only mad because I got you with your hands down your pants," Pete threw across the hotel room to Joe's retreating back. Lowering his eyes to the camera once again, Pete grinned at the image being displayed. "You know, this would look so good on the Internet," he joked.

That line reminded me of this picture:

Just thought I'd point that out Coffee
Inari
Inari
September 16th, 2006 at 11:37am
Erin got eRaped by Jesus:
"You're only mad because I got you with your hands down your pants," Pete threw across the hotel room to Joe's retreating back. Lowering his eyes to the camera once again, Pete grinned at the image being displayed. "You know, this would look so good on the Internet," he joked.

That line reminded me of this picture:

Just thought I'd point that out Coffee

HA! Someone got it!
I actually saw that picture and thought, "I have to include that in my story." Heehee!
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
September 16th, 2006 at 08:37pm
Inari:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Haha. Yeah he is. I have pictures too that I stole off myspace.

You know, he phoned me to go out again last night. I was in my pjs but I still changed to meet him. Didn't leave him till midnight. I'm so tired.

Buuuuut, I started the next section.

How's yours going? It's been a while since an update from you?

Ahh! Stolen pictures are always the best ones! And aww, of course you changed out of your pajamas to meet him. I want to hug you just because you're so adorable Smile

Aaand no progress on my story unfortunately. It's been a crazy, crazy week and strangely, Tre was the farthest thing from my mind. Heh. I'm glad you've started on the next chapter though...I hope Amaya makes another appearance Very Happy
Inari
Inari
September 17th, 2006 at 03:42am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Ahh! Stolen pictures are always the best ones! And aww, of course you changed out of your pajamas to meet him. I want to hug you just because you're so adorable Smile

Aaand no progress on my story unfortunately. It's been a crazy, crazy week and strangely, Tre was the farthest thing from my mind. Heh. I'm glad you've started on the next chapter though...I hope Amaya makes another appearance Very Happy

Yeah, but now I'm ill because of it all lol. Men. They pass on germs so easily.

I should really start a protest. I won't write any more of mine until you start some of yours. Ha.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
September 17th, 2006 at 11:49am
Inari:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Yeah, but now I'm ill because of it all lol. Men. They pass on germs so easily.

I should really start a protest. I won't write any more of mine until you start some of yours. Ha.

Haha, they really do. I think my boyfriend is getting strep throat. Which means he'll whine for days...oh goody Rolling Eyes

*gasp* A chapter for a chapter bribery? I think we'd be waiting a while to post, haha, I'm just not inspired as of lately. Maybe your writing will encourage me to write...so, get busy Wink
Inari
Inari
September 17th, 2006 at 06:34pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Haha, they really do. I think my boyfriend is getting strep throat. Which means he'll whine for days...oh goody Rolling Eyes

*gasp* A chapter for a chapter bribery? I think we'd be waiting a while to post, haha, I'm just not inspired as of lately. Maybe your writing will encourage me to write...so, get busy Wink

Whiny boyfriends. How awesome is that? *wipes sarcasm from mouth*

LOL! Well, if I don't see a chapter of yours after mine, then I'll go on strike.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
September 17th, 2006 at 07:10pm
Inari:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Whiny boyfriends. How awesome is that? *wipes sarcasm from mouth*

LOL! Well, if I don't see a chapter of yours after mine, then I'll go on strike.

*whines a little* Honestly, the only thing I've written this week is one line for the next chapter...and some Special PM content best saved for a rainy evening ~~
Inari
Inari
September 18th, 2006 at 10:36am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
*whines a little* Honestly, the only thing I've written this week is one line for the next chapter...and some Special PM content best saved for a rainy evening ~~

Sounds like someone needs to be chained to their desk and made to write. Lol.
Register