Busted Lips and Lust-Bruised Hips (A Pete Wentz Story)

AuthorMessage
Inari
King For A Couple Of Days
Inari
November 3rd, 2006 at 09:01am
Bonnies:
Ah YAY!

ILY. tehe

I swear, darling, sometimes I feel like it's just you and me in this little old world.

Well, the good news is that I've got half of the next part typed up and the part after that planned out in my head.

Bad news is, I just got wacked across the head with another assignment I have to do.

Oh, and ILYmore.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
November 4th, 2006 at 12:37pm
Inari:
I swear, darling, sometimes I feel like it's just you and me in this little old world.

Well, the good news is that I've got half of the next part typed up and the part after that planned out in my head.

Bad news is, I just got wacked across the head with another assignment I have to do.

Oh, and ILYmore.
Shake Can't wait for the next part as usual!

But take all the time you need to finish it.

Uni stuff should come first. Wink
Inari
Inari
November 4th, 2006 at 02:43pm
Roller Coaster:

It should but it's so damn annoying sometimes. I just wanna throw it at the wall and forget it.

I managed to get another major chunk done of the story though on my lunch break. Typing it up as we speak. Very Happy

I'm hoping to have this section done by the end of this week.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
November 4th, 2006 at 07:36pm
Inari:
Roller Coaster:

It should but it's so damn annoying sometimes. I just wanna throw it at the wall and forget it.

I managed to get another major chunk done of the story though on my lunch break. Typing it up as we speak. Very Happy

I'm hoping to have this section done by the end of this week.
LOL.

YESSS! Ah
Inari
Inari
November 5th, 2006 at 04:12pm
Part 12 submitted!
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
November 5th, 2006 at 06:08pm
Inari:
Part 12 submitted!
OHMYGOD.

ILOVEYOU!

Hug
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
November 5th, 2006 at 07:20pm
Inari:
Part 12 submitted!

*falls over*

You're quickly becoming the reason I get up in the morning Wink Can't wait for the chapter!
Erin; Technophile
Post Whore
Erin; Technophile

Mibba
November 5th, 2006 at 11:58pm
Inari:
Part 12 submitted!
Yay.

I've been patiently waiting in the shadows for a new chapter. Can't wait till it goes up. =]
Inari
Inari
November 6th, 2006 at 12:32pm
Roller Coaster:
OHMYGOD.

ILOVEYOU!

Hug

I love you too, darling.
Hug

iATEjimmysWORLD:

*falls over*

You're quickly becoming the reason I get up in the morning Wink Can't wait for the chapter!

Darling, you're always the reason that I wake up in the morning. You're like...the sunshine that's on my pillow each day.

Fawb Queen:
Inari:
Part 12 submitted!
Yay.

I've been patiently waiting in the shadows for a new chapter. Can't wait till it goes up. =]

Shocked
Get out of the shadows! Ahaha.
Thank you so much for reading.
And I can't thank you enough for being patient with me.
I've been annoying myself where I haven't written anything.
Erin; Technophile
Post Whore
Erin; Technophile

Mibba
November 6th, 2006 at 08:35pm
Inari:
Fawb Queen:
Inari:
Part 12 submitted!
Yay.

Shocked
If you insist XD
No problem. I absolutly adore this story. You are one fabulous writer.
Well it would be rude of me to not be patient. I'm sure you have your own life and your own schedule and it wouldn't be fair to have you take time out of your life just to write a story for me or anyone else.

Please take all the time you need to write as much as you can. I really don't see myself going anywhere anytime soon. XD
Inari
Inari
November 7th, 2006 at 06:35am
Fawb Queen:
If you insist XD
Well it would be rude of me to not be patient. I'm sure you have your own life and your own schedule and it wouldn't be fair to have you take time out of your life just to write a story for me or anyone else.

Please take all the time you need to write as much as you can. I really don't see myself going anywhere anytime soon. XD

Honey, I so hope you don't go anywhere soon - I'm beginning to want to keep you as my own personal pet Wink

Oh trust me, honey, this story and you guys mean so much more to me at the moment than any schedule. You guys are the ones that keep me going sometimes. As weird and soppy as that sounds.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
November 7th, 2006 at 05:36pm
Fawb Queen:
Inari:
Fawb Queen:
Inari:
Part 12 submitted!
Yay.

Shocked
If you insist XD

I agree completely. Shocked

Ah
Erin; Technophile
Post Whore
Erin; Technophile

Mibba
November 7th, 2006 at 08:54pm
Inari:
Fawb Queen:
If you insist XD

Honey, I so hope you don't go anywhere soon - I'm beginning to want to keep you as my own personal pet Wink

Oh trust me, honey, this story and you guys mean so much more to me at the moment than any schedule. You guys are the ones that keep me going sometimes. As weird and soppy as that sounds.
Your pet, eh? xD I have no objections to that.

Alright. I admire your dedication to this story. I don't think my slowly dwindling attention span would allow me to write more then a few chapters before I lose interest and stop. My past stories and a few unposted stories I've written are perfect proof of that.
Inari
Inari
November 8th, 2006 at 11:43am
Fawb Queen:

Alright. I admire your dedication to this story. I don't think my slowly dwindling attention span would allow me to write more then a few chapters before I lose interest and stop. My past stories and a few unposted stories I've written are perfect proof of that.

Yay! I have a new pet! Pat

Ahaha. Ah, don't worry, sweetheart. I've got a few stories like that too. It takes me a lot of motivation to get me moving. But being lazy is so easy!
*60sChild*
Geek
*60sChild*

Mibba
November 8th, 2006 at 12:27pm
I keep looking in to see if your new part has arrived

*walks away head down* again

why isnt it there yet??
Inari
Inari
November 8th, 2006 at 02:42pm
*60sChild*:
I keep looking in to see if your new part has arrived

*walks away head down* again

why isnt it there yet??

Awww, honey.
Hug

Maybe tomorrow.
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
November 8th, 2006 at 06:34pm
Hopefully it will be tomorrow! Ah
The Law Won
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
The Law Won

Mibba Blog
November 8th, 2006 at 08:24pm
I <3 THAT STORY!!!
Erin; Technophile
Post Whore
Erin; Technophile

Mibba
November 8th, 2006 at 11:09pm
Inari:
Fawb Queen:

Yay! I have a new pet! Pat

Ahaha. Ah, don't worry, sweetheart. I've got a few stories like that too. It takes me a lot of motivation to get me moving. But being lazy is so easy!
xD

I honestly can rarely find motivation to finish anything. It's pretty much a miracle I manage to finish anything I start. Being lazy isn't the best thing to do but it's so much easier then actually doing work. XD I swear if I got paid to procrastinate I would be a millionaire. XD
Inari
Inari
November 9th, 2006 at 01:23am
Fawb Queen:
xD

I honestly can rarely find motivation to finish anything. It's pretty much a miracle I manage to finish anything I start. Being lazy isn't the best thing to do but it's so much easier then actually doing work. XD I swear if I got paid to procrastinate I would be a millionaire. XD

Now that sounds like the best plan that anyone has ever come up with Very Happy
Register