I have been only in Rijeka, Pula and Rovinj
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
November 20th, 2006 at 03:13pm
Marty:
I have been only in Rijeka, Pula and Rovinj
I havent been to Pula Shocked Istra is nice, seaside and everything. You have been in the most rebellious cities in Croatia. Istra is the punk/anarchy community of Croatia Very Happy
Generation Terrorist
Geek
Generation Terrorist
January 9th, 2007 at 09:02am
I don't have a picture, but I've got "The Clash (US Version)", "Give 'Em Enough Rope", "Sandinista", "The Story of The Clash Vol. 1", "The Essential Clash", "Combat Rock", and a downloaded copy of "London Calling". and I've got the White Riot t-shirt that I customized and the "Westward to the World" DVD.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 10th, 2007 at 11:27am
Passion is a Fashion is a wonderful, must-have Clash book. It owns all other Clash bio-books I've read.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 10th, 2007 at 11:31am
White Riot:
fight war, not wars:
White Riot:
Ooh,okay.
You're lucky you're so close to England...I feel so far away.

england's not that great.it depends where you are. i'm pretty close to london so can go to camden quite often but other places are pretty useless.

I figured that much,its that way with the US...there are only a few states I can actually think of that are cool. The whole midwest=Shitsville USA.
I feel lucky to have lived in almost every continent. I have to say, from my experience as a Brit who's lived in New York, the UK owns. England...well, it's OK. You just need to know where to go. The beauty of course, is all in Wales. Mr. Green
Generation Terrorist
Geek
Generation Terrorist
January 10th, 2007 at 07:16pm
Anji:
Passion is a Fashion is a wonderful, must-have Clash book. It owns all other Clash bio-books I've read.

I wanted to get that actually. I looked at it at the store but when I came back later to buy it they were out.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
January 11th, 2007 at 02:32pm
Generation Terrorist:
Anji:

I wanted to get that actually. I looked at it at the store but when I came back later to buy it they were out.
I actually went to check at the library if my Redemption Song arrived and it didnt so I was looking at some other band &music books and saw PIAF and bought it.
Register