S Club 7

AuthorMessage
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
September 4th, 2006 at 04:14pm
[I searched and found nothing but lock if you must Mr. Green]

in 1998, seven talented people were brought together to form one of the biggest pop groups of all time. Tina Barrett, Paul Cattermole, Bradley McIntosh, Jon Lee, Jo O'Meara, Hannah Spearritt, and Rachel Stevens auditioned for pop mogul Simon Fuller to form S Club 7. In April of 1999 they hit the small screen with their first television series titled Miami 7. The band spent 3 months filming all thirteen episodes in the series. After filming was over with, the band returned home to England to put out their first single Bring It All Back, which went all the way up to number one in the UK charts. At the same time, their Miami 7 series also went to number one in the Children's Television Chart. The showed aired in over one-hundred different countries giving millions to enjoy to S Club 7 sound and flavor. Two spin-off specials, Back To The Fifties and Boyfriends and Birthdays, were also made. Their debut album 'S Club' was released in October 1999 and like their first single, went straight to number one selling over a million copies and going platinum. Following the success of their album, they released singles of S Club Party, Two In A Million, and You're My Number One, all of which sailed through the charts with flying colors. In 2000 the band made the decision to film a second series, LA 7, due to their major popularity. They released their first next single, Reach, which was the theme song to their series. Their second album, '7', was released and charted up to number two and released another single, Natural, which let lose of their squeaky clean image. In 2000, Children In Need approached S Club 7 to record a theme, Never Had A Dream Come True, which was an instant hit. In 2001, before the release of a third album, S Club 7 soared with a live tour, S Club Party Live. And with another album, 'Sunshine', and more singles which included Don't Stop Movin', You, and Have You Ever, the band filmed their third series, Hollywood 7, in the beginning stages of the album. In 2002, S Club 7 managed to do another tour, S Club 7 Carnival. After the tour, band member Paul Cattermole decided to leave the band and go back to his roots with his high school band, Skua. S Club 7 then decided to drop the 7 in their name to become just S Club. Following the loss of a band member, S Club went on to do another series, Viva S Club, which was set in Barcelona, Spain unlike their other series that were all set in America. Also to be filmed in Spain and released in November of 2002 was their movie Seeing Double. Coincidentally, their fourth album was named the same. This album did not do as well as their previous ones but was great just the same with their singles Alive and Love Ain't Gonna Wait For You. A third tour was announced, S Club United, that they would be with the S Club Juniors as well. Before the tour began the band came out with another single, Say Goodbye which was sadly their very last single as a band together. In May of 2003, the band had finally spit after a very long run as one of the top artists. We will all miss them as a whole but will definitely look forward to seeing what is in store for them individually in the near future.

- Info

http://www.vivasclub.com/ <- Fan Site.
http://www.sclub7.co.uk/ <- Official
http://www.myspace.com/sclubfever <- MySpace
Screenager
King For A Couple Of Days
Screenager
September 4th, 2006 at 04:19pm
haha I used to like them when I was younger, can't imagine liking them now if they were still around.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
September 4th, 2006 at 04:21pm
Walking A Line:
haha I used to like them when I was younger, can't imagine liking them now if they were still around.
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
September 4th, 2006 at 04:24pm
There aint no party like an S Club party...

Nuff Said.
Ilse
Ilse
September 4th, 2006 at 04:32pm
lmfao

I watched their TV show on Saturday mornings! They were THE shit...well, not really. But I loved them when I was younger.
xsetmyfriendsonfirex
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xsetmyfriendsonfirex
September 4th, 2006 at 04:32pm
haha i used to like them abit when i was younger
if they were around now i would not like them.
at all
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
September 4th, 2006 at 04:35pm
I've heard about them when i was little, what does the s stand for?
Togepi.
Togepi.
September 4th, 2006 at 05:59pm
"Reach for the stars, climb every mountain higher!"
*dances*
Very Happy
I used to like them lots lol...
ohmygodshutyourbutt
Idiot
ohmygodshutyourbutt

Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 06:06pm
I went out and bought their cd. =]]

I used to watch their show all the time to.=]

But then I turned 9.

And I gave their cd to charity.
Nerdosaurus
Nerdosaurus
September 4th, 2006 at 06:08pm
Killer:
I've heard about them when i was little, what does the s stand for?
Sex? Dno
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 4th, 2006 at 06:31pm
OMG!!!! I USED TO LOVE THEM! I LOVED THEIR SHOW TOO!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!
whatwasithinking
Geek
whatwasithinking

Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 06:35pm
I loved them! Damn I forgot about them. They had cute accents.
Here Kitty Kitty.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Here Kitty Kitty.
September 4th, 2006 at 06:51pm
I USED TO WATCH THAT SHOW ALOOTTTT. i prolly still know all the words to there songs..... Razz
Rhiannon.
Rhiannon.

Mibba
September 4th, 2006 at 06:54pm
^OMGISEEMORGAN
Winona
Geek
Winona
September 4th, 2006 at 07:00pm
I...um...still have a CD Shifty
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
September 4th, 2006 at 07:05pm
When I saw this thread..one of their songs popped into my head. 0_o

I liked them, but I didn't obssess about them, I didn't even buy any of their CD's xD But I danced to their songs and sang along. Cool

I was more upset when Steps or when the Spice Girls split up, when they did though..Shifty
Rhiannon.
Rhiannon.

Mibba
September 4th, 2006 at 07:52pm
btw. i used to watch the shwo every day at 8 on abc family. and i loved there music... hehe. i always loved hannah the most
WhitestMonkeh!U'Know
WhitestMonkeh!U'Know
September 4th, 2006 at 08:08pm
DUDE! I was like OBSESSED with them when I was little. I watched their show all the time, and I had their CD.. when I lost the CD I cried. Laughing
I bet I can still sing along to all of their songs.
Poses
Geek
Poses

Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 08:24pm
OMCK. Cassie
I was just talking about them yesterday. For like. The first time in ever.
Their television show amused me.
Emo Orange Bunneh Ears
Geek
Emo Orange Bunneh Ears
September 4th, 2006 at 08:28pm
i used to listen to them like 6 years ago.. XD
now they make me laugh harder..
Register