Idiot
Tom Blinks Me.
March 5th, 2007 at 08:39pm
Loser Kid:
I actually like them.
I just really don't like DeLonge.
...Yeah.

Angels & Airwaves is my favorite band.

And I met Tom Delonge at an AVA concert last December.

Ishookhishand.

He's so sweet and cute.

tehe
libbey crocodile
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
libbey crocodile

Mibba
March 9th, 2007 at 10:23pm
I don't like Tom's voice in Angels and Airwaves as much as I did in Blink-182. I don't listen to them.
StAttic6
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
StAttic6
April 9th, 2007 at 09:21pm
Tom claimed that he made the best album ever.

He was far off.

This album SUCKED. It was the same stuff over and over, and had no originality whatsoever.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
April 10th, 2007 at 08:28am
im loving "The War" more and more everytime i listen to it.
rawr_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
rawr_
April 10th, 2007 at 12:48pm
I like AVA, the album is ok it's not the best thing ever but i like the songs. I prefer +44 though because they just kick ass Very Happy
hardcore punker
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
hardcore punker
April 11th, 2007 at 09:18am
honestly,i think angels and airwaves,blink-182 and the other wannabe punk bands are total HORSESHIT!!!!!!! they SUCK,they call themselves punk,those assholes,they are just a bunch of pussy's,fairy's and stupid fucks with a bad sense of humor.god, their songs makes me wanna chew a brick then stab myself in the back 9 times and then throw myself in front of a bus. i will never understand why GD ever went on tour with those SHITHEADS
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 10:37am
hardcore punker:
honestly,i think angels and airwaves,blink-182 and the other wannabe punk bands are total HORSESHIT!!!!!!! they SUCK,they call themselves punk,those assholes,they are just a bunch of pussy's,fairy's and stupid fucks with a bad sense of humor.god, their songs makes me wanna chew a brick then stab myself in the back 9 times and then throw myself in front of a bus. i will never understand why GD ever went on tour with those SHITHEADS

Do you want to shut up o_o

all of this abuse is not having respect for people in this thread. If these people like Blink, then so be it. They don't deserve people like you mouthing off about nothing.

Have some respect Rolling Eyes
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 11th, 2007 at 01:23pm
hardcore punker:

v. cute. Pat
clark
GSBitch
clark
April 11th, 2007 at 11:54pm
hardcore punker:
their songs makes me wanna chew a brick then stab myself in the back 9 times and then throw myself in front of a bus
Plz do so.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 03:48am
LOL FAIRIES

sry
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 04:39am
Sianosaurus:
hardcore punker:

Do you want to shut up o_o

all of this abuse is not having respect for people in this thread. If these people like Blink, then so be it. They don't deserve people like you mouthing off about nothing.

Have some respect Rolling Eyes

She's a "hardcore punker", what do you suspect?
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
April 12th, 2007 at 04:25pm
hardcore punker:

Strike One. Coffee

and also.. if you "hate" them so much, why would you even come into the blink 182 forum in the first place?
himynameischelsea
Geek
himynameischelsea
April 28th, 2007 at 04:34pm
the Heartbreak Kid:
hardcore punker:

Strike One. Coffee

and also.. if you "hate" them so much, why would you even come into the blink
182 forum in the first place?

I agree Dickweeds this day don't know what music really is Blink, Plus 44, and AVA IS Real music!
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
April 30th, 2007 at 12:36am
Can we please stop with the name calling?

everything is "real music"
himynameischelsea
Geek
himynameischelsea
April 30th, 2007 at 12:42am
I don't want to get on anyone's bad side srry if I am

well not really of course it's music but not REAL music real music is stuff that is made on your on your style the rap today is all butty music it's not from what they need or ppl need it's what they want
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
April 30th, 2007 at 12:57am
Can you try to explain that in english please? cause i dont understand what you just wrote
himynameischelsea
Geek
himynameischelsea
April 30th, 2007 at 01:08am
okay here
not all music is real music.....
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
April 30th, 2007 at 01:10am
Sure it is, its all based on Opinion.
himynameischelsea
Geek
himynameischelsea
April 30th, 2007 at 01:12am
not really
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 01:40am
Uh, yes it is actually.

Nothing makes your music taste superior to anyone else’s.
Register