Escape the Fate

AuthorMessage
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
Falling In Love With The Board

Mibba Blog
February 23rd, 2007 at 11:18am
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy:
I saw them live last Sunday. They put on a great show. It was tons of fun. Ronnie even headwalked during the first song. Cool
Max was nice, he signed stuff and took pictures and was really friendly and sweet. Ronnie was kind of a jerk, though. He took pictures and signed stuff, but he was really reluctant and seemed bothered by it. He seemed more interested in his Sidekick than his fans. Confused

Yeah, too lazy to type it again. XD
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
April 1st, 2007 at 07:57pm
I saw them live last Sunday. They put on a great show. It was tons of fun. Ronnie even headwalked during the first song. Cool
Max was nice, he signed stuff and took pictures and was really friendly and sweet. Ronnie was kind of a jerk, though. He took pictures and signed stuff, but he was really reluctant and seemed bothered by it. He seemed more interested in his Sidekick than his fans. Confused

Yeah, he sounds like a bit of a jerk in interviews. He's like "Fuck everyone, I'm the coolest. Some fucking sluts gave me head last night."
=/
And that's about it.
Falling In Love With The Board

Mibba Blog
April 21st, 2007 at 07:11pm
Sheepless and redundant:

Yeah, he sounds like a bit of a jerk in interviews. He's like "Fuck everyone, I'm the coolest. Some fucking sluts gave me head last night."
=/
And that's about it.

Yeah, he pretty much is. My friend Madeline and I have a plan to steal his Sidekick when we see them at Warped Tour. lmfao And then we'll just hang out with Max 'cause he's awesome. XD
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 3rd, 2007 at 06:56pm
Yay, fun stuff xD
Register