My Chemical Romance/The Black Parade.

AuthorMessage
The D-Cup Wonder!!
King For A Couple Of Days
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
September 2nd, 2007 at 07:20am
haha. Did you see on the interview before MCR's set Gerard had a huge hickey on the side of his neck facing the camera? Random fact.

I watched them on MOD. He beat Leah at Guitar Hero. Which was cool.

They were awesome on the live myspace thing. I watched it.
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
September 2nd, 2007 at 05:55pm
O.M.F... G!!!:
haha. Did you see on the interview before MCR's set Gerard had a huge hickey on the side of his neck facing the camera? Random fact.

I watched them on MOD. He beat Leah at Guitar Hero. Which was cool.

They were awesome on the live myspace thing. I watched it.

hahaha...
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
September 5th, 2007 at 06:26pm
Ok so, I was watching tv, and this movie add comes up and I hear "There never gonna find you a home," And I stopped for a minute, and I said, hmmm, I know that from somewhere... Then I said omg... Shocked
KayWay
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
KayWay
September 5th, 2007 at 09:47pm
OMG. guess whos just got hitched?

(ignore the scary woman at the front!)

i was SO shocked when i first heard about this. its lyn-z from mindless self indulgence... heres what they said about it

Those rock stars, they behave so impulsively!

Unless they were doing it as a joke, My Chemical Romance lead singer Gerard Way and his girlfriend got married on Monday night!

His band was opening for Linkin Park at the Projekt Revolution concert at the Coors Amphitheater in Denver, Colorado, sponsored by local radio station 93.3 FM.

After the show Gerard took the plunge with the bassist from the band Mindless Self Indulgence, Lyn-Z (Lindsay), also performing on the bill.

A staff member (Amy) from concert promoter Live Nation happens to be an ordained minister and married the young couple right back-stage.

Sorry ladies…and fellas!

Earlier this year, Mikey Way, the bassist for My Chemical Romance and brother of Gerard Way, also got hitched in a wedding after a show and was married by a pal who also happened to be an ordained priest.

Shocked havent they only been together for like 3 months?? *is confused*
abc25
abc25
September 6th, 2007 at 01:34am
i heard about this like this morning!
Remarkable Rocket
Falling In Love With The Board
Remarkable Rocket
September 6th, 2007 at 03:16am
Grenade Jumper:
mckenna:
hey does anyone know if gertard really died his hair back to black

*dyed.

He didn't murder his hair lmfao

And he did in like late January/early February. Pat

Ha ha...

Gertard.
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
September 6th, 2007 at 03:56am
KayWay:
OMG. guess whos just got hitched?

(ignore the scary woman at the front!)

i was SO shocked when i first heard about this. its lyn-z from mindless self indulgence... heres what they said about it

Those rock stars, they behave so impulsively!

Unless they were doing it as a joke, My Chemical Romance lead singer Gerard Way and his girlfriend got married on Monday night!

His band was opening for Linkin Park at the Projekt Revolution concert at the Coors Amphitheater in Denver, Colorado, sponsored by local radio station 93.3 FM.

After the show Gerard took the plunge with the bassist from the band Mindless Self Indulgence, Lyn-Z (Lindsay), also performing on the bill.

A staff member (Amy) from concert promoter Live Nation happens to be an ordained minister and married the young couple right back-stage.

Sorry ladies…and fellas!

Earlier this year, Mikey Way, the bassist for My Chemical Romance and brother of Gerard Way, also got hitched in a wedding after a show and was married by a pal who also happened to be an ordained priest.

Shocked havent they only been together for like 3 months?? *is confused*

1. WTF is in that bottle G is holding?
2. Ray looks so happy Laughing
3. They look cute together, but I think it was under three months.
4. I wouldn't call anything G has a part of "A young couple" Nah jk Gerard...
Oh geez...
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
September 7th, 2007 at 09:21am
I was just reading 'bout this on buzznet...to believe? Or not to believe?
And thirdly, do I care?
Off course I care..I'd really like to know whether this is just a joke wedding thingy, or if they are actually serious...
I seriously think that if Gee is serious with this wedding that he has gone a little crazy...but, whatever. It's his life. I guess.
And that's apple cider in Gee's hand. Fear not!! It's not alcohol!!
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
September 8th, 2007 at 12:38am
FrankFuckingIero:
And thirdly, do I care?
Off course I care..I'd really like to know whether this is just a joke wedding thingy, or if they are actually serious...
I seriously think that if Gee is serious with this wedding that he has gone a little crazy...but, whatever. It's his life. I guess.

OMFG I was so worried he had started drinking again, you couldn't believe it.
I don't think the general mass of real MCR fans care if he's married or not. At least thats were I stand. If he's married, that's great, if not, thats fine too.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
September 9th, 2007 at 11:56am
When I found out, I laughed.
omfg he's so retarded.
I mean, good for him!
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
September 10th, 2007 at 03:08am
Plug In Baby.:

omfg he's so retarded.

Have you met Gerard? Okay I guess most of us haven't but you can get the gist of his personality.
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
September 13th, 2007 at 12:51am
Monkey-goneto-Heaven:
FrankFuckingIero:
And thirdly, do I care?

I don't think the general mass of real MCR fans care if he's married or not. At least thats were I stand. If he's married, that's great, if not, thats fine too.
I'm not saying that he shouldn't get married. I'm all for Gee getting hitched. I'm just worried that he's getting married for the wrong reasons. I've known too many people that have gotten married because they think they are "running out of time", or because their little brother or sister have gotten married before them and they feel they should be married too. Again, I'm not saying that these are the reasons Gee has tied the knot, I'm just hoping they aren't.
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
September 13th, 2007 at 12:53am
FrankFuckingIero:
Monkey-goneto-Heaven:
FrankFuckingIero:
And thirdly, do I care?

I'm not saying that he shouldn't get married. I'm all for Gee getting hitched. I'm just worried that he's getting married for the wrong reasons.

Yeah I think he's kinda rushing into it.
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
September 13th, 2007 at 12:55am
Monkey-goneto-Heaven:
FrankFuckingIero:
Monkey-goneto-Heaven:
FrankFuckingIero:
And thirdly, do I care?

I'm not saying that he shouldn't get married. I'm all for Gee getting hitched. I'm just worried that he's getting married for the wrong reasons.

Yeah I think he's kinda rushing into it.

My point exactly. It just doesn't seem like Gee to get married within, what was it, 3 months?, of dating someone.
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
September 16th, 2007 at 01:28am
Wow..he got married. Congrats. Seems like only yesterday he was about to be Mr. Eliza Cuts.
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
September 18th, 2007 at 01:12am
Serioulsy Sirius.:
Wow..he got married. Congrats. Seems like only yesterday he was about to be Mr. Eliza Cuts.

Laughing Mr. Eliza Cuts... Makes him sound even more womanly. I like it.
lily allen.
Falling In Love With The Board
lily allen.
September 21st, 2007 at 09:27pm
rofl. I keep getting yelled at for saying that he's only married cause he's 30 and lonely.
I still think Gerard's gay tbh. Con
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
September 22nd, 2007 at 02:40am
lily allen.:
rofl. I keep getting yelled at for saying that he's only married cause he's 30 and lonely.

Hey, I am with you. Why else would Mr.Idon'tbelieveinmarriage get married after dating her for three months?
But then again, it may be true love. What do I know?
antic cafe
antic cafe
September 22nd, 2007 at 10:07pm
ARE THEY SPLITTING UP?
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
September 23rd, 2007 at 06:54am
lily allen.:

That's what I've been saying too!! Old. Lonely. Thinks it's the right thing to do since his little brother did it already...I could go on...lmfao
Register