The Music

AuthorMessage
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
January 14th, 2007 at 08:54pm
Here we can basically talk about any and all Pistols music. My favorite songs are No Feelings, Bodies, and of course Anarchy In The UK and God Save The Queen. I like the cover of Roadrunner too, though. That one always makes me laugh.
White Riot
King For A Couple Of Days
White Riot
January 14th, 2007 at 11:50pm
Yay Sex Pistols forum!
My favourites are No Feelings and Silly Thing.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
January 15th, 2007 at 04:02am
My favorites are
No Feelings, Bodies,Seventeen,and EMI
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
January 15th, 2007 at 09:41am
yeah Seventeen is a good one too....I get that one stuck in my head all the time.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
January 15th, 2007 at 02:15pm
I don't really have a favourite song :]

But I love when I'm listening to them & people ask why & then go on a big fat rant about how they're well rubbish.

& heres a quote from my friend:
They give punk a bad name...
lmfao lmfao lmfao
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
January 15th, 2007 at 04:30pm
Vicious.:
Guerellie.:

& heres a quote from my friend:
They give punk a bad name...
lmfao lmfao lmfao

tehe
Niiice.

That's funny...especially because they gave punk a name in the first place. Well, them and a few other bands.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 10:26am
I can't choose their best song off Bollocks. They're all too good. My favourite song that isn't on the album is Who Killed Bambi, just because I love the title that much.
White Riot
White Riot
January 16th, 2007 at 03:41pm
Guerellie.:
I don't really have a favourite song :]

But I love when I'm listening to them & people ask why & then go on a big fat rant about how they're well rubbish.

That reminds me of this one time in percussion class, this guy walks up to me and says "Why do you even like the Sex Pistols? ONE STUDIO ALBUM! They had ONE studio album, and they SUCKED live. What's the big deal?"
But then he contined on to say "I like the Sex Pistols, don't get me wrong, but...they were terrible!"
Um...What?
Hand
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 04:26pm
That's just a bit confusing....talk about contradiction. That one studio album really changed a lot of things...and I don't think they were trying to be the Rolling Stones on stage or anything. But yeah, I've had people who are like "why would you like that group?" and then I say something like "'cause they're brilliant and I love what they did" and they'll go "oh yeah don't get me wrong, I think they're really great too". That always drives me crazy.
White Riot
White Riot
January 16th, 2007 at 09:33pm
Rotten:
That's just a bit confusing....talk about contradiction. That one studio album really changed a lot of things...and I don't think they were trying to be the Rolling Stones on stage or anything. But yeah, I've had people who are like "why would you like that group?" and then I say something like "'cause they're brilliant and I love what they did" and they'll go "oh yeah don't get me wrong, I think they're really great too". That always drives me crazy.

I was trying to tell him this but, the guy wouldn't let me get a word in edge wise anyway.
That damn crazy emo...
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 10:08pm
Yeah that or I hate people who like emo music today or they like modern punk and they refuse to recognize that loads of it actually came from the Sex Pistols or one of those bands. They're like "oh no way those fucking old bands are old news", while the groups today are just trends. The Pistols will always be relavent 'cause they started the whole thing.
Hitchcock Starlet
Addict
Hitchcock Starlet
January 25th, 2007 at 02:13pm
My favourites are Bodies, Anarchy in the UK and E.M.I. Very Happy
I also like Schools Are Prisons and No Feelings.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
January 28th, 2007 at 02:30am
Has anyone heard there cover of Jingle Bells? It's so fucking funny!!!
My favourite song is probabaly Bodies
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
January 28th, 2007 at 11:49am
I haven't heard that! Do you know where I can find it?
vexeddumbass
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
vexeddumbass

Mibba
January 28th, 2007 at 11:57am
the best songs are EMI bodies and holiday in the sun
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
January 28th, 2007 at 02:37pm
Rotten:
I haven't heard that! Do you know where I can find it?

I just downloaded it....
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
January 28th, 2007 at 03:26pm
okay thanks
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
February 16th, 2007 at 04:34pm
Mine are: God Save the Queen, Anarchy in the U.K., Holidays in the Sun... I think they were Punk Rock's best band. I think The Ramones started Punk Music first. But of course, there can't be only one good band so there came the Pistols, The Clash, The Misfits...
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
February 17th, 2007 at 09:50am
Yeah I agree that the Sex Pistols and the rest of the UK groups were originally inspired by the Ramones, but they also changed punk and in turn inspired the Ramones. I think they made punk rock a movement and that they really started a revolution with their music, but I've read plenty of articles saying how Johnny Rotten and Sid Vicious went to a Ramones concert as teenagers and came away with a whole new outlook on music.
Commando
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Commando
February 19th, 2007 at 08:51pm
I like their music. Basically have no respect for the band themselves, but I might download Never Mind the Bollocks one day.
Register