July 4th, 2007 at 07:44pm
kewl! thanks for sharing Very Happy
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
July 5th, 2007 at 05:44am
Franny.:
the used has been forced to cancel all shows.

today's show was pretty awesome. checked out a new band called "the gallows" from london, england and they were super awesome [met them too!]. the unseen played the best non-main stage show and bad religion obviously played a kick ass show =P

juicy stories? hmmm some dude got busted by 3 cops for smoking pot, pretty intense stuff. some chick walked on the bus without pants...

killswitch had the largest circle pit. i didn't dare go into there [i'm a tiny little asian girl k =P] but my friend did and he said it was awesome.

oh also i'm not sure if the warped people clean off the tables after each date, but i wrote my name on the gallow's one [unless they switch around the tables]. should say "deanie" in big letters =P
How come? omgno
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
July 5th, 2007 at 11:33pm
Bert's had a node or something that singers get when they scream too much on his vocal chords. He's had it for a while and it's gotten to the point that he has to have surgery on it, he's doing that this summer.

Aren't the Gallows a good band? I'm glad they're getting some recognition on Warped, I like them.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
July 6th, 2007 at 02:47am
Jimmy's Kid:
Bert's had a node or something that singers get when they scream too much on his vocal chords. He's had it for a while and it's gotten to the point that he has to have surgery on it, he's doing that this summer.

Aren't the Gallows a good band? I'm glad they're getting some recognition on Warped, I like them.

they kick so much ass =P really nice guys too. too bad they won't be back for awhile =(
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
August 13th, 2007 at 02:29pm
omg.. i went and seriously it wasnt that good
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
August 13th, 2007 at 03:41pm
Radiobaghdad:
omg.. i went and seriously it wasnt that good

i agree.

They released the shecdule an half hour or longer after everyone started playing. And it was a half hour off. So we missed a shit load of bands.
But meeting some people made up for it =/
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
August 13th, 2007 at 06:52pm
Adam D isn't playing for Killswitch. Therefore, not as good as it could be. Go see Biffy Clyro.
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
August 15th, 2007 at 03:46am
Wow, people here seem to be really narrow minded about Warped. I don't think you can complain about the organization of the thing, first off, how many times have you tried to organize something on that scale? Second off, were you at the Cleveland show? I was, it's my hometown. We had the biggest storm in years, looked like a hurricane had been through afterwards and Kevin was insanely nice and allowed anyone from the Cleveland show to go to another show for free (which I couldn't pull off), even if your ticket got distroyed. They still managed to get most of the bands out onstage even after that too!
Also, you can't just go to see one band that you know you love, that's not the point of Warped. The whole point of Warped is that you can go and see a bunch of smaller bands, and trust me, they had a few damn good ones. I admit, they had some absolutely horrible bands, but they also had some really good ones.
When you go to Warped you have to understand that fun, controlled chaos is what the whole thing is about. Warped is not a concert, it's more like a gathering with music and T-shirts.
Sorry, but it just really ticks me off when I hear people saying, "ZOMG i lyk mised my fav band eva! WTF! they werent even ontime eva! i h8 the warped bastrds!"

P.S. here are some videos showing the insane hurricane/storm from my Warped when I almost got killed, missed literally more than half of the bands I wanted to see, and had a fucking great time!

christie road
Addict
christie road
August 15th, 2007 at 08:00am
K Cassie

So i went to the Barrie Warped on Saturday
and i saw :

The Actual
- The Starting Line
- The Fold
- The Matches
- CIWWAF
- Amber Pacific
- Paramore
- The Almost
- Drop Dead Gorgeous
- Chiodos
- Bad Religion
- As I Lay Dying
- Crash Romeo
- KOS
- The Confession
- Bless The Fall
- Boys Like Girls
- The Unseen
- A Static Lullaby
- Street Drum Corps
and others bands who i didnt know
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
August 15th, 2007 at 02:52pm
Jimmy's Kid:
Wow, people here seem to be really narrow minded about Warped. I don't think you can complain about the organization of the thing, first off, how many times have you tried to organize something on that scale? Second off, were you at the Cleveland show? I was, it's my hometown. We had the biggest storm in years, looked like a hurricane had been through afterwards and Kevin was insanely nice and allowed anyone from the Cleveland show to go to another show for free (which I couldn't pull off), even if your ticket got distroyed. They still managed to get most of the bands out onstage even after that too!
Also, you can't just go to see one band that you know you love, that's not the point of Warped. The whole point of Warped is that you can go and see a bunch of smaller bands, and trust me, they had a few damn good ones. I admit, they had some absolutely horrible bands, but they also had some really good ones.
When you go to Warped you have to understand that fun, controlled chaos is what the whole thing is about. Warped is not a concert, it's more like a gathering with music and T-shirts.
Sorry, but it just really ticks me off when I hear people saying, "ZOMG i lyk mised my fav band eva! WTF! they werent even ontime eva! i h8 the warped bastrds!"

i but i did go to see 2 bands specifically. Its not my fault they screwed up, therefore making my day sucky. Smile
Register