Big D And The Kids Table

AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 21st, 2007 at 12:07pm
Am I misunderstanding, or do you live in Bristol?
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
February 21st, 2007 at 03:06pm
Anji:
That's what I used to do.

...That and climb in from the backs through the broken window in the men's bathroom of Maverick's (Cafe Dekcuf), an awesome rock/punk/ska/awesome club, too. tehe

But when ever I do that, I always buy band merchandise, cause otherwise it's unfair. I am known in and around Ottawa though. Right now, even though I don't live there, I get money for buy cheap market stuff that people ask me to buy and then I send to them. Very Happy
lmfao lmfao Awesome.

I live about an hour and a bit away from Bristol.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 22nd, 2007 at 09:26am
Awesome, my cousins live there. If you ever see any graffitti around there signed 'Seza', that's my cousin, Rupert.

Told you I get around. Too cool

I have 'connections' with National Geographic through my other cousin Hannah. Her boyfried is a Nat Geo filmographer and thery're going to go to India to film some show about the monsoon. They said they might detour to here and have a wedding and then I can see my second cousin again.

There's a pub in Bristol I really liked going to. I think it was Star and Garter or somethine like that. They'd have like ska or reggae concerts every other night. Eclipse was a cool place too.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
February 22nd, 2007 at 11:44am
Anji:
Awesome, my cousins live there. If you ever see any graffitti around there signed 'Seza', that's my cousin, Rupert.

Told you I get around. Too cool

I have 'connections' with National Geographic through my other cousin Hannah. Her boyfried is a Nat Geo filmographer and thery're going to go to India to film some show about the monsoon. They said they might detour to here and have a wedding and then I can see my second cousin again.

There's a pub in Bristol I really liked going to. I think it was Star and Garter or somethine like that. They'd have like ska or reggae concerts every other night. Eclipse was a cool place too.
Cheese Maybe I have connections through you now. Shifty
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 24th, 2007 at 10:00am
Sure. Ahbrow If you're ever in Ottawa, wanting to go to ao concert, contact CSM Productions or Frontenac, ask for Court...I can't remember his last name. I think it's Court Davis or something like that, he's the senior supervisor if that'll help. Tell him that you are calling on 'Peach's' behalf and to reserve tickets in the name of 'Peach' at whatever venue you're going to. Those tickets should be free, very good seats or mosh pit, and maybe even backstage passes. Wink
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
February 24th, 2007 at 04:43pm
Anji:
Sure. Ahbrow If you're ever in Ottawa, wanting to go to ao concert, contact CSM Productions or Frontenac, ask for Court...I can't remember his last name. I think it's Court Davis or something like that, he's the senior supervisor if that'll help. Tell him that you are calling on 'Peach's' behalf and to reserve tickets in the name of 'Peach' at whatever venue you're going to. Those tickets should be free, very good seats or mosh pit, and maybe even backstage passes. Wink
Will do. Wink lmfao lmfao
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2007 at 07:26am
Anyone planning on seeing them?
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
March 25th, 2007 at 04:41am
Hallo.

"and fuck all of your deceiving
what's your fake heart fake fucking bleeding?
and all the girls you lay to your mat
are the same fucking girls you fucking laugh at
and fuck your fucking fake ass world"

I would like this song please. I'll kiss you if anyone wants to upload it for me Very Happy
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2007 at 05:15pm
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
April 10th, 2007 at 06:43pm
I think I'm starting to really get into them. I saw them opening for A-F a few days ago. Cool
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 11:22am
Bored To Death:
I think I'm starting to really get into them. I saw them opening for A-F a few days ago. Cool
Shake SCOREEE.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
April 21st, 2007 at 12:47pm
Uh.

They're playing at Swindon Furnace on May 18th, but I can't go.

I'm seeing Zebrahead on May 5th, then next weekend I'm at my mate's 21st party and my mum says I can't go because of my exams and all.

So I kinda understand. But still. Finger
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 21st, 2007 at 05:06pm
I love them! Ah
steady riot
Idiot
steady riot
April 21st, 2007 at 07:04pm
I FUCKING LOVE THEM.
I was so excited when I found out they were added to Anti-Flag's tour.
I was said that the Explosion dropped off, but man oh man I love Big D.
Did any of you buy Dave's book?
steady riot
Idiot
steady riot
April 21st, 2007 at 08:07pm
What Lik Said.:
Hallo.

"and fuck all of your deceiving
what's your fake heart fake fucking bleeding?
and all the girls you lay to your mat
are the same fucking girls you fucking laugh at
and fuck your fucking fake ass world"

I would like this song please. I'll kiss you if anyone wants to upload it for me Very Happy

Click

There you go. :]
Register