Sex Education

AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2007 at 10:56pm
I agree with Bloodraine. None of my teachers ever told me what intercourse actually was. I learned from fanfiction and urbandictionary. Then in eighth, the only mention made of it was

Health teacher: Ok, so before we continue, does anyone actually know what sex is? You don't just throw the sperm in there and hope he has good aim.Because in my other classes, there were some uh...uninformed people. So who can tell me what it is?

Me: ...*blush*

Everyone in class: ... *blush*

And finally, one girl raised her hand and was like "The man um puts his penis um into the woman...." But yeah. Stuff like that happens. And that was in New Jersey. In a public school. We need something better. I don't think any teacher that year actually said "Sexual intercourse is defined as blah blah blah"

I mean, yes, it's awkward. But better now than too late.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2007 at 03:12am
lyrical_mess:
I agree with Bloodraine. None of my teachers ever told me what intercourse actually was. I learned from fanfiction and urbandictionary. Then in eighth, the only mention made of it was

Health teacher: Ok, so before we continue, does anyone actually know what sex is? You don't just throw the sperm in there and hope he has good aim.Because in my other classes, there were some uh...uninformed people. So who can tell me what it is?

Me: ...*blush*

Everyone in class: ... *blush*

And finally, one girl raised her hand and was like "The man um puts his penis um into the woman...." But yeah. Stuff like that happens. And that was in New Jersey. In a public school. We need something better. I don't think any teacher that year actually said "Sexual intercourse is defined as blah blah blah"

I mean, yes, it's awkward. But better now than too late.
I think the same thing is in almost every school. Kids blush and giggle. My mom explained everything to me and what I didn't wanted to ask her , well Google pretty much solved that problem.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2007 at 12:59pm
lol Ieva:
Bloodraine:
Only the dictionary kids even know what abstinence means here File
I barely had any sex ed anyway. We don't have much here. A little talk on sperm and eggs as part of the science syllabus, and some talks on puberty when you're 10-11.

I learned most things about sex from wikipedia and urban dictionary. lmfao
I'm also like, the only person I know who hasn't had unprotected sex yet. I've gone past caring what the little whoes and whorettes that go to school with me do with themselves. All I know is that they deserve the freedom to catch HIV and spawn children for the rest of their lives. I'm just sad I'll have to fund their snot nosed little offspring through the rest of their lives. Hell, I could go to college and University and have a job part time too, and that little slut with two kids in the council estate will have far more money than me. Its life, I guess. Sex ed won't work here, anyway.
Can't you express your opinion in a more polite way?

I don't plan on doing so, no.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2007 at 04:54pm
Bloodraine:
lol Ieva:
Bloodraine:
Only the dictionary kids even know what abstinence means here File
I barely had any sex ed anyway. We don't have much here. A little talk on sperm and eggs as part of the science syllabus, and some talks on puberty when you're 10-11.

I learned most things about sex from wikipedia and urban dictionary. lmfao
I'm also like, the only person I know who hasn't had unprotected sex yet. I've gone past caring what the little whoes and whorettes that go to school with me do with themselves. All I know is that they deserve the freedom to catch HIV and spawn children for the rest of their lives. I'm just sad I'll have to fund their snot nosed little offspring through the rest of their lives. Hell, I could go to college and University and have a job part time too, and that little slut with two kids in the council estate will have far more money than me. Its life, I guess. Sex ed won't work here, anyway.
Can't you express your opinion in a more polite way?

I don't plan on doing so, no.

i understand what bloodraine means, sex education wont work here and for the pitiful lessons they give our children its treated likea joke.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
February 28th, 2007 at 05:04pm
Well, I guess swearing is the only way for people with a limited vocabulary.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2007 at 05:07pm
lol Ieva:

and trust me there is no way bloodraine has got a limited vocabulary, she is very articulate, and somtimes swearing is the only way to get your point across, now if you said that about me i would agree with you
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 28th, 2007 at 05:08pm
lol Ieva:
can you come up with a polite synonym for whore/slut/ho?
that is a sincere question
I actually want a polite way to say it, because I want to say it all the time (in front of parents, teachers, etc.) but can't because some people take offense to useless SHIT like cussing
there's no polite way to say it
besides, the fact a girl dresses for the sexual pleasures of men and is promiscuis is much much worse than the word "slut"
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2007 at 05:11pm
spill_no_sick:
lol Ieva:
I actually want a polite way to say it, because I want to say it all the time (in front of parents, teachers, etc.) but can't because some people take offense to useless SHIT like cussing
besides, the fact a girl dresses for the sexual pleasures of men and is promiscuis is much much worse than the word "slut"

lol you could say "loose woman" perhaps
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
February 28th, 2007 at 09:21pm
Lucifers Angel:
spill_no_sick:
lol Ieva:

Scarlet woman.
Woman of loose morals.
Woman who acts like a man.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
March 5th, 2007 at 09:06am
druscilla_nesser:
Lucifers Angel:
spill_no_sick:
lol Ieva:

Scarlet woman.
Woman of loose morals.
Woman who acts like a man.
That one isn't exactly polite either.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2007 at 12:33pm
spill_no_sick:
lol Ieva:

Jezebel. scarlett women. They sound quite nice I still prefer to call them cheap little tarts thought. but hey thats me.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2007 at 12:35pm
FUK YEH:

Coming from a person with the F-word in her username? Con

limitedlimitedlimited!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2007 at 06:27pm
spill_no_sick:
lol Ieva:

Coffee Experienced.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
March 7th, 2007 at 11:35am
I know a pregnent 12 year old.
DateLine
Idiot
DateLine
March 10th, 2007 at 03:00am
Sex eduacation here starts in year 6..so age 11/12.
We were taught all about the reporductive system, sexual intercourse, what happens during puberty and all things related that come under those headings.
At highschool, in year...maybe 8 we learnt all about puberty again, and in year 9 we learnt about sex, safe sex, it wasn't an absitnence program. We put the condom on the fake penis, we all had ago, and I think even the guys were given condoms perhaps.
In all classes we have ever had, we were taught about the risks, different types of contreception, but never told to wait. We were always told, if we were to do it, do it responsibly and safely.
Though now in magazines with the information they put out, aimed at 13-15 year olds, they get a whole separate education, and even sometiems the magazines promoting sex.
The legal age to start having sex here is 16 fora heterosexual relationship, and 18 for a homosexual relationship.
But for me, I am a chrstian, so I will be waiting till I am married to have sex...and not many people around here carry that view, bar my christian friends.
Because kids here these days start having sex, younger and yougner.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 10th, 2007 at 04:39am
Kurtni:
spill_no_sick:
lol Ieva:

Coffee Experienced.

lmfao that's good!
i'm the same as bloodraine, our school never gave us any sex ed really, except for a random awkward pse lesson with a dildo hah!
the thing is tho, it's all well & good talking about safe sex, & in an ideal world everyone would have safe sex.
but sometimes you just get carried away, and it's so so hard not to. yeah it's stupid, & you know you'll regret it, but these things happen. i reckon they should give lessons that talk about everything; including what to do if you HAVE had unprotected sex.
but that's just my opinion.

oh and bloodraine is like...WELL clever innit, no limited vocabulary there mate!
Vanity
Vanity
March 10th, 2007 at 05:41am
<3BlackRoseOfDeath:
The legal age to start having sex here is 16 fora heterosexual relationship, and 18 for a homosexual relationship.

I have to ask about that.
It's actually ILLEGAL for say...two 15 year olds to have homosexual sex together where you live?
As in they'll get arrested or something if they're caught doing that?
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
March 10th, 2007 at 11:48am
Vanity:
<3BlackRoseOfDeath:

It's actually ILLEGAL for say...two 15 year olds to have homosexual sex together where you live?
Well actually I was taught that homosexuals can never have sex Confused But then again, that was in religion class.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
March 10th, 2007 at 12:14pm
Sex ed is coming up soon in health.
I'm not sure what to expect considering health isn't to informative.
Although i am curious as to what they say.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 10th, 2007 at 05:19pm
Vanity:
<3BlackRoseOfDeath:

Sodomy is illegal in alot of places at any age actually. So them being 15 wouldn't matter anyways.
Register