Scarification

AuthorMessage
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
March 25th, 2007 at 08:28pm
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!:
When you look at the pictures though, they look more extreme than tattoos.

It's legal to get spikes that stick out of your head.
Or to put balls in inside your head so you have these knob-like things on your forehead.
Scarification doesn't even compare.
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
March 25th, 2007 at 08:46pm
I know. Those things are so demented and scary. I don't even see the point in getting those.

But whatevskis.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 25th, 2007 at 09:02pm
I know. Those things are so demented and scary. I don't even see the point in getting those.

But whatevskis.

Why are they demented? because you say so? Don't be so narrowminded, what you see as scary might be attractive to someone else. It isn't like them having body modifications is harming you any.
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
March 25th, 2007 at 09:31pm
They should also only be done by a licensed professional in a sanitary environment and taken care of.

Kinda off-topic... can you remove a scarificated piece [dunno how you would say that] like you can a tattoo?
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
March 25th, 2007 at 10:12pm
druscilla; callmedru:
They should also only be done by a licensed professional in a sanitary environment and taken care of.

Kinda off-topic... can you remove a scarificated piece [dunno how you would say that] like you can a tattoo?
depends on it's severity
you'll always have some scar tissue, but there are small steps towards reducing it
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 25th, 2007 at 10:28pm
spill_no_sick:
druscilla; callmedru:

depends on it's severity
you'll always have some scar tissue, but there are small steps towards reducing it

Your could probably have corrective surgery if you wanted to, like when people have scar tissue from accidents or burns, it can be treated, it isn't exactly cheap to have that done though, and I don't think it would be 100% effective either. Think
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
March 25th, 2007 at 11:03pm
Kurtni:

But whatevskis.

Why are they demented? because you say so? Don't be so narrowminded, what you see as scary might be attractive to someone else. It isn't like them having body modifications is harming you any.

I'm not being narrow minded. It's called stating my opinion. Sheesh. Rolling Eyes
SurVi.vali.SM
Idiot
SurVi.vali.SM
March 26th, 2007 at 06:22am
Kurtni:

But whatevskis.

I'm not being narrow minded. It's called stating my opinion. Sheesh. Rolling Eyes

See, I don't agree with that.

A lot of people say similar things, and don't recognise it as an art. Just because something isn't 'pretty', or is a bit different, doesn't mean it's not art. The best art in the world is produced as a result of pain...body modification is just a different way of doing this, taking that pain and turning it into something creative.

And that is beautiful to me.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 26th, 2007 at 06:39am

But whatevskis.

I have to get all politically correct here and say that in your opinion those things are "demented".

As for the point of them, well, what's the point in tattoos?
SurVi.vali.SM
Idiot
SurVi.vali.SM
March 26th, 2007 at 06:54am
Plug In Baby.:

But whatevskis.

I have to get all politically correct here and say that in your opinion those things are "demented".

As for the point of them, well, what's the point in tattoos?

There's a lot of point in tattoos.

To remember someone, capture an emotion, show identity...the list goes on
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
March 26th, 2007 at 07:21am
SurVi.vali.SM:
Kurtni:

But whatevskis.

A lot of people say similar things, and don't recognise it as an art. Just because something isn't 'pretty', or is a bit different, doesn't mean it's not art. The best art in the world is produced as a result of pain...body modification is just a different way of doing this, taking that pain and turning it into something creative.

I guess I could see it as an "art" but to me I just don't find it appealing at all.

But I just wanted my opinion noticed without me being insulted again. So I must thank you for giving me your opinion without the insult. Wink
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
March 26th, 2007 at 07:23am
Plug In Baby.:

But whatevskis.

O.o
I was saying it in my opinion the whole time. Meaning, I wasn't speaking for anyone else but myself. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. Cool
SurVi.vali.SM
Idiot
SurVi.vali.SM
March 26th, 2007 at 07:26am
SurVi.vali.SM:
Kurtni:

But whatevskis.

I guess I could see it as an "art" but to me I just don't find it appealing at all.

But I just wanted my opinion noticed without me being insulted again. So I must thank you for giving me your opinion without the insult. Wink

I wouldn't dream of it.

It's a controversial subject, and I know there are those that love it and those that hate it...and everything in-between. Everyone's opinion is perfectly different and valid, whether I agree with it or not.
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
March 26th, 2007 at 07:30am
SurVi.vali.SM:

I wouldn't dream of it.

It's a controversial subject, and I know there are those that love it and those that hate it...and everything in-between. Everyone's opinion is perfectly different and valid, whether I agree with it or not.

Thank you for being mature. Very Happy Seriously.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 26th, 2007 at 09:11am
SurVi.vali.SM:

And you can do this through scarification, yes?
SurVi.vali.SM
Idiot
SurVi.vali.SM
March 26th, 2007 at 09:16am
Plug In Baby.:
SurVi.vali.SM:

Yep, I know I am
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
March 26th, 2007 at 11:21am
uh looking at them already hurts, but gotta admit they look interesting. o.o

Lucifers Angel:
this is just extrem tattoos, and even though they have some really beautiful designs, i dont think they should become mainstream, if you want it done however you should be alowed to, but you should be made aware of the dangers of it becoming infected if not looked after properly, i can see how its illegal, and unless your over the age of 21 you shoudnt consider it.
I agree.
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
March 26th, 2007 at 05:09pm
SurVi.vali.SM:
Plug In Baby.:
SurVi.vali.SM:

Yep, I know I am

O.o I'm confused. Did you even answer their question?
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
March 26th, 2007 at 05:56pm
I think they can be amazing if done correctly. Some guy on VF has an amazing set of what looks like wings on his back. I don't see why it should be illegal, it is a personal choice.
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
March 26th, 2007 at 06:00pm
After I thought about it for a while, it just creeps me out a bit.
Register