I'm thinking about the deathly hallows

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 11th, 2009 at 09:51pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL6Wasm2J-8&feature=channel

Part one of five of the ITV behind the magic thing. Quite good actually, cave scene looks absolutely epic.
Effy
Addict
Effy
July 12th, 2009 at 06:24am
I was quite glad they cut Winky, she was pretty annoying Shifty
And I hated to hear Hermione bitch about the rights of the house-elf all the time.
btw, what I was wondering: How does Hermione call her House-elf liberation front in English? I read 4 in Dutch, it was called S.H.I.T. in dutch xD
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 12th, 2009 at 07:52am
OMG THAT'S AMAZING! WE DIDN'T GET ANYTHING AS HARDCORE AS THAT.

We got the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare.

SPEW.

SHIT would have been much better.
clark
GSBitch
clark
July 12th, 2009 at 09:51am
OMG I WISH WE HAD SHIT
clark
GSBitch
clark
July 12th, 2009 at 09:52am
well that looks good at the top of the page
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 12th, 2009 at 09:56am
Hahaha that's classic.

As is your ava. Up
Effy
Addict
Effy
July 13th, 2009 at 08:26am
SPEW? Laughing
You guys got ripped off xD
Ours was:
Stichting Huiself voor Inburgering en Tolerantie = House-elf Foundation for Integration and Tolerance (If I remember correctly)

Ooooh Brad Pitt, I looooooooooooved him as Tyler Durden Drool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 13th, 2009 at 08:48am
I suppose things are slightly more relaxed in Holland, but it was a HUGE thing when Mrs Weasley said 'NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH'.

Everyone was like WHOOAAAAAAA SWEARING.

Tyler Durden is a hot mess. I love him...but not his soap, so much.
Effy
Addict
Effy
July 13th, 2009 at 09:22am
I absolutly ADORE her for saying that xD They translated that in a swearword that nobody ever uses, people don't even consider it as offensive Laughing

I thought it was amazing for her to say that because even though they hated eachothers guts and their lives were on the line they always stuck with stupid little insults. And even though it's also a childrens book a little bitch here and there was apropiate for the situation, in my opinion xD

Tyler Durden can make soap out of my fat butt anytime File
clark
GSBitch
clark
July 13th, 2009 at 09:33am
Flaming Phalanges!:
I suppose things are slightly more relaxed in Holland, but it was a HUGE thing when Mrs Weasley said 'NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH'.

Everyone was like WHOOAAAAAAA SWEARING.
LMFAO YES. when i first read it i was just like "...oh" and then i lold.

i've wanted to watch fight club so much lately but i have no idea where the dvd is. soooo gutted.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 13th, 2009 at 09:40am
Yeah, I think the fact that it was all in capitals as well was like whoaaaaaaa, hold on there Molly!

And when Aberforth described the muggles as 'bastards' I was like, oi oi, there's gonna be 7 year olds reading this!

I fucking love Meat Loaf in Fight Club and didn't know Jared Leto was in it until I went on IMDB and I still don't think it's actually him.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 13th, 2009 at 09:43am
Sally Starkiller:
I absolutly ADORE her for saying that xD They translated that in a swearword that nobody ever uses, people don't even consider it as offensive Laughing

I thought it was amazing for her to say that because even though they hated eachothers guts and their lives were on the line they always stuck with stupid little insults. And even though it's also a childrens book a little bitch here and there was apropiate for the situation, in my opinion xD

Tyler Durden can make soap out of my fat butt anytime File

I don't think the magnitude of the swear word matters so much, I think it's the fact that Mrs Weasley swearing is just so sensational and she'd had a go at Ron for saying 'Why in the name of Merlin's saggy left-' so it was kind of the switch around.

Also bitch can be quite a nasty word, I used to use it all the time in a jokey way but nowadays I think 'actually, that's quite mean', hahaha, but I'll happily call people much worse.
Effy
Addict
Effy
July 13th, 2009 at 10:30am
No I know, bitch is a pretty nasty word, I meant the translation in the Dutch book, it translated in something like: You big meany!

I just got really annoyed with the swear words they use. Like: oh my gosh and: go to heck. Even in really emotional parts, but that is probably just me, because I am sweartastic xD
Effy
Addict
Effy
July 13th, 2009 at 10:37am
Flaming Phalanges!:

I fucking love Meat Loaf in Fight Club and didn't know Jared Leto was in it until I went on IMDB and I still don't think it's actually him.

I love the scene where "Jack" fucks him up. "I wanted to destroy something beautiful." That was brutal.
I just watched it yesterday and now I'm all obsessed with it again, I'm going to watch it again this week with some friends who haven't seen it (o.O). ButfirstImgoingtoseeharrypottertomorrowdashflsslh!

Me and my brother might go see it in 3D as well Very Happy
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 13th, 2009 at 10:50am
Haha you big meany? That's rubbish! We don't have go to heck in our versions, I think we probably have go to hell or something like that but I dunno. We don't have stuff that majorly makes us LOL. At least not us anyway.

Argh I have to wait until Thursday afternoon, but I am seeing it in 3D. I'm watching GoF with my friend this afternoon so she can catch up before she sees it because she's only read the first three. We'll probably watch OotP tomorrow or Wednesday. Up
Effy
Addict
Effy
July 13th, 2009 at 10:54am
I also watched GoF yesterday, and I realized, that it is a really really crappy film Think
And shame on your friend Laughing
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 13th, 2009 at 11:02am
Sally Starkiller:
I also watched GoF yesterday, and I realized, that it is a really really crappy film Think
Hail THANK YOU.
Effy
Addict
Effy
July 13th, 2009 at 11:18am
Laughing You're welcome, I guess
There parts in it that are just....wtf?
Like when you see Karkarov go into the room where the Goblet of Fire is standing, and he's beeing all sneaky and suspicious, whats that all about.

I loved it when Snape said: Don't.Lie.To me! though. I watched that like 6 times in a row tehe
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 13th, 2009 at 11:29am
I don't even own it on DVD. I've seen it three times. And all three times I wept.
Effy
Addict
Effy
July 13th, 2009 at 11:42am
Laughing aaaw
I think it's watchable, but it is mosdef not my favourite
Register